How to Apply for NEET PG 2020, Registrations End on November 11: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has started the online application process for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Post Graduate (NEET-PG) 2020 on its official website from November 1,-2020.
The candidates who seek admission to MD/ MS/ Post Graduate Diploma courses can apply online through the official website of NBE – nbe.edu.in. The last date to submit online applications for NEET PG 2020 is November 21,-2020. NBE has scheduled to conduct NEET PG 2020 as a Computer Based Test (CBT) on January 5, 2020. The result for the same would be announced by January 31, 2020.
The General /OBC candidates need to pay an examination fee of Rs 3750. The candidates belonging to ST/SC/PWD (PH) categories need to pay an examination fee of Rs 2750. It is to be noted that the fee for the examination has to be remitted through payment gateway, at the time of online submission of application form, using a debit card or credit card issued by banks in India or through internet banking.
Sequence shall be observed while filling the online application form:
- Fill the Registration Form for Obtaining User ID and Password
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email
- Fill the Application Form and Upload your photograph, signature, thumb impression and prescribed documents
- Choose your Test City
- Payment of Fees
- Take a Print out of the Filled Application Form with Transaction ID Printed on it
For Online applying, First visit the official website nbe.edu.in and select NEET PG from the various tabs. On the window that opens, click on the Registration Link to start the online application. Fill the details and pay the fees to complete the NEET PG 2020 online application forms.
Students in their final year of MBBS examination are also eligible to appear for NEET PG. As many as 10,821 MS and 19,953 MD seats are available which would be filled by means of NEET PG 2020 examination. Admission to AIIMS and JIPMER colleges, however, would be done on the basis of their respective tests and admission process. The online application process for NEET PG 2020 would end on November 21,-2020.
- How to apply for NEET PG Registration 2020:
- Log on to the official website, nbe.edu.in
- On the homepage, fill the registration form for obtaining user id and password
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Choose your test city and complete the payment process
- Click to submit and take a print out of the filled application form.Register for NEET PG 2020
NEET PG 2020: Important Dates
On-line submission of application form begins: 01.11.2019
Last date to submit application form: 21.11.2019
Date of Examination: 05.01.2020
Declaration of Result By: 31.01.2020