APSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test 2021 or APSWRS CET 2021 notification would be released in the name of APSWREIS BLV CET 2021 for 6th to 9th Class admission in AP Social Welfare Residential Schools under APSWR Gurukulam Backlog vacancy Admissions. Interested students may apply through online mode only.
Government of AP, Social Welfare Department has given a notification for admission into Classes VI to IX in APSWEI Residential Schools for the Academic Year 2021-2022. Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWREIS) invites online applications from the eligible students for admission into 6th to 9th classes in AP SWR Schools for the Academic Year 2021-2021.
So, online applications are invited to fill up vacancies in APSWR Schools and backlog vacancies in existing APWR Institutions through APSWRS CET. Online Application for Admission into 6th to 9th Class(Backlog vacancies)in APSWREIS.
APSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Admission 2021 Details
|Name of the entrance test||APSWRS CET 2021|
|Title||APSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test 2021|
|Subject||APSWREIS would issue the APSWRS CET 2021 notification for filling up 6th to 9th Class vacancies in APSWR Admissions|
|Last Date to Apply||would be announced soon|
|Entrance Exam Date||APSWRS CET Exam Date would be announced|
|Official website||Jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in web portal|
APswreis 6th,7th, 8th, 9th classes Admissions 2021: Notification for AP Social Welfare admissions into 6th,7th,8th,9th classes with English medium of instructions and backlog vacancies in APSWR institutions for classes vi to ix for the academic year 2021-2022.
To provide special coaching to the meritorious Scheduled Caste students for the academic year 2021-2021, the applications are invited from Boys and Girls for Admission into 6th to 9th classes in APSWR Institutions functioning under the control of APSWREI Society. The applications will be received through online mode only.
Notification Name: APswreis 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th classes Admissions 2021
Department Name: APswreis /AP social welfare
Selection Process: Through Merit
Admissions: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th classes Admissions in AP Social welfare Residential Schools
APSWREIS 6th to 9th Class Admissions: All the students (Boys and Girls) who were appeared for 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Classes March 2021 in AP State Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to write the 6th to 9th Classes Entrance to admit in AP Social Welfare Gurukulams for 2021-2022. The APSWREIS intended to conduct an Entrance Test 2021 for admission into Class VI to IX during the academic year 2021-2021 in all AP SWR Institutions across the state
1) Age limit:
|Class||SC & ST||Other Castes|
|For 5th Class|
|Not exceeding 13 years as on 31.08.2021||Not exceeding 11 years as on 31.08.2021|
|For 6th Class|
|Not exceeding 14 years as on 31.08.2021||Not exceeding 12 years as on 31.08.2021|
|For 7th Class|
|Not exceeding 15 years as on 31.08.2021||Not exceeding 13 years as on 31.08.2021|
|For 8th Class|
|Not exceeding 16 years as on 31.08.2021||Not exceeding 14 years as on 31.08.2021|
|For 9th Class|
|Not exceeding 17 years as on 31.08.2021||Not exceeding 15 years as on 31.08.2021|
2. The students should have studied in a recognized school, either in Telugu Medium or English Medium.
3. The students should produce caste and income certificates, certified by the Tahasildar and also other certificates required if any like bonafide, Aadhar, handicapped in case of PH etc all to be produced at the time of admission
4. The parental income should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum as per the latest income certificate issued by the Competent authority
C) Reservation : The reservation pattern for filling admissions in COE Karimnagar(Co-Education). Caste wise Reservation pattern:
1. SC -75% ; 2. BC-C Converted Christians: 2%; 3. BC- 12%; 4. ST -6%; 5. Minority -3%; 6. Others 2%
1. In SC Category, 70% seats are reserved for students from APSWR Institutions and SW hostels and 30% to SC students from any other recognized institutions. (8th and 9th classes of COE Karimnagar Only)
2. The seats under BC-C Converted Christians, ST, BC and OC are filled based on the merit only. (8th and 9th classes of COE Karimnagar Only)
3. 3% of overall seats will be reserved to the Physically handicapped children for admissions into COE based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board for the students. They should be able to attend to their duties on their own. (8th and 9th classes of COE Karimnagar Only)
4. In remaining APSWR Schools the admissions will be taken up based on the availability of vacancies.
List of Documents to be produced:
Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like,
1. Caste Certificate,
2. Income Certificate,
3. Ration card SSID No,
4. the Aadhar card.
5. Study Certificate,
6. Transfer Certificate(T.C);
7. Physical fitness certificates,
8. 06 Passport size photos ,etc., at the time of admission.
Fee/Charges for online applying: Online processing charges only should be paid to Meeseva Kendra any other fee must not be collected from parents.
Selection procedure/Mode of Selection : The selection purely on merit basis.
Income Limit: The annual income of the parent of the applicant shall not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum as certified by the Tahsildar.
How to apply for APSWRS CET for 6th to 9th Class Admissions: Submission of Applications: All the students who are seeking admission into VIII and IX classes for the year 2021-2021 into AP SC Gurukulams and the students who are seeking admissions into VI to IX class in other APSWR Schools of backlog vacancies should apply through online mode.
The application process as follows:
1. Candidates can submit application through online by visiting website http://apswreis.info/ or visiting any Meeseva Kendra. There is no registration fee for submission of application through online.
2. The candidates should choose an examination centre of their own choice in the district.
3. It is compulsory that, the candidates should select the order of preference of school into which he/she wants to seek the admission in their district. Boys should select all the boys schools in the district in the order of preference. Girls should select 10 schools from the district so that allotment will be made as per merit and option.
4. Based on the merit and option of the applicant, school will be allotted for admission.
1. The Girls and Boys from all Districts in AP can apply for admission for classes VIII and IX.
2. The candidates should select “concerned class in the online application (Ex. VI class / VII class / VIII class / IX class) and submit it through online.
3. In other APSWR Schools, the Boys will be provided admission in boys schools and girls in girls schools.
4. Candidates are advised to take a printout of filled in the application form
5. The selection of candidates will be purely on merit only.
8. Only those candidates will be selected who have secured 40% marks in each of the subjects and 25% marks in Current affairs/Mental Ability and aptitude and passed V to VIII classes in the academic year 2016-17 respectively.
8. The candidates should attend the counselling on the scheduled dates and centres.
9. The selected students will be allotted to the districts from which they have completed their previous classes.
10. In case of any issues related to the interpretation of admission guidelines, the decision of the Secretary will be final before and after the admission process.
- http://apswreis.cgg.gov.in/ (Old)
- http://www.apswreis.info/ (New)
- https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/ (Admissions)
Important dates to remember : [NOT OFFICIAL DATES]
1. Date of opening of application: 18-06-2021
2. Date of closing of application: 22-06-2021
Web Portal: https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/