How to exercise web options?/How to give/exercise DOST Web options for TS Online Degree admissions 2020. Students should go to the Mee Seva Centers for the BIOMETRIC and Registration process.
After completion of this process, Students can give the web options any centre with the use of USER ID and PASSWORD.
Intermediate supplementary exams passed candidates may participate in the III Phase of DOST Online Degree Admissions.
Note: Below dates are tentative
Stage I: DOST Online Registrations:
- First Phase Registrations: 01-07-2020 to 14-07-2020
- Second Phase Registrations: 23-07-2020 to 29-07-2020
- Registrations: 08-08-2020 to 13-08-2020
Stage II: DOST Web Options Entry Dates:
First Phase web options: 06-07-2020 to 15-07-2020
Second Phase Web Options: 23-07-2020 to 30-07-2020
Third Phase Web options: 08-08-2020 to 14-08-2020
Stage III: DOST Seat Allotment List Results:
First Phase Seat allotment- First List: 22-07-2020
Second Phase Seat allotment- Second List: 07-08-2020
Third Phase Seat allotment –Final List: 19-08-2020
Stage IV: DOST Reporting College Dates:
First Phase Online Self Reporting by candidates in I-phase: 23-07-2020 to 27-07-2020
Second Phase Online Self Reporting by candidates in II Phase: 08-08-2020 to 12-08-2020
Third Phase Online Self Reporting by the Candidates-Final Phase: 20-08-2020 to 21-08-2020
1. Fresh Registration (for TS-BIE Advanced Supplementary 2020 passed students and other passed students who couldn’t register so far on DOST).
2. Registrations for the candidates who got seat allotment but didn’t self-report online.
3. The candidates who got seat allotment and self-reported online but didn’t confirm in the college
1. For Fresh Registered candidates
2. Already Registered candidates but didn’t exercise web options
3. Already exercises web options but couldn’t got seat due to insufficient web options
4. Already college confirmed student can exercise web options of earlier recent phase without editing/update.
How to give /Exercise DOST Web options:
- You can exercise your web options either from logging in from DOST url http://dost.cgg.gov.in or directly from payment statement window.
- Once you are in payment statement window, you will see “web Options” link(s) enabled against the universities for which you made admission payments. (Rs.100/-).
- Now click the link “Click here for web options” to exercise your web options.
- You can exercise your web options by selecting your
(i) Choice of college and give web options for UG courses of your choice.Or
(ii) Choice of UG course and give web options for the colleges that are suitable for you. Continue to give maximum number of web options.
- Your options will be displayed in a table on the same web page.
- You can also edit/delete your choice until the closure of the web options date as announced in the important dates in the DOST website.
- Click on SUBMIT button to submit your web options.
- To exit click on the LOGOUT button.
Who can participate in Web options:
1. Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
2. Who have not secured seats in the options exercised in Phase-III
3. Who have not exercised the options so far?
4. Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
5. Who have reported/Not reported in the Phase-I allotted seat?
6. Candidates who have registered afresh both regular and advanced supplementary passed outs.
1. Options given in the Phase-I may be changed by the candidate if desired.
2. Candidates have to exercise options afresh for seat allotment in Phase-II other wise the previous web options will be valid.
3. The candidates are instructed to note that the seat allotted in the previous phase as per the options given may be lost, if the candidate is allotted a fresh seat in a new college/course and have no claim on the previous allotments as the vacated seat is allotted to next meritorious candidate. Hence students are cautioned to exercise only better options than allotted seat.