Gujarat State Eligibility Test Admit Card 2023 or GSET Admit card 2023 would be released on the official website, gujaratset.ac.in after the closing of registration process. The candidates who have applied for the GSET are advised to visit the official website of the exam to check and download their GSET Hall Ticket 2023.
The GSET exam is being conducted for recruitment to the Assistant Professor posts. Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara has postponed GSET 2021 exam. The Gujarat State Eligibility Test that was scheduled to be conducted on December 26, 2021 has been postponed and now will be conducted on January 23, 2023.
GSET Examination will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions. Paper I will comprise of 50 questions and will carry 100 marks. Paper II will comprise of 100 questions and will carry 200 marks. The exam duration is 3 hours from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm.
|Name of the SET||Gujarat SET Admit Card 2022|
|Title||Download the Gujarat SET Hall Ticket 2022|
|Subject||Gujarat will release the GSET Hall Ticket 2022 on its website|
Gujarat SET Exam Highlights
- The questions in both the papers will appear in both Gujarati and English versions (except for languages and science subjects).
- There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of results.
- No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- It may be noted that the hall ticket will be uploaded on the website www.gujaratset.ac.in 7 days prior to Examination day.
- No hall ticket will be sent to the candidates by post.
- The candidates should download their hall ticket from the website to ascertain their venue of GSET Examination as mentioned in the Hall Ticket and appear in the examination only at the designated examination center.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the Hall Ticket
How to download GSET Hall Ticket 2023?
Gujarat State Eligibility Test, GSET Admit Card is likely to release about 7 days prior to the commencement of the paper. The exam will be conducted by Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara. Candidates will be able to download this hall ticket from the official website, gujaratset.in. The candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the hall tickets for the examination.
- Visit the gujaratset.in Website
Candidates who have registered for the Gujarat SET Exam can open the official website of the exam, gujaratset.ac.in.
- Click on the Login Link
Once you reach the official website, click on the login link on the home page.
- Enter Login Details
After clicking on the login page, It will redirect to a login page. On this, enter your Order Number, SBIePay Reference ID and click on the Login button.
- Download the Hall Ticket
After login, download your GSET hall ticket and also take a print out of the same for future reference.
- Candidates appearing for the examination will be required to keep a copy of admit card as it may be checked before or during the examination.
- GSET Admit Card will enable a candidate to appear in the exam that will be conducted for being appointed as Assistant Professor in University/affiliated college(s).
- Those who secure merit in this exam will also have to qualify other eligibility criteria.
- The GSET Agency will issue Only E-certificates to the qualifying candidates only.
- GSET Agency will not issue any mark sheet to qualified / not-qualified candidates. The GSET Agency will issue only E – Certificate to the qualifying candidates only on verification of the Eligibility Documents immediately after the result of the GSET Examination.
- Candidates who qualify the GSET will be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Gujarat State in 23 subjects at 11 Centres spread across Gujarat state.
What to carry in the exam hall?
- Hall Ticket along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the GSET Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper).
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen.
- Face Mask and Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- Sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) in case the candidate is diabetic.
What are the GSET Exam Timings?
GSET Exam will be conducted in a duration of 3 hours and GSET Exam will be held from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
What is GSET Exam Pattern?
GSET Exam will have 150 compulsory questions. It will consist of two papers, Paper- I shall consist of 50 objective type questions each carrying 2 marks and Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
Is there any negative marks in GSET?
Candidates will be provided with an OMR sheet to fill in the responses. There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answers.
Where can I download the GSET Admit Card?
Gujarat State Eligibility Test, GSET Admit Card is available to download on official website, gujaratset.in.
Which board will conduct the GSET?
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara will be conducting the GSET exam on the above said date.
What are the details required for login to download GSET Admit card?
Candidates appearing for the examination can download the admit card using their order number and SBI ePay reference ID on the login portal.