AP EAPCET Counselling Processing Fee Payment 2022 or AP EAPCET Counselling Processing Fee 2022 notification released on its https://sche.ap.gov.in. AP EAPCET Counselling 2022 & List of documents for Certificates Verification. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE has initiated the online counselling process for admission to engineering and pharmacy courses in Andhra Pradesh-based colleges.
The Department of Technical Higher Education and Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has started the web-based counselling for EAPCET 2022. Those who have cleared the exam can appear for counselling to seek admission in AP State based colleges. The registration process has begun at apeapcet.nic.in.
Through the web-counselling process, students will be given admission to BE, BTech, pharmacy, and related courses. Apart from clearing AP EAPCET, students also need to have passed their class 12 or intermediate second year level exam with at least 45 per cent marks.
For candidates belonging to BC, SC and ST category, the minimum requirement is 40 per cent. The applicant also should have completed 16 years of age as on December 31, 2020.
|Name of the fee||AP EAPCET Counselling Fee 2022|
|Title||AP EAPCET Counselling Registration Fee Payment 2022|
|Subject||AP EAPCET Counselling Processing Fee Payment 2022|
|Counselling Stream||MPC Stream | BiPC Stream|
|Name Of The Department||Technical Education Department|
|Web Counselling Dates||a) October 25 to November 10 for MPC Stream|
b) 23 to 31-12-2021 for BiPC Stream
|Admission||a) MPC Stream – Admissions into Engineering Courses 2022|
b) BiPC Stream: Admission into Biotechnology, B Pharmacy, Pharma-D Courses
AP EAMCET BiPC final phase web based counselling Dates
- Date of issue of Notification : 27.01.2022
- Date of publication on news papers : 28.01.2022
- Commencement of Payment of Processing Fee cum registration online : From 31.01.2022 to 01.02.2022
- Commencement of Verification of Certificates at HLCs Online : From 31.01.2022 to 02.02.2022
- Option Entry : From 31.01.2022 to 02.02.2022
- Change of options 03-02-2022
- Allotment of Seats 06.02.2022
- Self Reporting ,Reporting at college and Commencement of classwork From 07.02.2022 to 10.02.2022
AP EAMCET final phase web based counselling Dates
- AP EAPCET Registration from 02-12-2021 to 03-12-2021
- AP EAPCET Verification of Uploaded Certificate from 03-12-2021 to 04-12-2021 (Online verification)
- AP EAPCET Option Entry from 02-12-2021 to 05-12-2021
- AP EAPCET Change of Options for the candidate 06-12-2021
- AP EAPCET Allotment of Seats (Final Phase) : 09-12-2021
AP EAPCET Counselling Schedule
- Fee Payment for Registrations: 25-10-2021 to 30-10-2021
- Certificates verification: 26-10-2021 to 31-10-2021
- Web Options Entry dates: 01-11-2021 to 05-11-2021
- Seat Allotment Result: 10-11-2021
- Self reporting to allotted college: 10-11-2021 to 15-11-2021
First phase APEAPCET 2022 MPC Stream Admissions Counselling Notification released for Certificate Verification & Option Exercising For Web Based Counselling.
The Qualified and eligible candidates of MPC Stream APEAPCET or BiPC Stream APEAPCET who are desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B.Tech/Pharmacy Courses are informed that the web counseling process comprising following stages.
Stage 1: Payment of processing fee
Stage 2: Certificate verification and
Stage 3: Web option entry
Above said activities will be commenced from as per the counselling schedule. For detailed Admission Counselling notification containing the list of Help Line centres, Certificates to be produced for verification and Counselling schedule please visit official counselling website.
Those who have cleared the AP EAPCET or Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test will be eligible for the counselling.
Interested and eligible candidates need to register themselves at the official website, apeapcet.nic.in. The application process will be started soon. All qualifying candidates from rank 1 to last are eligible to apply.
Steps To apply for AP EAPCET Counselling 2022
- Visit the official website, https://eapcet-sche.aptonline.in/EAPCET/
- On the homepage, click on ‘processing fee payment online’
- Make payment
- Check verification status
- Eligible candidates directly register by filling details, else attend certificate verification
- After registration, log-in using registration details
- Chose college, courses and print list of selected option
- Log-in for allotment order, print
- Report at the college
List of Documents to be produced:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
1) AP EAPCET Rank card.
2) AP EAPCET Hall Ticket.
3) Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
4) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
5) Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
6) Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
7) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
8) Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
9) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
10) Income certificate of parents or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parent’s name has to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
11) Local status certificate if applicable
12) Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.
a) PH – Candidates shall submit a certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
b) CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and InService persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category. c) NCC & Sports –Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
d) Minorities – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
AP EAPCET MPC Stream Web Counselling Website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/
AP EAPCET BiPC Stream Web Counselling Website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/
How to Pay the AP EAPCET counselling Fee:
Candidates need to pay Rs 1200 as processing fee. For SC and ST category candidates the fee is Rs 600.
- Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking.
- Visit https://apeapcet.nic.in/https://apeapcetb.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
- Enter APEAPCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to a payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
The candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when a candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e., the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
In case any candidates’ fee is deducted but submitted due to a network error or other issues, it will be refunded within four days. In case the problem persists or any other query, candidates can connect with the officials at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com