DOST Web Option Entry 2021 link has been enabled on its DOST Online Degree Admission web portal https://dost.cgg.gov.in by the TSCHE. Students who have completed the registration process and submitted online application can give the web options entry through online mode with the use of DOST ID and PIN.
Students can follow the simple steps are provided here for How to Exercise DOST Web Options 2021 or How to give DOST Web options 2021 for TS Online Degree admissions 2021. When ever the web options are exercised a message will be send to the applicant mobile number.
Who can exercise DOST Web Options Entry
- Fresh Registered candidates.
- Already Registered candidates but didn’t exercise web options.
- Already exercises web options but couldn’t got seat due to insufficient web options.
- Already college confirmed student can exercise web options of earlier recent phase without editing/update.
|Name of the Web Options||DOST Web Options 2021|
|Title||Exercise the DOST Web options 2021|
|Subject||Telangana released DOST Web options Entry Dates 2021|
|DOST 2021||DOST Admission Info 2021|
|Courses||Undergraduate programs (Degree Courses)|
|Official Web portal||dost.cgg.gov.in|
How to exercise DOST Web Options?
All those who have registered at the DOST web portal – dost.cgg.gov.in, can exercise the web options at the candidates login web page for admission into various degree courses offered in Telangana universities and colleges. For exercise web options, candidate should have DOST ID and PIN to proceed.
- Visit dost.cgg.gov.in website
Candidates who have submitted DOST online application form, can visit the official website, dost.cgg.gov.in to exercise web options at the 'Candidate Login' web page.
- Click on Candidate Login Link
Once you reach the the official website, you can click on the 'Candidate Login' link. Then 'DOST Candidate Login' web page will appear in your device.
- Enter DOST ID and PIN
On the Login web page, candidate should enter DOST ID, PIN and captcha code in the required fields. After click on the 'sign in' button, DOST welcome web page will be displayed.
- Click on 'Web Options'
On the DOST Welcome page, candidate can click on the “Web Options” tab for entry web options. Then, TS UG Online Admission Registration Payments, Web Options and Allotments web page will appear.
- Click on 'Click for Web Options' Link
Click on “Click for Web Options”, the page is redirected to web options page. Web
options can be exercised course wise / college wise by the candidate in this page.
- Exercise Web Options
On this web options page, candidate can exercise web options course wise or college wise. Submit the web option priorities.
- Print Web Options
After completion of web options entry on the web page, candidate can print the web options priorities.
DOST Web options entry instructions:
- On selecting ‘By course’, select the University, Course and Medium. OR
- On selecting ‘By College’, Select University Name, University District, College Type, College Name ( Courses offered in that particular college are displayed) in given format.
- University Name, Management Type, College Name, Course Name, Medium, Address, Regular / Restructured / Finance, Intake Seats, Fees.
- If the candidate selects CBCS course, the candidate needs to provide subject combination also.
- The candidate must select the subject combinations from each drop down, then Subject Combination Name and Subject Combination Type will be displayed (candidate will have to provide multiple Subject Combination Name for multiple CBCS priorities ).
- Please use drag and drop as shown below to exercise web options.
- The candidate shall select the district and course, if he / she wishes to join any Government Degree College by selecting the radio button. (Allotment will be subjected to availability).
- The candidate can ‘Update Web Option Priorities’ and ‘Delate Web Options’.
- On clicking the logout button on menu bar, you can log out of DOST portal.
Who can participate in Web options:
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seats in the options exercised in Phase-III
- Who have not exercised the options so far?
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported in the Phase-I allotted seat?
- Candidates who have registered afresh both regular and advanced supplementary passed outs.
- Options given in the Phase-I may be changed by the candidate if desired.
- Candidates have to exercise options afresh for seat allotment in Phase-II other wise the previous web options will be valid.
The candidates are instructed to note that the seat allotted in the previous phase as per the options given may be lost, if the candidate is allotted a fresh seat in a new college/course and have no claim on the previous allotments as the vacated seat is allotted to next meritorious candidate. Hence students are cautioned to exercise only better options than allotted seat.
FAQs on DOST Web Options
Can I edit the application form after submitting?
Yes, the candidate can edit or make changes in the application form till he submits web options
What is the maximum number of courses/colleges to be opted while exercising web options?
Candidate can opt any number of courses/ colleges in web options.
How many times the web options can be edited?
One can edit any number of times before saving and submitting the web options.
Can I take the print of the submitted web options?
Yes, you can take the print of the submitted web options.
Why to exercise web options?
Candidates exercise web options and submit them for seat allotment.