APRS 5th Class Admissions 2020 without APRCET. APRS 5th Class Entrance Test 2020 notification released on its official website. Eligible and Interested 4th class studying students may apply online for appearing the APRS CET 2020 to join in 5th class in AP Residential Schools
Information of APRS 5th Class Admission 2020 notification has been released for class 5th admission for the academic year 2020-21 by lottery system in Residential Schools (Gurukul schools) in Andhra Pradesh.
Students will be selected by the District Collector of their respective district by lottery method on 27-07-2020 and school allotment will be made available through admissions counselling to the selected candidates.
APRS 5th Class Admissions 2020 without APRCET
This APRS Admissions notification for 5th Class Admissions in 38 Residential Schools and 12 Minority Residential Schools (including Regional Center of Excellence Gurukul Boys’ Schools, Tadikonda Guntur District, Kodigenahalli Anantapuram District) run by the Andhra Pradesh Gurukul Vidyalaya Educational Institution(APREIS).
Eligibility for APRS 5th Class Admission:
Age Limit: a) OC and BC (OC, BC) should be born between 01.09.2009 to 31.08.2011. b) Those belonging to SC & STs should be born between 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2011.
Education Qualification: Must be studying in grades 3 and 4 in government or government recognized school indefinitely in the respective school year 2018-19 & 2019-20.
- Class 3 must be read in government or government recognized schools indefinitely in the 2018-19 school year.
- Class 4 must be read in government or government recognized schools indefinitely in the 2019-20 school year.
- OC and BC students must study in rural areas. Rural and urban SC and ST students are eligible for admission to general/minority schools
Income Limit: The candidate’s mother, father/guardian’s annuity (2019-20) should not exceed Rs. This rule does not apply to children of military personnel
The selection of students in all Gurukul schools for 2020-21 academic year will be held in the presence of a committee constituted by the District Collector under the auspices of the respective District Collector through the lottery method instead of APRS CET Entrance Exam.
- Each district is considered a unit for student selection.
- Only students studying in rural schools in the district are eligible for admission
- Students from other districts are also eligible for admission to minority schools
- The following COE schools will offer admissions on a candidate’s assignment, area and reservation basis.
- Thadikonda (Guntur District) – 8 coastal districts (except Nellore) are eligible.
- Kodigenahalli (Anantapur District) – 4 Rayalaseema Districts & Nellore District.
APRS 5th Class Admission Application – Student can view the website or web portal for a complete information bulletin before applying
Admission Procedure for APR Schools:
Students would be selected by the lottery method for this year and the following conditions,
- Reservation (details of reservation are given in Table (1),
- Selection will be based on the special category (minority/orphan/military employee children) and the school selected by the candidate.
- If there are no candidates in any reservation category, the reservation fields will be allocated to the next reservation category candidates as per the government regulations.
- But vacancies belonging to minority schools are filled only by minority candidates.
- The minority vacancies of these schools are not filled by any other category.
- The remaining vacancies for special categories (minority/orphan/military employee children) are allotted to open categories on a merit basis.
- District-wise details of schools and eligible districts are included in the table (2).
- Selected candidates are eligible for admission but the society has the authority to refuse admission.
Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions Society (APREIS) has issued the APRS 5th Class Admission 2020 (Without Entrance Test) notification for admissions into 5th class in Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools in the AP State for the academic year 2020-2021.
The APREIS invites online applications from the eligible students in the AP State for admission into 5th class in its AP Residential Schools. So, the candidate can apply online on https://aprjdc.apcfss.in/.
APRS 5th Class Admissions 2020 without Entrance Test
|Title||APRS 5th Class Admissions 2020 without APRCET|
|Age Limit||SC and ST students have born between 01/09/2007 to 31/08/2011.|
OC and BC students should have born 01/09/2009 to 31/08/2011.
|Educational qualification||The Students should be bonafide of Class IV during the academic year 2019-20 in any Government School or any recognized school of Andhra Pradesh.|
|Income Limit||The Parental income for the year 2019-2020 should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.|
|Selection of Process||Selection of the process through lottery Method (without APRSCET – APRS 5th Class Entrance Test). Based on lottery system.|
|Application fee||Rs. 50/- fee|
|How to Apply||: Candidates can apply online through official website at aprjdc.apcfss.in for APRS 5th Class Admissions 2020|
|Applying Start Date||04-07-2020|
Important Dates for APRS CET:
a. Submission of Application Forms From 04-07-2020
b. The last date to apply is 20-07-2020
c. Selections: 27-07-2020