APBCWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Admission 2021 in AP BC Welfare Schools without APBCWRS CET. Andhra Pradesh BC Gurukul Vidyalaya Society would release the AP BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Admission 2021 notification soon.
The MJPAPBCWREIS would invite the online applications from the eligible and interested students who have completed 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Class for admission into 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Class (English Medium) in AP BC Welfare Residential Schools respectively. Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Andhra Pradesh BC Welfare Educational Institutions Society has cancelled the APBCWRS CET for this year due to CARONA outbreak.
Applications are invited for Jyotiba Phule School Admissions: Application Forms are invited from the eligible students for admission inot Class 6 and Class 9 in AP MJP BC Welfare Residential Schools for the academic year 2021-2022 in Krishna District BC Residential schools i.e., Mopidevi (boys), Machilipatnam (girls), Jaggayyapeta (boys) and Mylavaram (boys) schools will have vacancies for the academic year 2021-22.
Applications completed by the December 26th must be accompanied by certification documents and submitted to the respective school principals. The vacancies will be filled by lottery on December 29 in the presence of the respective school principals.
APBCWREIS Admission Details
|Name of the admission||AP BC Residential School Admission 2021|
|Title||APBCWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Admission 2021 without APSWRS CET|
|Subject||APBCWREIS has released BLV APBCWRS Admission 2021 notification|
|Closing Date To Apply||To be announced soon|
|For Admission Into||6th Class, 7th Class, 8th Class, 9th Class|
|Online Applying Website||apgpcet.apcfss.in|
AP BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Admissions 2021 would be done by Lottery Method. So, candidates should be selected through draw of lots for admission into APBCWR Schools for the academic year 2021-2022. This APBCWREIS Admission Notification for filling up the backlog vacancy seats in 6th to 9th Classes (English Medium) in MJP Andhra Pradesh BC Welfare Residential Schools.
The eligible and interested students may apply for this admission stream through online mode only as per the schedule on the Official website with prescribed fee of Rs.50/- to join in AP BC Grukuls without Entrance Examination.
|Age Limit||See below table|
|Educational qualification||For admissions into 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th classes, All the ST students should studying earlier class in English/Telugu Medium during the current year in any Government School or any recognized school of Andhra Pradesh..|
|Income Limit||The Parental income for the year 2020-2021 should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.|
|Selection of Process||Selection of the process through lottery Method (without APSWRS CET – AP BC Gurukul Entrance Test). Based on lottery system.|
Educational Qualification/Previous study: The students should have studied in a recognized school, either in Telugu Medium or English Medium in AP.
- The students seeking admission in 6th class should have completed 5th class from any Govt., / Private schools.
- The students seeking admission in 7th class should have completed 6th class from any Govt., / Private schools.
- c) The students seeking admission in 8th class should have completed 7th class from any Govt., / Private schools.
- c) The students seeking admission in 9th class should have completed 8th class from any Govt., / Private schools.
Age Limit: 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Class studying students may apply for 6th to 9th class admissions and Age limit as follows
|Class||SC & ST||Other Castes|
|For 6th Class|
|Not exceeding 14 years as on 31.08.2021 |
Born between 01.09.2007 and 31.08.2011
|Not exceeding 12 years as on 31.08.2021|
Born between 01.09.2009 and 31.08.2011
|For 7th Class|
|Not exceeding 15 years as on 31.08.2021|
Born between 01.09.2006 and 31.08.2010
|Not exceeding 13 years as on 31.08.2021|
Born between 01.09.2008 and 31.08.2010
|For 8th Class|
|Not exceeding 16 years as on 31.08.2021|
Born between 01.09.2005 and 31.08.2009
|Not exceeding 14 years as on 31.08.2021|
Born between 01.09.2007 and 31.08.2009
|For 9th Class|
|Not exceeding 17 years as on 31.08.2021|
Born between 01.09.2004 and 31.08.2008
|Not exceeding 15 years as on 31.08.2021|
Born between 01.09.2006 and 31.08.2008
Income Limit: The Parental income should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.
General Guidelines for admissions:
The AP BC Gurukulam has issued a notification regarding admissions into APBCW Residential schools for 2021-21. All the Boys & Girls should belong to all Districts of AP State should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years in a BCW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools. During the current year, candidates must be studying 5th/6th/7th/8th classes continuously in a Government school or in a recognized school.
- The medium of instruction in English:
- Backlog vacancies” All backlog vacancies in the Classes 6th to 9th
- Unit of admission: District is the Unit ( As per the reservation policy)
- Annual Income of parent: The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.1,00,000/-per annum for admission into any Residential Schools
- Age Limit: See above
- Eligibility: For admissions into 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th classes, All the ST students should studying earlier class in English/Telugu Medium during the current year.
List of Documents to be produced for verification:
Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like,
1. Caste Certificate,
2. Income Certificate,
3. Ration card,
4. Aadhar card.
5. Study Certificate,
6. Transfer Certificate(TC);
7. Physical fitness certificates,
8. 06 Passport size photos,etc., at the time of APBCWRS Admission.
Instructions for APBCWRS Admissions 2021:
- The Girls and Boys from all Districts in AP can apply for admission for classes 6 and 9.
- The candidates should select “concerned class in the online application (Ex. 6th class / 7th class / 8th class / 9h class) and submit it through online.
- In APBCWR Schools, the Boys will be provided admission in boys schools and girls in girls schools.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of filled in the application form
- The selection of candidates will be purely on lottery system without entrance examination.
- The candidates should attend the counselling on the scheduled dates and centres.
- The selected students will be allotted to the districts from which they have completed their previous classes.
- In case of any issues related to the interpretation of admission guidelines, the decision of the Secretary will be final before and after the admission process.
Application form: The application procedure is only through online mode and the applicant should visit the AP BC Gurukulam web site – https://www.mjpapbcwr.in. They have to apply for the admission into backlog vacancies of APBCWR Schools with Rs.50/- for each application, which has to be paid through online only at https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/MJPAPBCWR/
Backlog Vacancy AP Gurukul Admissions
|6th to 9th Class Backlog Vacancy Admission Name||Details|
|BLV AP BC Welfare Residential School Admission 2021||AP BC Gurukuls|
|BLV AP Social Welfare Residential School Admission 2021||AP SC Gurukuls|
|BLV APRS Admission 2021||AP General Gurukuls|
|BLV AP Tribal Welfare Residential School Admission 2021||AP ST Gurukuls|
|BLV AP Model School Admission 2021||AP Model Schools|
Steps to Submission of APBCWRS Admission Application Form:
Steps to be followed in the submission of the application through ‘Online’: “The candidate has to prefer either MJP APBCW Residential Schools as preference number 1. Candidates who have given preference number 1 will be allotted to those colleges only, sliding between APBCWR Schools will not be entertained. Hence candidates are advised to choose the schools carefully before filling the application.” The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for admission into AP BC Gurukiul Schools 2021
The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.50.00 through online for submission of application through Online.
Through Online, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number). On payment of fee at ONLINE, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://apgpcet.apcfss.in Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form.
The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form.
The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in the on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt for the Class.
On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Result and Admit Card. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference.
For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected summarily. The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as proof to the information furnished in the application. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
How To Apply for APBCWREIS Admission 2021?:
- The candidates can apply through the official website.
- Visit the official website – https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/MJPAPBCWR/
- Click on ‘Online Application
- Pay the application fee
- Fill the application form and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
AP Gurukul 5th Class Admissions
|5th Class Admission Name||Details|
|AP BC Welfare 5th Class Admission 2021||AP BC Gurukuls|
|AP Social Welfare 5th Class Admission 2021||AP SC Gurukuls|
|APRS 5th Class Admission 2021||AP General Gurukuls|
|AP Tribal Welfare 5th Class Admission 2021||AP ST Gurukuls|