NEET PG Admit Card 2024 would be released by the National Board Of Examinations In Medical Sciences on its official website, nbe.edu.in.
Candidates who have registered for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Postgraduate (NEET PG) can download the admit cards from the official website by login with your details.
NBE has released NEET PG Exam date along with other examinations conducted by the Board. The NEET PG admit card will be released on its web portal. Once released, applicants will be able to download the admit cards at nbe.edu.in.
Candidates will also be informed through SMS or email alerts and website notice regarding the availability of the NEET PG admit card on the NBE website.
NEET PG is an exam that is conducted every year for 10,821 Master of Surgery (MS), 19,953 Doctor of Medicine (MD), and 1,979 PG Diploma seats at 6,102 institutions.
There are a total 48000 seats for NEET PG admissions across the colleges in the entire country. The examination form would be released by the Board along with the official notification. NEET PG exam will be a computer-based test with 300 multiple-choice questions.
The examination will be conducted in 162 cities across the country. The NEET PG Exam would be conducted in May 2024 across many cities in the country.
NEET is held for admission to Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (DM) courses offered in government, private, deemed and central universities.
|Name of the Admit Card||NEET PG Admit Card 2024|
|Title||Download NEET PG Entrance Exam Admit Card 2024|
|Subject||NBEMS will release NEET PG Entrance Test Admit Card 2024|
|NEET PG Exam Date||March 3, 2024|
|Admit Card release date||February 2024|
NEET MDS is conducted every year for admission to 6,501 seats — 50% All India Quota (AIQ) and 50% state quota in participating institutions.
FMGE is conducted twice every year, in June and December, for provisional or permanent registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI) or any State Medical Council to practice in the country.
How to download NEET PG Admit card 2024?
NBEMS would release the NEET PG Entrance Exam admit card on its official website, nbe.edu.in. Candidates who have registered for the NEET PG Exam can download the admit card using login details. To download the admit card for the examination candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
- Registered candidates can visit the official website, nbe.edu.in in your device browser.
- Once you reach the NBE website, click on the NEET PG link on the home page.
- When you click on the link, it will be redirected to new web page. On this click on the admit card link.
- After clicking on the download admit card link, new web page will appear. Now, enter registration number, roll number and click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, admit card will appear on the screen. Download it, and take a print out for further reference.
NEET PG Admit Card Details:
The admit card will contain details related to the exam date, centre and timings. No requests to change the examination centre will be entertained, according to the official release.
The result for entrance to the postgraduate medical courses including MD, MS, PG diploma etc., NEET PG will be available on the website – nbe.edu.in.
NEET PG admit cards for PG MD/MS/Diploma Courses Entrance Exam. The admit card for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for entrance in the post-graduate subjects has been released on the official website of the National Board of Examination (NBE) nbe.edu.in.
NEET PG Exam scheme:
- NEET PG exam pattern includes a total of 300 objective type questions for which each candidate will be allotted three hours and 30 minutes.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will comprise of 300 multiple choice questions from the MBBS curriculum followed at medical colleges in India.
- The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.
NEET PG Exam date:
- The examination shall be conducted in May 2024.
- It will be a single day exam conducted in a single session.
- NEET PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses.
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate for admission to MD / MS/ Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
- No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses.
- NEET is mandatory even for foreign nationals seeking admission in medical courses in India.
Candidates must bring to the test centre the following documents: (Unfair means case shall be registered against the candidates submitting false/ forged documents.)
- Printed copy of the Admit Card with Photo of the candidate pasted on it; and
- Photocopy of Permanent / Provisional SMC/MCI registration, to be retained by the test centre.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs* (must be original, valid and non-expired)
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
NEET PG Test day procedures:
- After verification of Identity and biometrics, candidates will be escorted to the designated computer terminal at the examination centre and a invigilator check in the candidate.
- Candidates are required to keep their admit card and photo identification at all times during the conduct of examination.
- Candidates are required to listen to the invigilator’s instructions to begin the test.
- No rough paper for any rough work shall be provided at the centre.
- Each workstation will be blocked on three sides – front, left and right. Candidates are advised not to look around at other candidates as peeping into the computer monitor screen of the other candidate(s) will be considered as use of unfair means and may lead to cancellation of candidature. Please also note that there will be surveillance cameras that record video.
- Any suspicious or disruptive behavior on part of the candidate may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- For any issues during the test, candidate may raise his or her hand to notify Invigilator. h) In case of any disruption, rest assured that a registered candidate will get to test again within the testing/examination window.
Not allowed the following items:
Candidates will not be allowed to take the following items inside the examination center under any circumstances. All the candidates will be subjected to compulsory frisking before entering the examination center:
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), notes, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, etc.
- Any electronic device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, wrist watch/Health Band, Calculator, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- All ornaments like bracelets, Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Necklace with pendants, Badge, Brooch etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc. e) Any eatable item opened or packed, soft drinks, water bottle etc.,
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like wireless/Bluetooth device, spy camera etc.