Andhra Pradesh State Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(APTWREIS) Hyderabad will issue the 5th class admission test 2018 Notification that means 5th class common entrance test 2018 notification on 23rd March, 2018 and APTWREI Society invites applications from eligible students for admission into all Districts APTW Residential schools for the academic year 2018-18.
The APSWREIS is intended to conduct an APGPCET Entrance Test 2018 for admission into Class V during the academic year 2018-2018 in all AP Welfare Residential Schools across the state on 08.04.2018 between 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM. APTWREIS GURUKULAM V Class Entrance Test 2018: All the ST students (Boys & Girls) who is appearing for 4th class March – 2018 in Andhra Pradesh State Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to write the APGPCET 5th Class Entrance test to admit in Andhra Pradesh Girijana Gurukulams/ APSWREIS, APTWREIS, APBCWREIS Residential Schools for 2018-2018.
AP APGPCET 5th Class Entrance Test 2018
AP APGPCET 5th Class entrance test 2018 / AP FIFCAT 2018/ Sanghika Samkshema Patashalala Common Entrance Test 2018/AP Fifth Class Common Admission Test 2018/AP Social Welfare Schools Common Entrance Test 2018: APGPCET Admission Test for fifth Class in APSWREIS, APTWREIS and MJPAPBCWREIS Residential Schools, AP MJPBCWREIS Admission Test 2018, AP Fifth Class Entrance Test 2018, #APGPCET 2018, AP Gurukul CET, AP Gurukulams 5th Class Common Entrance Test 2018, AP Residential Schools 5th class Common Entrance Test 2018 for SC, ST, BC Students, AP Residential Schools Admission Test for 5th class admissions in SC, ST, BC Gurukuls, APGPCET 5th class Common Entrance Test for APSWREIS, APTWREIS, APBCWREIS Residential Schools.
1) SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2006 to 31.08.2008.
2) OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2004 to 31.08.2008.
3) The student should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2015-16 and 2016-17) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government.
4) During the year 2016-17 candidates must be studying 4th class continuously in a Government school or in a recognized school.
5) The parental income for the year 2016-17 should not be exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.
6) The candidates can apply to any APTWR School of the district for which he / she belongs.
List of Documents to be produced:
Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like,
1. Caste Certificate,
2. Income Certificate,
3. Ration card SSID No,
4. the Aadhar card.
5. Study Certificate,
6. Transfer Certificate(T.C);
7. Physical fitness certificates,
8. 06 Passport size photos ,etc., at the time of admission.
Hall tickets will be generated immediately after submission of online application forms @ http://APGPCET.apcfss.in/index1.jsp. For any queries contact respective Convener Principals of concerned Principals.
Mode of Entrance Test:
The Entrance test will be of objective type & multiple choice questions from Class 4th.
Allocation of marks
– English – 25 marks
– Science-25 and
– Social -25.
The total marks for the test are 100 and duration of 2.30 hours (i.e) from 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM
Application Form Details for 5th Class Entrance Test
Affix Passport Size
1. Name :
2. Father’s Name :
3. Date of Birth :
4. Caste / Sub-caste :
5. School presently studying 4th Class to address:
6. Medium opted for appearing Entrance test(telugu/English):
7. Annual Income of the parent :
8. Complete Parental Address with PIN & Contact No.:
9. Signature of the Student :
10. Attestation by the Principal /Head Master.
GURUKULAM APGPCET 5th Class Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2018-2018
Affix Passport Size
1) Name of the District / ITDA:
2) Name of the Candidate :
3) Father’s Name :
4) Hall ticket No:
5) Date of Examination: 23-04-2018.Time : From 11 A.M to 12.30 P.M
6)Name and address of the Examination centre:
7) Signature of the candidate (at the time of examination)
8) Signature of the invigilator (at the time of examination)
Signature of the District Convener Principal
How to Apply of APGPCET 2018:
Before filling the application, read the prospectus carefully. Candidates can submit application form online through website http://APGPCET.apcfss.in. There is no registration fee for submission of online application. Toll Free Number:
Important dates for APGPCET 2018:
1. Submission of Online application form: 17-02-2018
2. Last date for submission of applications: 20-03-2018
3. TGCET 2018 5th Class Entrance Exam date: 09-04-2018 by 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
4. TGCET 2018 Webportal: http://APGPCET.apcfss.in