AP Social Welfare GURUKULAM Admissions 2020, TS Social Welfare Residential Admissions2020,APSWREIS 6th,7th,8th,9th classes Admissions 2020 / AP social welfare admissions , APSWREIS Social Welfare GURUKULAM Admission Test 2020: Government of AP, Social Welfare Department has given a notification for admission into Classes VI to IX in TSWEI Residential Schools for the Academic Year 2020-2020. Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWREIS) invites online applications from the eligible students for admission into 6th to 9th classes in Telangana SWR Schools for the Academic Year 2020-2020. So, online applications are invited to fill up vacancies in APSWR Schools and backlog vacancies in existing APWR Institutions. Online Application for Admission into 6th to 9th Class(Backlog vacancies)in APSWREIS.
APswreis 5th,6th,7th,8th,9th classes Admissions 2020: Notification for AP Social Welfare admissions into 5th,6th,7th,8th,9th classes with english medium of instructions and back log vacancies in APSWR institutions for classes vi to ix for the academic year 2020-2020. To provide special coaching to the meritorious Scheduled Caste students for the academic year 2020-2020, the applications are invited from Boys and Girls for Admission into 6th to 9th classes in TSWR Institutions functioning under the control of APSWREI Society. The applications will be received through online mode only.
గురుకుల విద్యాలయాల్లో ప్రవేశానికి దరఖాస్తులు:
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ సాంఘిక సంక్షేమ గురుకుల విద్యాలయాల్లో 2020-2020 విద్యా సంవత్సరానికి 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 తరగతుల్లో మిగిలిపోయిన సీట్ల కోసం అర్హులైన అభ్యర్థులు జూన్ 22వ తేదీలోగా ఆన్లైన్లో దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాలని గురుకుల పాఠశాల ప్రిన్సిపల్ తెలిపారు.
జ్ఞానభూమి.ఏపీ. గవ్.ఇన్ వెబ్సైట్ ద్వారా దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాలని తెలిపారు.
ఎంపికైన విద్యార్థులకు సమాచారం అందజేస్తారని, ఎంపిక పత్రాన్ని వెబ్సైట్ ద్వారా డౌన్లోడు చేసుకొని అవసరమైన విద్యార్హత పత్రాలతో తమకు కేటాయించిన గురుకులాల్లో ప్రవేశం పొందవచ్చన్నారు.
Notification Name: APswreis 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th classes Admissions 2020
Department Name: APswreis /AP social welfare
Selection Process: Through Merit
Admissions: 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th classes Admissions in AP Social welfare Residential Schools
Application End Date: 22-06-2020
(Admission into 5th to 9th Class (Backlog vacancies) in APSWREIS
APSWREIS 5th to 9th Class Admissions: All the students (Boys and Girls) who were appeared for 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Classes March 2020 in AP State Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to write the 5th to 9th Classes Entrance to admit in AP Social Welfare Gurukulams for 2020-2020. The TSWREIS intended to conduct an Entrance Test 2020 for admission into Class VI to IX during the academic year 2020-2020 in all AP SWR Institutions across the state
1) Age limit:
|S.No||Class||SC & ST||Other Castes|
|1||For 5th Class|
|Not exceeding 13 years as on 31.08.2020||Not exceeding 11 years as on 31.08.2020|
|1||For 6th Class|
|Not exceeding 14 years as on 31.08.2020||Not exceeding 12 years as on 31.08.2020|
|2||For 7th Class|
|Not exceeding 15 years as on 31.08.2020||Not exceeding 13 years as on 31.08.2020|
|3||For 8th Class|
|Not exceeding 16 years as on 31.08.2020||Not exceeding 14 years as on 31.08.2020|
|4.||For 9th Class|
|Not exceeding 17 years as on 31.08.2020||Not exceeding 15 years as on 31.08.2020|
2. The students should have studied in a recognized school, either in Telugu Medium or English Medium.
3. The students should produce caste and income certificates, certified by the Tahasildar and also other certificates required if any like bonafide, Aadhar , handicapped in case of PH etc all to be produced at the time of admission
4. The parental income should be Rs.1,50,000/- in Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban areas per Annum.
C) Reservation :
The reservation pattern for filling admissions in COE Karimnagar(Co-Education)
Caste wise Reservation pattern:
1. SC -75% ; 2. BC-C Converted Christians: 2%; 3. BC- 12%; 4. ST -6%; 5. Minority -3%; 6. Others 2%
1. In SC Category, 70% seats are reserved for students from TSWR Institutions and SW hostels and 30% to SC students from any other recognized institutions.(8th and 9th classes of COE Karimnagar Only)
2. The seats under BC-C Converted Christians, ST, BC and OC are filled based on the merit only. (8th and 9th classes of COE Karimnagar Only)
3. 3% of overall seats will be reserved to the Physically handicapped children for admissions into COE based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board for the students . They should be able to attend to their duties on their own. (8th and 9th classes of COE Karimnagar Only)
4. In remaining TSWR Schools the admissions will be taken up based on availability of vacancies.
List of Documents to be produced:
Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like,
1. Caste Certificate,
2. Income Certificate,
3. Ration card SSID No,
4. the Aadhar card.
5. Study Certificate,
6. Transfer Certificate(T.C);
7. Physical fitness certificates,
8. 06 Passport size photos ,etc., at the time of admission.
Fee/Charges for online applying:
Online processing charges only should be paid to Meeseva Kendra any other fee must not be collected from parents.
Selection procedure/Mode of Selection :
The selection purely on merit basis.
How to apply for 6th to 9th classes admissions:
Submission of Applications: All the students who are seeking admission into VIII and IX classes for the year 2020-2020 into AP SC Gurukulams and the students who are seeking admissions into VI to IX class in other APSWR Schools of backlog vacancies should apply through online mode.
The application process as follows:
1. Candidates can submit application through online by visiting website http://apswreis.info/ or visiting any Meeseva Kendra. There is no registration fee for submission of application through online.
2. The candidates should choose examination centre of their own choice in the district.
3. It is compulsory that, the candidates should select the order of preference of school into which he/she wants to seek the admission in their district. Boys should select all the boys schools in the district in the order of preference. Girls should select 10 schools from the district so that allotment will be made as per merit and option.
4. Based on the merit and option of the applicant, school will be allotted for admission.
1. The Girls and Boys from all Districts in AP can apply for admission for classes VIII and IX.
2. The candidates should select “concerned class in online application (Ex. VI class / VII class / VIII class / IX class) and submit it through online.
3. In other APSWR Schools the Boys will be provided admission in boys schools and girls in girls schools.
4. Candidates are advised to take printout of filled in application form
5. The selection of candidates will be purely on merit only.
8. Only those candidates will be selected who have secured 40% marks in each of the subject and 25% marks in Current affairs/Mental Ability and aptitude and passed V to VIII classes in the academic year 2016-17 respectively.
8. The candidates should attend the counseling on the scheduled dates and centres.
9. The selected students will be allotted to the districts from which they have completed their previous classes.
10. In case of any issues related to the interpretation of admission guidelines, the decision of the Secretary will be final before and after the admission process.
Important dates to remember :
1. Date of opening of application : 18-06-2020
2. Date of closing of application : 22-06-2020*
Web Portal: https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
APSwreis 5th, 6th,7th,8th, 9th classes Admissions 2020, TS Social welfare gurukulam 5th, 6th,7th,8th, 9th classes admission test 2020, APSwreis residential Admissions, Social welfare gurukulam admissions notification 2020, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Income limit, list of documents, online application form, Results.
Online application link and Online admissions web portal: