How to exercise web options?/How to give/exercise DOST Web options for TS Online Degree admissions 2020. Students should go to the Mee Seva Centers for the BIOMETRIC and Registration process.
After completion of this process, Students can give the web options any centre with the use of USER ID and PASSWORD.
Intermediate supplementary exams passed candidates may participate in the III Phase of DOST Online Degree Admissions.
Instructions to Candidate: If allotted candidates fail to reserve their seat on or before October 06, he/she will forego the seat. Candidates who already confirmed their seat can exercise web options on the website https://dost.cgg.gov.in for betterment.
Students who exercised limited web options in phase-I and Phase-II and could not get seat allotment have been urged to give more options in phase-III to secure a seat. Fresh registrations for the second phase admissions on the DOST website have been started from 21st of September.
Stage I: DOST Online Registrations:
- First Phase Registrations 24.08.2020 to 09.09.2020
- Second Phase Registrations 21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020
- Third Phase Registrations 01.10.2020 to 10.10.2020
- Special Phase Registrations 15.10.2020 to 26.10.2020
Stage II: DOST Web Options Entry Dates:
- First Phase web options 29.08.2020 to 09.09.2020
- Second Phase Web Options* 21.09.2020 to 27.09.2020
- Third Phase Web options 01.10.2020 to 10.10.2020
- Special Phase Web options 15.10.2020 to 27.10.2020
Stage III: DOST Seat Allotment List Results:
- First Phase Seat allotment- First List 21.09.2020
- Second Phase Seat allotment- Second List 01.10.2020
- Third Phase Seat allotment –Final List 15.10.2020
- Special Phase Seat allotment – 30.10.2020
Stage IV: DOST Reporting College Dates:
- First Phase Online Self Reporting by candidates in I-phase* 21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020
- Second Phase Online Self Reporting by candidates in II Phase 01.09.2020 to 06.10.2020
- Third Phase Online Self Reporting by the Candidates-Final Phase 10.10.2020 to 15.10.2020
- Special Phase Online Self Reporting by the Candidates-Final Phase 30.10.2020 to 04.11.2020
1. Fresh Registration (for TS-BIE Advanced Supplementary 2020 passed students and other passed students who couldn’t register so far on DOST).
2. Registrations for the candidates who got seat allotment but didn’t self-report online.
3. The candidates who got seat allotment and self-reported online but didn’t confirm in the college
1. For Fresh Registered candidates
2. Already Registered candidates but didn’t exercise web options
3. Already exercises web options but couldn’t got seat due to insufficient web options
4. Already college confirmed student can exercise web options of earlier recent phase without editing/update.
How to give /Exercise DOST Web options:
- You can exercise your web options either from logging in from DOST url http://dost.cgg.gov.in or directly from payment statement window.
- Once you are in payment statement window, you will see “web Options” link(s) enabled against the universities for which you made admission payments. (Rs.100/-).
- Now click the link “Click here for web options” to exercise your web options.
- You can exercise your web options by selecting your
(i) Choice of college and give web options for UG courses of your choice. Or
(ii) Choice of UG course and give web options for the colleges that are suitable for you. Continue to give maximum number of web options.
- Your options will be displayed in a table on the same web page.
- You can also edit/delete your choice until the closure of the web options date as announced in the important dates in the DOST website.
- Click on SUBMIT button to submit your web options.
- To exit click on the LOGOUT button.
Who can participate in Web options:
1. Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
2. Who have not secured seats in the options exercised in Phase-III
3. Who have not exercised the options so far?
4. Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
5. Who have reported/Not reported in the Phase-I allotted seat?
6. Candidates who have registered afresh both regular and advanced supplementary passed outs.
1. Options given in the Phase-I may be changed by the candidate if desired.
2. Candidates have to exercise options afresh for seat allotment in Phase-II other wise the previous web options will be valid.
3. The candidates are instructed to note that the seat allotted in the previous phase as per the options given may be lost, if the candidate is allotted a fresh seat in a new college/course and have no claim on the previous allotments as the vacated seat is allotted to next meritorious candidate. Hence students are cautioned to exercise only better options than allotted seat.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details