Kerala NMMS Result 2022 or Kerala Class 8th Scholarship Result 2022 has been declared by the Government of Kerala on its official website, nmmse.kerala.gov.in. Students who appeared the Kerala NMMSE or Kerala National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Examination can check details and download the result from the web page.
Kerala NMMS exam result has been declared on May 9, 2022 for the exam held on March 22, 2022. Government of Kerala has announced 8th class NMMSE Scholarship exam result for all students. Candidates can check their NMMS results online on the official website – nmmse.kerala.gov.in.
We know the NMMS Exam is a scholarship exam for 8th class students and the Kerala Class 8th Scholarship exam will help eligible students get a scholarship of Rs. 500 per month. This means that students who qualify in this examination, it will be entitled to receive Rs.6000 per annum.
|Name of the result||Kerala NMMS Result 2022|
|Title||Download Kerala NMMS Final Result 2022|
|Subject||Govt of Kerala has released Kerala NMMS Exam Result 2022|
How to check Kerala NMMS Result
NMMS Result declared. Kerala Class 8th Scholarship result has been released online on the official website, nmmse.kerala.gov.in. Students can check their NMMSE Scholarship result from the web portal using login details for appearing the examination OR collect the your result from school head master.
- Visit the nmmse.kerala.gov.in Website
Candidates can visit the official website of Kerala National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Examination nmmse.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on the Result Tab
Once you reached the website, click on the Results tab where you'll see the notification NMMS Results published On the homepage.
- Enter Login Details
After clicking on that link, result web page will appear. Now, enter your Username and Password to login. Your NMMS Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download Result
Download and print a copy of it for future references.
- Print the Result
Open the result and check details on it. Take the print out. That’s all.
Students who have secured the benefits of NMMS Scholarship via the Kerala NMMS Results 2022, must incur the benefits in time. They must also keep their scholarship result safe for future references. Times Now congratulates all qualified students!
National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Examination: The National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme is a Central government-sponsored scheme. This is aiming at providing financial assistance to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections to arrest their drop out at class 8 and encourage them to continue studies at the secondary stage.
Eligibility criteria to appear in NMMSS Selection Examination
- Students whose parental income from all sources is not more than Rs. 1,50,000/- per annum
- The student should be studying as regular student in a government or aided school under Government of Kerala. The students studying in residential schools or other adopted schools under state government are ineligible
- The State Level Examination consists of the following two tests, (i) Mental Ability Test (MAT) and (ii) Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). The students must pass NMMSS Examination with an aggregate of Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) and Mental Ability Test (MAT) to be taken together at minimum of 40% (32% for SC/ST students).
- The scholarship amount of Rs.12000/- per annum is provided so that they could continue their secondary education.