SPMVV Women’s University Admissions 2020. Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati(SPM Women’s University) has issued Integrated, PG Diploma, B.Vocational and Certificate courses admission notification on May 28th, 2020 and SPMVV invite the applications invited from all eligible women candidates for admission into 5 years Integrated, PG Diploma, B.Vocational and Certificate courses offered by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, (Women’s University), Tirupati through Direct Admission for the year 2020 for the following courses.
1. M.Sc. Biotechnology (5 years Integrated) (SF)
2. M.Sc. Food Technology (5 years Integrated) (R)
3. Master’s in Fine Arts (5 years Integrated) (R)
4. B. Voc Fashion Technology and Apparel Designing (3 Years) (R)
5. B. Voc. Nutrition and Health Care Sciences (3 Years) (R)
6. P.G. Diploma in Pre-School Education (R)
7. P.G. Diploma in Family Health and HIV/AIDS counselling (SF)
8. Certificate Course in Micro Finance (SF)
Who Can Apply for SPMVV Women’s University Admissions:
All students of Andhra Pradesh and the State of Telangana are local students to SPMVV. The admissions will be given to the students belonging to Andhra, Rayalaseema and Telangana regions in the ratio of 42: 22: 36 respectively.
How to Apply for SPMVV Women’s University Admissions:
The Directorate of Admissions, SPMVV, by hand on submission of DD for Rs. 425, by post for DD of Rs. 465. It can also be download from the website. Filled in application forms must be submitted with necessary documents to the Director SPMVVPGCET – 2020, Directorate of Admissions, Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam, (Women’s University), Tirupati, Chittoor Dist, A.P.
Last date for the receipt of filled-in applications:
1. Commencement of sale of applications:
2. Last date for the receipt of filled-in applications: