The AP BC Gurukul Vidyalaya Society would release the AP BC Welfare 5th Class Admission 2020 notification for filling 5th Class seats in BC Residential Schools without APBCWRS CET in the State.
This APBCWRS CET 2020 has not been conducted due to CARONA. The AP government has canceled the MJP AP BC Welfare 5th Class Entrance Test 2020 for admission of students in MJPAPBCWREIS Residential Schools across the state.
In the wake of the corona outbreak, Special Secretary of the Government Praveen Kumar has issued orders withdrawing the conduct of this year’s AP BC Gurukul Entrance Examination to fill the vacancies in Class 5 and also in Class 6, 7, 8 and 9 of AP BC Gurukul Schools.
No AP BC Gurukul CET 2020 for this year: It was directed that AP BC Welfare 5th Class Admissions 2020 and AP BC Welfare 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Class Admissions 2020 should be made through lottery system in the respective classes after the commencement of schools.
AP BC Welfare 5th Class Admissions 2020 without Entrance Test
|Title||AP BC Welfare 5th Class Admissions 2020 without APBCWRS CET|
|Name of the Exam||APSWRS CET 2020|
|Conducting Society Name||MJP APBCWREIS|
|Examination frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Name Of The Department||AP School Education Department|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||No Entrance Exam for this year|
|Age Limit||SC and ST students have born between 01/09/2007 to 31/08/2011.|
OC and BC students should have born 01/09/2009 to 31/08/2011.
|Educational qualification||The Students should be bonafide of Class IV during the academic year 2019-20 in any Government School or any recognized school of Andhra Pradesh.|
|Income Limit||The Parental income for the year 2019-2020 should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.|
|Selection of Process||Selection of the process through lottery Method (without APGPCET – AP BC Gurukul 5th Class Entrance Test). Based on lottery system.|
|Application fee||Rs. 50/- fee|
|How to Apply||Candidates can apply online through official website at aprjdc.apcfss.in for APBCWRS 5th Class Admissions 2020|
|Applying Start Date||19-08-2020|
|Announcement of Results||One week after completion of Applying process|
|Counselling begins||One week after announcement of result|
Every year, Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Andhra Pradesh BC Welfare Educational Institutions Society (MJPAPBCWREIS) would issued AP BC Welfare 5th Class Entrance Test notification in February for admission into 5th class (English Medium) in MJP Andhra Pradesh BC Welfare Residential Schools in the State for this academic year.
But this year due to CARONA outbreak, MJPAPBCWREIS has decided not to conduct the APBCWRS CET 2020 this year. AP BC Gurkulam would issue the AP BC Welfare 5th Class Admission 2020 notification soon in this month.
AP BC Welfare Society would invite the online applications from the eligible 4th Class students for admission into 5th class in its AP BCWR Schools.
Age limit for APBCWREIS 5th Class Admissions 2020: Candidates should have Age between 9-11 years are eligible and 2 years exemption for SC, ST candidates. i.e Age between 9-13 years are eligible.
Candidates should born between 01.09.2009 and 31.08.2011 for OC, BC Categories and Candidates should born between 01.09.2007 and 31.08.2011 for SC, ST Categories.
Educational qualification APBCWRS 5th Class Admission 2020:
The Students should be a bonafide of Class 4 during the academic year 2019-2020 in any Government School or any recognized school of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of A.P.
- During this academic year the candidate must be a bonafide student of Class IV in a recognized school.
Income Limit: The Parental income should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.
Selection Process /Selection Procedure for Admission in APBCWR Schools:: Students will be selected without APSWRC CET only by lottery method and school allotment will be made available through admissions counselling to the selected candidates.
- Reservation (Details of reservations are given in Table (1))
- Special Category (Children of Orphans / Fishermen) and
- Selection will be based on the school requested by the candidate.
- Details of schools by district, table of districts and seats allotted by school are given in the notification.
- Admissions will be made by lottery method
How to Apply for AP BC Welfare 5th Class Admission 2020
APBCWREIS 5th Class Admission 2020 Notification Announcement for the Academic Year: Out of the 87 Gurukul schools run by Mahatma Jyotibha Pule BC Gurukul Vidyalayas, the students for Class 5 (English Medium) for the academic year will be selected by lottery method at District Level and schools will be allotted to those selected.
- Before filling the application, read the prospectus carefully.
- Candidates can submit the application form online through the website https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/.
- There is a Rs.50/- registration fee for the submission of online application.
- Before filling the application online with the required details and supporting certificates, it is essential that candidates should read the information already uploaded in the website.
- The candidates can apply online to any MJPBCWR School of the district for which he/she belongs.
1. Submission of Online application form: 19-08-2020.
2. Last date for submission of applications: 05-09-2020.
3. No Entrance Exam conducted for 2020-2021 5th Class Admissions.
- Facilities provided to students in AP BC Residential Schools:
- Free accommodation and opportunity to study under the Gurukul system.
- Per month, Nutritious menu with Rs1250 / -.
- 4 pairs of uniform clothing.
- Blanket and jumping.
- Pairs of shoes (black, white canvas).
- Pairs of socks (2 black, 1 white).
- Tie and belt.
- Note books.
- Sceince books.
- Plate, Glass, Katora
for cosmetic charges
- Rs. 100 per month for boys(V-VI).
- Rs. 125/ – for boys from VII to Intermediate.
- Rs. 110 per month for girls studying up to 6th and 7th class. Per and
- Rs. 160 per month for 8th class girls is being paid for cosmetic charges
- And Rs 30 per month for boys is spent on the salon.
Students who enter 5th class can pursue education in Gurukul school till Intermediate. Under integrated nutrition, Peanuts Chikki is provided in a day, eggs are provided in six days a week, chicken is given twice a day.
Students will be taught in English medium in a playful, fun environment.
There will be training in sports as well as non-teaching activities. Teaching takes place in libraries, laboratories, and digital classrooms.
5th Class Admissions
|5th Class Admission Name||Details|
|AP BC Welfare 5th Class Admission 2020||AP BC Gurukuls|
|AP Social Welfare 5th Class Admission 2020||AP SC Gurukuls|
|APRS 5th Class Admission 2020||AP General Gurukuls|
|AP Tribal Welfare 5th Class Admission 2020||AP ST Gurukuls|
APBCWRS CET 2019 Details
APBCWRS CET Exam Details:
- APBCWRS CET (APGPCET) for maximum marks of 100.
- Admission test will be held in English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on State Syllabus of 4th class syllabus by A.P. State Government.
- The questions will be of objective type and will be in English Medium only.
- The test will be conducted in the opted centers of the district mentioned below.
APBCWRS CET Exam Pattern: The details of Question papers and Marks as follows:
|Part-A English Language||30 Questions||30 marks|
|Part-B Mathematics||30 questions||30 Marks|
|Part-C: Environmental Studies|
|Social||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Social||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Download APBCWRS CET Hall ticket: The hall ticket can be downloaded soon after the submission of application and the same has to be produced at the examination center at the time of entrance examination
Previous year, Mode of Selection/Selection of Process:
1. Through Merit in Entrance Test APGPCET /FIFCAT/APBCWREIS 5th Class Entrance Test
2. Admission will be given as per merit obtained in Entrance Test APGPCET /FIFCAT/APBCWRS 5th Class Entrance Test and the preference of institution given by the student in online application. Selections of the process through the Entrance test. Admissions through counseling for selected candidates.