DOST Online Degree admissions 1st, 2nd, 3rd phase Web options dates/schedule 2020, DOST-Degree Online Services Telangana, TS Online Degree Admissions 2020 Schedule notification, Apply online for degree admissions in Telangana Universities @ dost.cgg.gov.in.
DOST Special Drive Admissions
Students are given another opportunity for admissions in degree colleges. ‘Dost’ has announced special drive dates for those who have not yet received admissions. Registration can be done from November 27 to December 3. The shortlist will be announced on December 5.
The Convenor of the Telangana State Degree Online Services (DOST) said that as part of the degree online admissions, a special phase counseling will be conducted from November 27 to the 3rd of December month.
Students who have not yet registered with DOST for admissions should register from the November 27th and attend the verification of certificates. Seats will be allocated on the 5th of December month to students who have been given web options as part of special drive counseling.
Students who have secured seats are required to report to the respective colleges from the 5th to the 8th of December month.
Eligibility for DOST Degree Admissions: Students who have already registered and not secured a seat, who have registered and are not given web options, and who have obtained a seat and have not confirmed college are eligible for this Special Phase Counseling.
DOST Special Drive Fresh Registrations & Web Options
Who are eligible to participate in DOST Special Drive Admission?
1. For Fresh Registered candidates
2. Already Registered candidates but didn’t exercise web options
3. Already Registered but couldn’t secure seat
4. Already allotted seats but did not confirm in the college
|DOST Special Drive Activity||Dates|
|Registration & Web Option Entry||27-11-2020 to 03-12-2020|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||03-12-2020 |
PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
|Seat allotment for Special Drive Phase||05-12-2020|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee as the case may be) by students||05-12-2020 to 08-12-2020|
|Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online in Special Drive Phase||05-12-2020 to 08-12-2020|
DOST Degree Web Options Entry Dates 2020 are released. Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Satavahana and Palamuru Universities have issued the Online Degree Courses/Under Graduation(UG) Courses, admission notification and Online application forms are invited from the eligible students through online mode for registration.
Admissions into various ug/undergraduate courses, such as B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A., etc., offered by various colleges affiliated to all Universities in Telangana, which includes Constituent, Government, Aided, Autonomous and Private Colleges for the academic year -2020-2021.
DOST Web Options Entry Dates
|Web Options||DOST Online Degree Admissions Web Options Entry Dates|
|Conducting Agency Name||TSCHE|
|Title||DOST Web Options Entry Dates|
|Subject||TSCHE has released DOST Web Options Entry Schedule|
|Web Options||15-10-2020 to 28-10-2020|
|Mode Of Web Options||Online|
|Announcement of Results||10-10-2020|
|For Admission Into||Degree Courses|
Admission Schedule for DOST 2020-21 (1st Phase):
- Admission Open for DOST and for First Phase DOST Registrations
- Announcement of Online Degree Admissions schedule: 20.08.2020.
- Online applications / Registrations: 24.08.2020 to 08.09.2020
- Web options Entry: 29.08.2020 to 09.09.2020
- First phase seat allotment should be announced on 16.09.2020.
- Online Self Reporting by candidates in I-phase: 17.09.2020 to 22.09.2020
Admission Schedule for DOST 2020-21 (2nd Phase):
- Second Phase DOST Registrations:
- Registrations: 21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020 *
- Web Options: 21.09.2020 to 27.09.2020 *
- Seat allotment- Second List: 01.10.2020
- Online Self Reporting by candidates in II Phase: 01.10.2020 to 06.10.2020
Admission Schedule for DOST 2020-21 (3rd Phase):
- Third Phase DOST Registrations:
- Registrations: 01.10.2020 to 10.10.2020 *
- Web Options: 01.10.2020 to 10.10.2020 *
- Seat allotment- Second List: 15.10.2020
- Online Self Reporting by candidates in III Phase: 15.10.2020 to 26.10.2020
Admission Schedule for DOST 2020-21 (Special Phase):
- Third Phase DOST Registrations:
- Registrations: 15.10.2020 to 28.10.2020
- Web Options: 15.10.2020 to 28.10.2020
- Seat allotment- Second List: 31.10.2020
- Online Self Reporting by candidates in Special Phase: 31.10.2020 to 05.11.2020
DOST Web Options
|Phase wise Web Options||Schedule|
|First Phase web options||29.08.2020 to 09.09.2020|
|Second Phase Web Options||21.09.2020 to 27.09.2020|
|Third Phase Web options||01.10.2020 to 06.10.2020|
|Special Phase Web options||15.10.2020 to 28.10.2020|
DOST Degree Web options Entry Dates 2020:
- First Phase web options 29.08.2020 to 09.09.2020
- Second Phase Web Options* 21.09.2020 to 27.09.2020
- Third Phase Web options 01.10.2020 to 10.10.2020
- Special Phase Web options 15.10.2020 to 28.10.2020
1. Fresh Registration (for TS-BIE Advanced Supplementary 2020 passed students and other passed students who couldn’t register so far on DOST).
2. Registrations for the candidates who got seat allotment but didn’t self-report online.
3. The candidates who got seat allotment and self-reported online but didn’t confirm in the college.
1. For Fresh Registered candidates
2. Already Registered candidates but didn’t execrise web options
3. Already exercises web options but couldn’t got seat due to insufficent web options
4. Already college confirmed student can exercise web options of earlier recent phase without editing/update.
DOST: Colleges can access their College and course wise seat allotments from ccets.cgg.gov.in. The First phase of web options would be started while the first phase registration would be done. Students should report to their respective colleges by Online self-reporting Method.
Students should report to their respective colleges by Online self-reporting Method..
The 1st, 2nd, 3rd phase of counseling for Admission in Degree will be held from above mentioned dates. New students have suggested to get their Aadhaar Card, Biometric Authentication, Registration in helpline centers at these service centers.
From above dates, online web options and allotment of seats on above date and those who have seats will be required to report to their respective colleges from above dates.
As per its schedule, the final phase of web options will be available and students from above mentioned dates will have to report to the allotted colleges. Intermediate Advanced Supplementary Examination appeared candidates are suggested to apply for degree online courses so far.
The Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) has announced that the last date to register for the final phase of the allotment on see above mentioned dates. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam can apply for the same from the official website.
“Students who have registered already in Phase-I or II or III can directly access web options for participating in Final Phase,” an official notification said, adding that students who have participated in the previous rounds need not fill the application forms and will be required to pay Rs 400.
The seat allotment process will take place on (see above mentioned dates) and candidates who have been allotted seats in this round will be required to report to their respective colleges/institutes from (see above mentioned dates).
Final phase of counseling for Admission in Degree will be held from (see above mentioned dates). The counselling process will continue for a week. Phase final Schedule Announced.
All the Students who are registered already or who are not confirmed in the previous phases are also eligible. Use your web options carefully. If allotted in Phase final, You will lose your seat confirmed in the previous phases.
Candidates in the list published are only allowed for registration. Please check your name before you reach HLCs. Phase-III Schedule Announced. All the Students who have registered already or not confirmed in the previous phases are also eligible. Use your web options carefully. If allotted in Phase final, You will lose your seat confirmed in the previous phases..
Steps to apply for Telangana DOST allotment:
- Go to the official website for Telangana DOST (dost.cgg.gov.in).
- Follow the links provided to apply.
- Fill in your details in the fields provided and submit your application.
- Download your allotment application and keep a copy for further reference.
Fingerprints and Irish not connected with Aadhaar candidates need to have fingerprints on the back of the token. Those who missed the token number should contact the helpline center immediately.
In the first phase, all those who have been allotted the seat must go to cellphone and finalize their seat. If it does not do so, there is a scope of the cancel seat. Can choose colleges that are associated with court cases in web options. The list of previously selected people was put in Withheld. You have to choose a different college. This is to contact helpline centers.
TIPS to Applicants:
- *Ensure the MOBILE NUMBER ENTERED IS CORRECT AND BELONGS TO THE APPLICANT ONLY while registering.
- *Students can EDIT certain Fields Now.
- *Using Mobile Phones for Payment, Filling Application and Web Options is NOT RECOMMENDED. Disable DND (Do Not Disturb) mode.
- 1. Paying Rs100 does not mean you have completed DOST Registration and your seat is secured.
- 2.Your Registration Process completes only when you complete web options and submit. 3.You will receive a SMS about your allotment.
- 4.You must report to the allotted college with your ALLOTMENT LETTER to confirm your seat.
- 5. Exercise DELETE option cautiously by visiting a nearby HLC.
1. Necessary arrangements may kindly be made for certificate verification of Other Boards and Special category candidates. CGG will send SMS to such category students.
2. It is observed that some students just registered in DOST and did not upload the application form in Phase –I and Phase-II. Some other registered and uploaded application but did not exercise any web option. Therefore, such candidates may be informed now to utilize this opportunity and motivated to give maximum number of web options.
3. Some students have given few web options in Phase -I and Phase-II, as result they could not get a seat. These students may be informed to through press note to give maximum number of web options in Final phase.
4. In Final phase, the candidates who have confirmed their seats under Phase-I and Phase-II are also eligible to exercise web options for a better college. But once they get a seat due to exercise of such option in final phase, the seat already allotted to them earlier will be allotted to others.
5. The candidates who got a seat in second phase and NOT confirmed their seat at the college can also exercise web options in Final phase.
6. Registrars are requested to convene a press conference and provide the above mentioned information for the benefit of the student community.
DOST Schedule (Special Phase)
DOST Degree Web Options Entry Dates
|Registrations||10.10.2020 to 28.10.2020|
|Web option exercise||10.10.2020 to 28.10.2020|
|Reporting to the Colleges by candidates||31.10.2020 to 05.11.2020|
- What is the maximum number of courses/colleges to be opted while exercising web options?
Candidate can opt any number of courses/ colleges in web options.
- How many times the web options can be edited?
One can edit any number of times before saving and submitting the web options.
- Can I take the print of the submitted web options?
Yes, you can take the print of the submitted web options
- What are HLC’s and who need to visit the HLCs?
Help Line Centers are for the Students who will face difficulty during registrations due to mismatch of the details.
a) All the candidates of Other Boards must visit any nearest HLC for verification of certificates.
b) All the Candidates who belong to Special Categories (NCC/CAP/PH/EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTVITIES) need to visit nearest University Helpline Centre for verification of Special Category Certificates.
- Where can I find the HLC?
Ans: List of HLC’s are uploaded on DOST website. You need to search your nearby HLC from the list available on
- My Application status is shown as pending at HLC, what does it mean?
In case of mis-match between your Intermediate details and Aadhaar details, application will be verified at HLC. After the scrutiny by the HLC Officer, the application status will be changed and SMS will be sent to the registered Mobile Number to proceed further process.
- Where can I find the colleges/ courses information?
At DOST home page. By clicking on the link “SEARCH BY COLLEGE / COURSE” (on right side of the page).
- I forgot / lost my PIN. How do I get back my PIN?
Please use Forgot Pin option at the home page (at candidate login tab)
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details