DOST Online Degree admissions 1st,2nd,3rd phase Web options dates/schedule 2020/ TS DOST Online Degree Admissions Web Options Schedule/Dates 2020, DOST-Degree Online Services Telangana,TS Online Degree Admissions 2020 Schedule notification, Apply online for degree admissions in Telangana Universities @ dost.cgg.gov.in: Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Satavahana and Palamuru Universities have issued the Online Degree Courses/Under Graduation(UG) Courses admission notification and Online application forms are invited from the eligible students through online mode for registration and admissions into various ug/under graduate courses, such as B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A., etc., offered by various colleges affiliated to all Universities in Telangana, which includes Constituent, Government, Aided, Autonomous and Private Colleges for the academic year -2020-2020.
Admission Schedule for DOST 2020-20:
1. Notification. 22.05.2020
I Phase web options and registrations:
2. Registrations. 23.05.2020 to 04.06.2020
3. Web options. 25.05.2020 to 04.06.2020
4. Registrations with late fee: Rs. 200/- : 06.06.2020
5. Verification of Special Category Certificates. (i) 01.06.2020 PH/ CAP
(ii) 03.06.-020 – NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities
(iii) 04.06.2020 – Sports & Games (at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
6. Seat allotment – first list. 10.06.2020
7. Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students. 10.06.2020 to 15.06.2020
II Phase web options and registrations:
8. II Phase registration
(with registration fee of Rs.400/-). 10.06.2020 to 17.06.2020
9. II Phase web options. 10.06.-2020 to 17.06.2020
10. II Phase Verification of Special Category Certificates. (i) 15.06.2020 PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
11. Seat allotment-second list. 20.06.-2020
12. Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students. 20.06.2020 to 25.06.2020
III Phase web options and registrations:
13. III Phase
( last phase) web options and registrations (with registration fee of Rs.400/-). 20.06.2020 to 25.06.2020
14. Verification of Special Category Certificates. (i) 25.06.2020 – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
15. Seat allotment-third List. 29.06.2020
16. Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students. 01.07.2020 to 04.07.2020
17. Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online (self-reporting) in Phase-I, Phase-II and Phase-III. 01.07.2020 to 04.07.2020
18. Commencement of class work, Semester-I. 01.07.2020
19. Intra-college Phase. 05.07.2020 to 07.07.2020
20. Seat allotment. 10.07.2020Special Phase
1. Fresh Registration (for TS-BIE Advanced Supplementary–2020 passed students and other passed students who couldn’t register so far on DOST).
2. Registrations for the candidates who got seat allotment but didn’t self-report online.
3. The candidates who got seat allotment and self-reported online but didn’t confirm in the college: 17-07-2020 to 23-07-2020
1. For Fresh Registered candidates
2. Already Registered candidates but didn’t execrise web options
3. Already exercises web options but couldn’t got seat due to insufficent web options
4. Already college confirmed student can exercise web options of earlier recent phase without editing/update. 17-07-2020 to 24-07-2020
# Verification of Special Category Certificates:
20-07-2020 PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities (at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
# Seat Allotment:
Seat allotment for Special Phase: 26-07-2020
# Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee as the case may be) by students: 26-07-2020 to 29-07-2020
# Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online in Special Phase: 26-07-2020 to 29-07-2020
# Intra College Sliding (with in college) Phase II: 30-07-2020
# Seat Allotment for Intra College(with in college) Phase II: 31-07-2020
DOST: Colleges can access their College and course wise seat allotments from ccets.cgg.gov.in. The First phase of web options would be started from May 25 to June 03 while the first phase registration would be done. Students should report to their respective colleges by Online self-reporting Method. The second phase of web options would be started from June 10 to 15 while the first phase of seat allotment would be done on June 10. Students should report to their respective colleges by Online self-reporting Method. The third phase of web options would be started from June 20 to 25 while the second phase of seat allotment would be done on June 20. Students should report to their respective colleges by Online self-reporting Method..
The 1st, 2nd, 3rd phase of counseling for Admission in Degree will be held from above mentioned dates. New students have suggested to get their Aadhaar Card, Biometric Authentication, Registration in helpline centers at these service centers. From above dates, online web options and allotment of seats on above date and those who have seats will be required to report to their respective colleges from above dates. As per its schedule, the final phase of web options will be available and students from above mentioned dates will have to report to the allotted colleges. Intermediate Advanced Supplementary Examination appeared candidates are suggested to apply for degree online courses so far.
The Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) has announced that the last date to register for the final phase of the allotment on see above mentioned dates. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam can apply for the same from the official website. “Students who have registered already in Phase-I or II or III can directly access web options for participating in Final Phase,” an official notification said, adding that students who have participated in the previous rounds need not fill the application forms and will be required to pay Rs 400. The seat allotment process will take place on (see above mentioned dates) and candidates who have been allotted seats in this round will be required to report to their respective colleges/institutes from (see above mentioned dates).
Final phase of counseling for Admission in Degree will be held from (see above mentioned dates). The counselling process will continue for a week. Phase final Schedule Announced. All the Students who are registered already or who are not confirmed in the previous phases are also eligible. Use your web options carefully. If allotted in Phase final, You will lose your seat confirmed in the previous phases. Candidates in the list published are only allowed for registration. Please check your name before you reach HLCs. Phase-III Schedule Announced. All the Students who have registered already or not confirmed in the previous phases are also eligible. Use your web options carefully. If allotted in Phase final, You will lose your seat confirmed in the previous phases..
- Steps to apply for Telangana DOST allotment 2018:
- Go to the official website for Telangana DOST (dost.cgg.gov.in).
- Follow the links provided to apply.
- Fill in your details in the fields provided and submit your application.
- Download your allotment application and keep a copy for further reference.
Fingerprints and Irish not connected with Aadhaar candidates need to have fingerprints on the back of the token. Those who missed the token number should contact the helpline center immediately. In the first phase, all those who have been allotted the seat must go to cellphone and finalize their seat. If it does not do so, there is a scope of the cancel seat. Can choose colleges that are associated with court cases in web options. The list of previously selected people was put in Withheld. You have to choose a different college. This is to contact helpline centers.
TIPS to Applicants:
*Ensure the MOBILE NUMBER ENTERED IS CORRECT AND BELONGS TO THE APPLICANT ONLY while registering.
*Students can EDIT certain Fields Now.
*Using Mobile Phones for Payment, Filling Application and Web Options is NOT RECOMMENDED. Disable DND (Do Not Disturb) mode.
1. Paying Rs100 does not mean you have completed DOST Registration and your seat is secured.
2.Your Registration Process completes only when you complete web options and submit. 3.You will receive a SMS about your allotment.
4.You must report to the allotted college with your ALLOTMENT LETTER to confirm your seat.
5. Exercise DELETE option cautiously by visiting a nearby HLC.
1. Necessary arrangements may kindly be made for certificate verification of Other Boards and Special category candidates. CGG will send SMS to such category students.
2. It is observed that some students just registered in DOST and did not upload the application form in Phase –I and Phase-II. Some other registered and uploaded application but did not exercise any web option. Therefore, such candidates may be informed now to utilize this opportunity and motivated to give maximum number of web options.
3. Some students have given few web options in Phase -I and Phase-II, as result they could not get a seat. These students may be informed to through press note to give maximum number of web options in Final phase.
4. In Final phase, the candidates who have confirmed their seats under Phase-I and Phase-II
are also eligible to exercise web options for a better college. But once they get a seat
due to exercise of such option in final phase, the seat already allotted to them earlier will be allotted to others.
5. The candidates who got a seat in second phase and NOT confirmed their seat at the college can also exercise web options in Final phase.
6. Registrars are requested to convene a press conference and provide the above mentioned information for the benefit of the student community.DOST Schedule (Phase II)
|1||Registrations and web options|
for those who did not register in
DOST so far.
|2||Web option exercise for Phase-I /Phase-II /Phase III registered candidates||17-06-2020|
|3||Certificate Verification of Other boards and Special category candidates||on 15-06-2020|
|4||Seat allotment||on 20-06-2020|
|5||Reporting to the Colleges by candidates||20 to 25-06-2020|