APTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Admissions 2020 without Entrance Test for AP Tribal Welfare Gurukulams. Government of Andhra Pradesh State, Tribal Welfare Department has issued an admission notification for filling up Class 6 to 9 backlog vacancy seats in APTWR Schools for the Academic Year 2020-21.
APTWREIS has issued 6th to 9th class Admission 2020 notification on August 14 for admission into 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Class in AP Girijana Gurukulam Vidyalayas.
The Andhra Pradesh Institute of Tribal Welfare Gurukul Schools, Amravati is seeking applications through online mode for admission to the remaining seats in classes 6 to 9 in the 31 General Tribal Gurukul Schools conducted in the English Medium-State Syllabus for the academic year 2020-21.
Students will be selected by lottery method on 07.09.2020 at 11.00 am at the Project Officer, ITDA office in the agency areas and in the office of the Joint Collector in the non-agency areas for admission by district.
APTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Admissions 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Admission||APTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Admission 2020 Notification|
|Conducting Agency Name||Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APTWREIS)|
|Admission Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||APTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Admissions|
|Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Admissions|
|Name Of The Department||AP, School Education Department|
|Starting Date To Apply||15 August, 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||31 August, 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||Without Entrance Exam for this year|
|Selection||Draw of Lottery Method|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the application process|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||5th Class Admissions|
Telugu, English Medium students who have passed 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Classes in 2019-20 are eligible to join in 6th to 9th classes
The locations where the lottery will be held in 10 districts can be seen on the website. Income of parents and guardians should not exceed Rs.1,00,000 for the year 2019-20.
For more information and application form visit www.aptugurukulam.ap.gov.in from 15.08.2020. Last date for submission of applications online after reviewing and satisfying the qualifications given in the information document is 31.08.2020.
APTWREIS GURUKULAM Admissions: All the ST students (Boys and Girls) who were completed 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Classes in 2019-2020 in Andhra Pradesh State Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to apply for the 6th to 9th Class admission in Andhra Pradesh Girijana Gurukulams.
The APTWREIS is intended to conduct admissions to join into Class VI to IX during the academic year in all APTWWR Institutions across the state.
1) Age limit:
a) For 6th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2008 to 31.08.2012 and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2010 to 31.08.2012.
b) For 7th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2011 and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2009 to 31.08.2011.
c) For 8th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2006 to 31.08.2010 and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2008 to 31.08.2010.
c) For 9th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2005 to 31.08.2009 and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2009.
2) The student should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2018-19 and 2019-20) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government.
3) During the year 2019-20 candidates must be studying 5th/6h/7th/8th class continuously in a Government school or in a recognized school.
4) The parental income for the year 2019-20 should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.
5) The candidates can apply to any APTWR School of the district for which he/she belongs.
List of Documents to be produced:
Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like,
- Caste Certificate,
- Income Certificate,
- Ration card SSID No,
- the Aadhar card.
- Study Certificate,
- Transfer Certificate(T.C);
- Physical fitness certificates,
- 06 Passport size photos ,etc., at the time of admission.
How to Submission of Application Form: Students may submit their applications through online mode at http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/TWFIFTH/
For any queries contact respective Convener Principals of concerned Principals.
- Notification issued date: 14‐08‐2020
- Last date for receipt of applications: 31‐08‐2020
- Date of Entrance Test: No entrance test for this year
Previous APTWRS CET Details
Hall tickets will be issued by the convener principal immediately after receiving the application in person. No postal correspondence will be entertained.
Mode of Entrance Test:
The Entrance test will be of objective type & multiple choice questions from Class 5th to 7th standard.
Allocation of marks
- English – 25 marks
- Science-25 and
- Social -25.
The total marks for the test are 100 and duration of 2.30 hours (i.e) from 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM
- Test will be conducted at District level under the control of POs of ITDAs in ITDA Districts, AJCs in non-ITDA Districts in the month of April/May.
- In PTG Schools at Malli, Srikakulam Dist, Bhadragiri, Vizianagaram Dist, Araku, Visakhapatnam Dist, Maredumilli and Chintoor, East Godavari Dist, Nagarjunasagar, Guntur Dist, Yerragondapalem Prakasam Dist, Mahanandi Kurnool Dist, Somasilla and Chittedu Nellore Dist., the admission of PTG students on a first come first serve basis.
Application Form Details for 5th Class Entrance Test
Affix Passport Size
- Name :
- Father’s Name :
- Date of Birth :
- Caste / Sub-caste :
- School presently studying 4th Class to address:
- Medium opted for appearing Entrance test(telugu/English):
- Annual Income of the parent :
- Complete Parental Address with PIN & Contact No.:
- Signature of the Student :
- Attestation by the Principal /Head Master.
GURUKULAM 6TH Class Entrance Test Hall Ticket:
Affix Passport Size
1) Name of the District / ITDA:
2) Name of the Candidate :
3) Father’s Name :
4) Hall ticket No:
5) Date of Examination:17-04-2020.Time : From 10.30A.M to 1.00 P.M
6)Name and address of the Examination center:
7) Signature of the candidate (at the time of examination)
8) Signature of the invigilator (at the time of examination)
Signature of the District Convener Principal
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details