Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, APSWREIS Secretary has given the APGPCET APSWREIS 5th Class Entrance Test 2020 in the month of March and AP Gurukul Society invites the online applications from eligible students for admission into all Districts APSW Residential schools for 2020-2021.
AP Social Welfare 5th Class Entrance Test notification, Online Application Form, How to Apply, Application Fee, Hall Tickets, Results, Eligibility, Selection Process and Exam Pattern and other details are provided here or get the details from the official website.
The APSWREIS is intended to conduct an Entrance Test 2020 for admission into Class V during the academic year 2020-2021 in all APSWR Institutions across the state may be in April month
APGPCET 5th Class Entrance Test 2020: APGPCET is a 5th Class Entrance Test for admission into Social Welfare, BC Welfare, Tribal Welfare Gurukulams. AP Residential Schools 5th class Common Entrance Test 2020 for SC, ST, BC Students. So, APGPCET 5th class Common Entrance Test for APSWREIS, APTWREIS, APBCWREIS Residential Schools.
The APSWREIS visualizes to providing quality modern education to the talented students of belonging to marginalized section of Society, predominantly from rural through the use of modern techniques, pedagogy and various experiential learning activities in a stress-free environment to make learning a joyful experience.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Social Welfare 5th Class Entrance Test:
1) SC / ST students age should have 10 to 11 years.
2) OC / BC / SC Converted Christians (BC-C) age should have 10 year
3) The student should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government.
4) During this year candidates must be studying 4th class continuously in a Government school or in a recognized school.
5) The parental income for the year should not be exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum
6) The candidates can apply to any APSWR School of the district for which he / she belongs.
APGPCET 5th Class Entrance Test Details:
1. APGPCET for maximum marks of 100.
2. Admission test will be held in English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on State Syllabus of 4th class syllabus by A.P. State Government.
3. The questions will be of objective type and will be in English Medium only.
4. Test will be conducted in the opted centers of the district mentioned below.
APGPCET Entrance Exam Pattern or the details of Question papers and Marks:
1. Part-A` English Language -30 Questions=30 marks
2. Part-B Mathematics -30 questions=30 Marks
3. Part-C Environmental Studies
i) Science -20 Questions= 20 Marks
ii) Social – 20 questions= 20 Marks
Total 100 Questions =100 Marks
Available seats will have to be filled up as per the reservation pattern given below.
1. SC-75%, ST-6%, Scheduled Castes converted to Christianity (BC-C)-12%, B.C.-5% and others 2%.
2. Spl.Category: 15% of the seats are allocated, the children from the families who are withdrawn from Bonded labour, Orphans,Children of Jogins / Basavins, Victims of atrocities, shall be given seats as per the Standing order of the Society.
3. Upto 3% seats are earmarked for orphans / destitute in the age appropriate to the class in Residential Schools as per G.O.Ms.No.47, dated 31.08.2010.
4. 3% of seats are reserved for disabled children.
Download APGPCET Hall ticket:
The hall ticket can be downloaded soon after the submission of application and the same has to be produced at the examination center at the time of entrance examination
Mode of selection:
1. Through Merit in Entrance Test APGPCET 2020
2. Admission will be given as per merit obtained in Entrance Test APGPCET 2020 and the preference of institution given by the student in online application.
How to Apply of APGPCET 2020:
Before filling the application, read the prospectus carefully. Candidates can submit application form online through website http://apgpcet.apcfss.in. There is no registration fee for submission of online application. Toll Free Number: OR Submission of Applications through online. All the students who are seeking admission into class V in Magnet Schools and regular APSWR institutions for the year should apply online through Meeseva or any internet facility in their nearby places or through Society web site www.apswreis.cgg.gov.in or http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/index1.jsp as per the shedule
Important dates for APGPCET 2020:
1. Submission of Online application form: 22-02-2020
2. Last date for submission of applications: 20-03-2020
3. APGCET 2020 5th Class Entrance Exam date: 08-04-2020 by 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
4. APGCET 2020 Web portal: http://apgpcet.apcfss.in
APGPCET is a AP Gurukul CET: Sanghika Samkshema Patashalala Common Entrance Test 2020. [ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ గురుకుల పాఠశాలల కామన్ ఎ౦ట్రన్స్ టెస్ట్]