Guidelines on Home Exams of I to IX Classes, In compliance to the orders issued by the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad it has been decided to conduct SA III for Classes I-IX from 1-4-2015 to 11-4-2015.
The Heads of institutions of Government, Aided and Private Unaided schools are requested that Summative III for Classes I-IX will be conducted as per the given time table given.
Time Table for schools other than X Class Examination centers:
Conduct of SA3 Exams from 1st to 9th Classes in the Morning Session in the Non SSC Center Schools
- Primary Schools – I to V Classes : 9.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
- Upper Primary and High Schools – VI to IX Classes : 9.00 a.m. to 11.45 a.m
Time Table where X class centers are constituted:
Conduct of SA3 Exams from 1st to 9th Classes in the Afternoon Session in the SSC Center Schools
Upper Primary and High Schools – VI to IX Classes: 2.00 p.m. to 4.45 p.m.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE HEADMASTERS:
On the day of examination, Question paper packets will be distributed from concerned distribution centre from 1/4/2015 to 8/4/2015 between 8 AM – 8.30 AM and from 9/4/2015 to 11/4/2015 between 7.45 AM-815 AM. A responsible person should go to the centre with authorization letter to receive the question paper packets.
The person has to take with him a copy of Figure Statement and verify the Q.P.packets supplied. If any discrepancies are noticed at the distribution centre, contact the Secretary, District Common Examination Board for further requirement of question papers.
- Question Papers for Classes I-V of Government and Aided schools will be distributed through Concerned Mandal Educational Officers or Concerned Deputy Inspector of Schools.
- Assessment in Vocational Courses may be conducted before Main subjects. Question papers will not be supplied by the DCEB. They have to make their own arrangements for conduct of Vocational Course Assessments.
- Examinations should be conducted strictly according to the time table communicated by their office.
- Question papers must be collected in the allotted time from the distribution centre.
- After every examination, the institutions have to send the answer scripts of Private candidates in sealed packet-Class, Paper & Medium wise to The Secretary, District common Examination Board, Concerned District by 5.30 PM on 11.04.2015.
6 . For classes VI to IX Question Papers will be in C.C.E model.
- For classes IX Two papers for all subjects except Second Language.
- Class VIII will have Two papers separately& Physical Science & Bio Science
Question Papers will be issued from concerned distribution points daily. The HM has to depute a responsible person with authorization to collect the Question Papers from their distribution point daily.
- Non-following of DCEB time-table and Non-conducting of DCEB Q.Ps will lead to cancellation of Recognition as per G.O.Ms.No.1
a) For any other information please contact to the District Officials and all the Heads of institutions are instructed to be in contact with DCEB about registration for the
Academic year 2015-16 which has to be completed by 31-7-2015.
b) Any clarifications can be obtained from The Secretary, DCEB, Your District.
c) For any shortage of Question Papers contact the Key Centers (MEOs offices) Guidelines on Home Exams of I to IX Classes
All the schools will remain closed from 24-4-2015 to 11-6-2015 (both days inclusive) for Summer Vacation and schools will reopen on 12-6-2015.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES ON HOME EXAMS:
- In the High Schools with primary sections wherever SSC examinations are being conducted, the examinations for primary classes may be conducted in the nearby schools/institutions or may be conducted in the afternoon session i.e. 02.00 PM to 4.30 PM.
- During examination period, the school timings for the High Schools and Upper Primary sections in Upper Primary Schools will be from 01.00 to 05.00 PM. Mid Day Meal programme must be conducted at 01.00 PM during these days.
- During the examination period i.e. from 1st to 11th April, 2015 the answer scripts must be valued and Cumulative Records shall be completed in all aspects. The final results shall be declared and Cumulative Records must be issued to the children.
- All the Registers and Records must be completed and final Consolidated Register proforma shall be submitted to concerned MEOs and School Complex HMs in case of Primary Schools and to the Dy.EOs in case of High Schools by the school Head Masters.
- Results may be declared on 22nd April, 2015 by convening a meeting with parents and SMC members in the school premises and Progress Cards (Cumulative Records) shall be issued to the children. The children obtain signature on Cumulative Records and return back Cumulative Records to the concerned teachers/ HMs on 23rd April, 2015 i.e. last working day. The teachers must collect the Cumulative Records/ Progress Cards from the students.
- Assessment Vocational Courses may be conducted before commencement of Main subjects. Question Papers will not be supplied by the DCEB. They have to: make their own arrangements for conduct of Vocational Course Examinations.