National Board of Examinations, NBSE release NEET MDS Entrance Exam Admit Cards 2020 on December 14, 2019. Candidates who will appear for the examination can download the admit card on the official site of NBE at nbe.edu.in. The NEET MDS 2020 examination will be conducted on December 20, 2019, at various centers across the country.
NEET MDS 2020 is the eligibility cum ranking examination of various Post Graduate MDS courses in the country. To download the admit card, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
How to download the NEET MDS Entrance Exam Admit Cards 2020
- Visit the official web site of NBE at nbe.edu.in.
- Click on NEET MDS Admit Card 2020 link available on the home page with blinking.
- A new login web page will open where candidates will have to login there.
- Enter the login credentials and your admit card will display on the your device screen.
- Check the details in admit card and download it.
- Take a print and keep a hard copy of the same for further reference.
Admit Card Details: The admit card will contain details related to the exam date, centre and timings. No requests to change the examination centre will be entertained, according to the official release. The result for NEET PG MDS will be available on the website http://www.nbe.edu.in
The examination will be conducted in the afternoon slot- 2 pm to 5 pm. The exam comprises of 240 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only. Time allotted 3 hrs. For more related details, candidates may visit the official site of NBE.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) MDS will be conducted in December and the results for the same will be declared in January 1st week. Candidates, who had applied for the examination, can download their admit card from the official website – nbe.edu.in. NBE is conducting the NEET-MDS as a Computer Based Test (CBT) in a single session. The NEET-MDS 2019 is a single window entrance examination for all Dental PG courses admission session.
Process in Exams
- Step One. Issue of admit cards to eligible candidates
- Step . Reporting of candidates to the centre
- Step 3. Security Check in Process
- Step 4: 4. Actual test/examination
- Step 5. Ending the test
The NEET-MDS is the eligibility exam for admission to dental colleges across India for the batch starting in the academic year 2020-2021. Candidates should preserve the Score & admit cards of NEET (MDS), which are required to be produced during counseling to be conducted for admission to Post Graduate courses in their respective categories & for Grant of SSC in Army Dental Corps. The dates of which will be notified separately, at a later date by Army Dental Corps.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details