AP EAMCET counselling 2020 & List of documents for Certificates Verification. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE has initiated the online counselling process for admission to engineering and pharmacy courses in Andhra Pradesh-based colleges.
The Department of Technical Higher Education and Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has started the web-based counselling for EAMCET 2020. Those who have cleared the exam can appear for counselling to seek admission in AP State based colleges. The registration process has begun at apeamcet.nic.in.
Through the web-counselling process, students will be given admission to BE, BTech, pharmacy, and related courses. Apart from clearing AP EAMCET, students also need to have passed their class 12 or intermediate second year level exam with at least 45 per cent marks.
For candidates belonging to BC, SC and ST category, the minimum requirement is 40 per cent. The applicant also should have completed 16 years of age as on December 31, 2020.
MPC Stream AP EAMCET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates
- 2nd phase Payment of processing fee from 21-01-2021
- 2nd phase Verification of certificates: 21-01-2021 to 23.01.2021
- For 2nd phase Web Option entry: from 21-01-2021 to 23.01.2021
- 2nd Phase MPC Stream AP EAMCET Seat Seat Allotment Result on 25-01-2021
First phase APEAMCET 2020 MPC Stream Admissions Counselling Notification released on 16-10-2020 for Certificate Verification & Option Exercising For Web Based Counselling.
The Qualified and eligible candidates of MPC Stream APEAMCET 2020 who are desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B.Tech/Pharmacy Courses are informed that the web counseling process comprising following stages.
Stage 1: Payment of processing fee
Stage 2: Certificate verification and
Stage 3: Web option entry
Above said activities will be commenced from 23-10-2020 onwards. For detailed Admission Counselling notification containing the list of Help Line centres, Certificates to be produced for verification and Counselling schedule please visit official counselling website.
Those who have cleared the AP EAMCET 2020 or Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test will be eligible for the counselling.
Interested and eligible candidates need to register themselves at the official website, apeamcet.nic.in. The application process will be started soon. All qualifying candidates from rank 1 to last are eligible to apply.
Steps To apply for AP EAMCET Counselling Fee 2020
- Visit the official website, apeamcet.nic.in / apeamcetb.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘processing fee payment online’
- Make payment
- Check verification status
- Eligible candidates directly register by filling details, else attend certificate verification
- After registration, log-in using registration details
- Chose college, courses and print list of selected option
- Log-in for allotment order, print
- Report at the college
List of Documents to be produced:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
1) AP EAMCET 2020 Rank card.
2) AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
3) Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
4) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
5) Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
6) Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
7) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
8) Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
9) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
10) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2020 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parent’s name has to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
11) Local status certificate if applicable
12) Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.
a) PH – Candidates shall submit a certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
b) CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and InService persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category. c) NCC & Sports –Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
d) Minorities – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
AP EAMCET MPC Stream Web Counselling Website: apeamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET BiPC Stream Web Counselling Website: apeamcetb.nic.in
How to Pay the AP EAMCET counselling Fee:
Candidates need to pay Rs 1200 as processing fee. For SC and ST category candidates the fee is Rs 600.
1. Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking.
2. Visit https://apeamcet.nic.in/https://apeamcetb.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
3. Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
4. The candidate will be directed to a payment gateway.
5. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
6. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
7. The candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when a candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.ethe processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
In case any candidates’ fee is deducted but submitted due to a network error or other issues, it will be refunded within four days. In case the problem persists or any other query, candidates can connect with the officials at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details