Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2018 Win 24,000 Per Annual, Women’s Scholarship Application Form. Santoor Women’s Scholarship Program is an Opportunity to Pursue Higher Education and Realize your Dream. The Santoor Scholarship program is an initiative of Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares. The program intends to financially support girls from disadvantaged backgrounds, who wish to pursue higher education after grade 12. Launched in 2016-17, the program offers support to 900 students every year, across the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telangana.
It is a recurring annual program and the selected students are supported for the duration of their higher education. The support covers tuition fees and incidental expenses. Over the last two years, close to 1800 students have received support through the Santoor Scholarship Program. Besides students inclined towards professional courses, those showing a keen interest in pursuing their higher education in the fields of humanities, liberal arts and sciences are strongly encouraged to apply. Preference is given to students from backward districts.
Santoor Womens Scholarship Amount:
The students would be given Rs. 24,000 per annum till they complete their course of study. Students are permitted to utilize the scholarship for tuition fees or other expenses incidental to education.
Eligibility for Santoor Womens Scholarship:
Santoor Scholarships program is exclusively for girls from underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds. To be eligible to apply, the prospective scholars must:
a. Have completed their grade 10 in a local government school.
b. Complete their grade 12 in a government school/junior college in the academic year 2018-19.
c. Have enrolled for a full time recognized diploma/graduate program beginning -2020-20, of a minimum three years.
What is the Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020?
Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020 invites applications from young women who have completed the class 12 in the year 2017-18 and wish to pursue higher education. The scholarship aims to support tuition and other incidental expenses related to education. The program intends to support 900 students for the entire duration of their course; and is available to students in AP, Karnataka, and Telangana only.
Who is offering this scholarship?
The scholarship is being offered by Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares with an objective to support and encourage young women to pursue higher education in the field of humanities, liberal arts and sciences. The programme was launched in the year 2016-17 and the preference will be given to girls of backward districts.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
This scholarship program is open to students from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana only.This Scholarship is only for girl students of underprivileged and disadvantaged backgroundsTo be eligible to apply, the applicant must havePassed class 10 from a local government school.Passed class 12 from a government school/junior college in the academic year 2018–2020.Enrolled in a minimum 3-years’ full-time diploma/graduate program beginning -2020-2020
What are the benefits ?
The scholarship consists of INR 24,000 per annum till they complete their study and are permitted to utilize the amount either for tuition fees or another purpose related to education.
How to apply ?
- The application can be done by following these steps:
- Click here to register by Gmail, Facebook or any email id.
- Fill the 5-step form.
- Provide personal details, academic details, reference details etc
- The applicants have to write an essay in about 600 words describing themselves and why they have decided to pursue the chosen course of study and how this scholarship will help them.
- Submit the completed application form.
What are the documents required for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020?
Following documents are required at the time of scholarship submission –
One recent passport size photo
Photocopy of applicant passbook (other than Gramin Bank)
Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
Photocopy of class 10 certificate
Photocopy of class 12 certificate
Terms and Conditions:
Any application which does not meet the prerequisites is liable to be rejected. Wipro Cares reserves the sole right to offer the scholarship and also has the right to modify/reject/withdraw and/or discontinue the offer without assigning any reason. No other body/agency is authorized to make any offer on the Santoor Scholarship.
Please read the following instructions before filling the application form:
1. The form needs to be filled in English, preferably.
2. Enter all the details in BLOCK letters using a ballpoint/gel pen and complete all the sections in full.
3. Applicants are required to submit the application form with the following enclosed:
• One recent passport size color photograph.
• Clear photocopy of the:
First two pages of the applicant’s bank passbook. Please note that the bank account should be in the name of the applicant, and Grameen Bank accounts will not be considered.
Applicant’s Aadhaar Card.
Grade 10 certificate.
Grade 12 certificate.
3. Application Period:
The applications will be available from July 15th, 2020 and the last date of receiving completed form is August 15th, 2020. Applicants are encouraged to apply at the earliest possible date.
4. The application form along with the enclosures must reach the following address by post or a
reliable courier. Wipro Cares is not responsible for any lapse in postal or courier services.
The filled in application must be addressed to: Wipro Cares – Santoor Scholarship,
Bangalore – 560 035
5. In case of any queries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0120-6834200
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The applicant is required to read the following terms and conditions in its entirety. The candidate on submitting the applica¬tion is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions herein.
1. This form is meant for applying for a grant under the ‘SANTOOR SCHOLARSHIP’ program for the year 2020-2020, for girl students who wish to pursue higher education after grade 12, in any discipline of a minimum of three years’ duration.
2. Eligibility criteria:
The Santoor Scholarship program is available to students from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana only. To be eligible to apply, the applicants must:
• Have completed their grade 10 in a government school.
• Have successfully completed their grade 12/Inter/PUC in the academic year 2017-18 in a government school/college.
• Enroll for a full time recognized degree program beginning -2020-2020, in any recognized educational institution. The duration of such a course should be of a minimum of three years.
3. Any application which does not meet the prerequisites is liable to be rejected.
4. Wipro Cares reserves the sole right to offer the scholarship and also has the right to modify/reject/withdraw and/or discontinue the offer without assigning any reason. No other body/agency is authorized to make any offer on the Santoor Scholarship.
Santoor Womens Scholarship Application: (“application form”)
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria must apply using the prescribed application form. Application forms can also be downloaded from this link. The prospective candidates are required to submit the duly filled in application form by the deadline, to be considered for the grant.
The last date to apply for the Scholarship is August 15th 2020:
The application forms will be available beginning July 15th, 2020 and the last date to submit the duly filled in application form is August 15th, 2020. Applicants are advised to carefully read the instructions and refer the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before filling the forms.