Guidelines on the utilization of School Complex Grant for the year 2013-14 had been issued by the Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA), A.P., Hyderabad on 12th of August, 2013.Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA) Guidelines on the Utilization of School Complex Grant for the year 2013-14 is to be utilized under the following heads and activities.
A. Contigency Grant – Rs.6,500/-
- Maintenance of ROTs
- Procurement of Registers, Records, Stationary etc.,
- Teacher Reference Books as per the list communicated by SPO.
- Purchase of Educational CDs.
- Providing Tea and Refreshments to the participants.
- Postage and Xerox
B. Meeting and TA Grant – Rs.2,000/-
- Conveyance for school visit to the School Complex HM @ Rs. 200/- per month -Rs. 2,000/- per annum (Minimum under schools once in a month) subject to furnishing of school visit report to DPO /DEO
- Other items if any as per requirement from the savings of the above items.
C. TLM Grant – Rs.1,500 per annum
- Procurement of material for the preparation of TLM in the School Complex Meetings.
- Procurement of permanent TLM.
- Purchase of Educational magazines.
- Other contingencies if any to meet from the savings of the above items.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details