Andhra Pradesh State Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, APTWREIS has issued the 5th class admission 2020 Notification and APTWREI Society invites online applications from eligible students for admission into all Districts APTW Residential schools for this academic year.
The APTWREIS is intended to conduct Admissions without entrance test due to COVID-19 for admission into Class V during this academic year in all AP Tribal Welfare Residential Schools across the state.
APTWREIS GURUKULAM 5th Class Admission 2020. All the ST students (Boys & Girls) who were 4th class passed in Andhra Pradesh State Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to apply for APTWR 5th Class Admissions 2020 stream.
APTWREIS 5th Class Admissions 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Admission||APTWREIS 5th Class Admission 2020 Notification|
|Conducting Agency Name||Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APTWREIS)|
|Admission Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||APTWREIS 5th Class Admissions|
|Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions 5th Class Admissions|
|Name Of The Department||AP, School Education Department|
|Starting Date To Apply||15 August, 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||31 August, 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||Without Entrance Exam for this year|
|Selection||Draw of Lottery Method|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the application process|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||5th Class Admissions|
1) SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2009 to 31.08.2011.
2) OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2011.
3) The student should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2018-19 and 2019-20) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government.
4) During the year 2019-2020 candidates must be studying 4th class continuously in a Government school or in a recognized school.
5) The parental income for the current year should not be exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.
6) The candidates can apply to any APTWR School of the district for which he / she belongs.
List of Documents to be produced:
Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like,
1. Caste Certificate,
2. Income Certificate,
3. Ration card SSID No,
4. the Aadhar card.
5. Study Certificate,
6. Transfer Certificate(T.C);
7. Physical fitness certificates,
8. 06 Passport size photos ,etc., at the time of admission.
5th Class Admissions
|5th Class Admission Name||Details|
|AP BC Welfare 5th Class Admission 2020||AP BC Gurukuls|
|AP Social Welfare 5th Class Admission 2020||AP SC Gurukuls|
|APRS 5th Class Admission 2020||AP General Gurukuls|
|AP Tribal Welfare 5th Class Admission 2020||AP ST Gurukuls|
Application Form Details:
Affix Passport Size
1. Name :
2. Father’s Name :
3. Date of Birth :
4. Caste / Sub-caste :
5. School presently studying 4th Class to address:
6. Medium opted for appearing Entrance test(telugu/English):
7. Annual Income of the parent :
8. Complete Parental Address with PIN & Contact No.:
9. Signature of the Student :
10. Attestation by the Principal /Head Master.
How to Apply for APTWREIS 5th Class Admissions 2020:
Before filling the application, read the prospectus carefully. Candidates can submit application form online through website http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/TWFIFTH/. There is no registration fee for submission of online application.
Important dates for APTWREIS 5th Class Admissions 2020:
1. Submission of Online application form: 15-08-2020
2. Last date for submission of applications: 31-08-2020
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details