APSWREIS 5th Class Admissions 2020, Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions, APSWREI Society has released APSWREIS 5th Class Admission 2020 notification on August 13 for 5th Class Admissions without Entrance Test (APGPCET) in AP Social Welfare Residential Schools
Every year, Govt of AP would release APGPCET notification for Class 5 admissions in all AP Social Welfare / AP Tribal Welfare / MJP AP Back ward Classes Welfare Residential Institutions.
But this year, Govt of AP is not conducting APGPCET 2020 notification due to COVID-19. So, APSWREI Society has given a separate admission notification for filling up 5th Class seats in all AP Social Welfare Residential Schools.
Now, we can read this notification as AP Social Welfare 5th Class Admission 2020 notification for this year only. APSWREIS Secretary has decided that not to conduct the APGPCET APSWREIS 5th Class Entrance Test 2020 in for this academic year.
Notification has been issued for 5th class admissions in Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Gurukul Vidyalayas. Admission to 185 schools across the state is by lottery method. No need to write the entrance test. No school fees. There will be instruction in English medium
APSWREIS 5th Class Admissions 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Admission||APSWREIS 5th Class Admission 2020 Notification|
|Conducting Agency Name||Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWREIS)|
|Admission Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||APSWREIS 5th Class Admissions|
|Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions 5th Class Admissions|
|Name Of The Department||AP, School Education Department|
|Starting Date To Apply||14 August, 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||31 August, 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||Without Entrance Exam for this year|
|Selection||Draw of Lottery Method|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the application process|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||5th Class Admissions|
AP SC Gurukul Society invites the online applications from eligible students for admission into fifth Class in all Districts APSW Residential schools for the academic year 2020-2021.
AP Social Welfare 5th Class Admissions 2020 with out Entrance Test Notification, Online Application Form, How to Apply, Application Fee, Results, Eligibility, Selection Process and Exam Pattern and other details are provided here or get the details from the official website.
The APSWREIS is intended to release APSWRS 5th Class Admission 2020 notification for admission into Class V during the academic year 2020-2021 in all APSWR Institutions across the state
The APSWREIS visualizes to providing quality modern education to the talented students of belonging to the marginalized section of Society, predominantly from rural through the use of modern techniques, pedagogy and various experiential learning activities in a stress-free environment to make learning a joyful experience.
5th Class Admissions
|5th Class Admission Name||Details|
|AP BC Welfare 5th Class Admission 2020||AP BC Gurukuls|
|AP Social Welfare 5th Class Admission 2020||AP SC Gurukuls|
|APRS 5th Class Admission 2020||AP General Gurukuls|
|AP Tribal Welfare 5th Class Admission 2020||AP ST Gurukuls|
Eligibility Criteria for APSWREIS 5th Class Admissions 2020:
1) SC / ST students age should have 10 to 11 years.
2) OC / BC / SC Converted Christians (BC-C) age should have 10 year
3) The student should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government.
4) During this year candidates must be studying 4th class continuously in a Government school or in a recognized school.
5) The parental income for the year should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum
6) The candidates can apply to any APSWR School of the district for which he/she belongs.
Available seats will have to be filled up as per the reservation pattern given below.
1. SC-75%, ST-6%, Scheduled Castes converted to Christianity (BC-C)-12%, B.C.-5% and others 2%.
2. Spl.Category: 15% of the seats are allocated, the children from the families who are withdrawn from Bonded labour, Orphans, Children of Jogins / Basavins, Victims of atrocities, shall be given seats as per the Standing order of the Society.
3. Upto 3% seats are earmarked for orphans / destitute in the age-appropriate to the class in Residential Schools as per G.O.Ms.No.47, dated 31.08.2010.
4. 3% of seats are reserved for disabled children.
Mode of selection:
1. Through draw of lottery method
2. Admission will be given the basis of the lottery.
How to Apply for APSWREIS 5th Class Admissions 2020:
Applications for Admissions in Gurukuls: AP Social Welfare Gurukul Schools will conduct fifth class admissions by lottery for the academic year 2020-21,
Students who have completed fourth grade in government or government-recognized schools in the 2019-20 academic year are asked to apply online through the website www.apgpcet.apcfss.in by the 31st of this month. It is suggested to contact the principals of the nearby Gurukul schools for details.
Before filling the application, read the prospectus carefully. Candidates can submit the application form online through website http://apgpcet.apcfss.in.
There is no registration fee for submission of online application.
All the students who are seeking admission into class V in Magnet Schools and regular APSWR institutions for the year should apply online through Meeseva or any internet facility in their nearby places or through Society web site www.apswreis.cgg.gov.in or http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/ or http://www.apswreis.info/ as per the schedule
Important dates for for APSWREIS 5th Class Admission 2020
1. Submission of Online application form: 14-08-2020
2. Last date for submission of applications: 31-08-2020
3. No Entrance Exam conducted for 2020-2021 5th Class Admissions.
APSWREIS 5th Class Result 2020: APSWREIS 5th Class Admission Results 2020 will be released after conduct of Draw of Lottery at District level.
About APGPCET 5th Class Entrance Test
APGPCET is a 5th Class Entrance Test for admission into Social Welfare, BC Welfare, Tribal Welfare Gurukulams. AP Residential Schools 5th class Common Entrance Test 2020 for SC, ST, BC Students. So, APGPCET 5th class Common Entrance Test for APSWREIS, APTWREIS, APBCWREIS Residential Schools.
APGPCET is an AP Gurukul CET: Sanghika Samkshema Patashalala Common Entrance Test 2020. [ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ గురుకుల పాఠశాలల కామన్ ఎ౦ట్రన్స్ టెస్ట్]
APGPCET 5th Class Entrance Test Details:
1. APGPCET for maximum marks of 100.
2. Admission test will be held in English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on State Syllabus of 4th class syllabus by A.P. State Government.
3. The questions will be of objective type and will be in English Medium only.
4. The test will be conducted in the opted centres of the district mentioned below.
APGPCET Entrance Exam Pattern or the details of Question papers and Marks:
1. Part-A` English Language -30 Questions=30 marks
2. Part-B Mathematics -30 questions=30 Marks
3. Part-C Environmental Studies
i) Science -20 Questions= 20 Marks
ii) Social – 20 questions= 20 Marks
Total 100 Questions =100 Marks
Mode of selection:
1. Through Merit in Entrance Test APGPCET 2020
2. Admission will be given as per merit obtained in Entrance Test APGPCET 2020 and the preference of institution given by the student in the online application.
Download APGPCET Hall ticket: The hall ticket can be downloaded soon after the submission of application and the same has to be produced at the examination centre at the time of entrance examination
GURUKULAM APGPCET 5th Class Entrance Test Hall Ticket
Affix Passport Size
1) Name of the District / ITDA:
2) Name of the Candidate :
3) Father’s Name :
4) Hall ticket No:
5) Date of Examination: 23-04-2018.Time : From 11 A.M to 12.30 P.M
6)Name and address of the Examination centre:
7) Signature of the candidate (at the time of examination)
8) Signature of the invigilator (at the time of examination)
Signature of the District Convener Principal
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details