APTWRS CCET 2022 or APTWREIS CET notification has been released by the Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutes on its website, https://aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in/ for admission into 6th/7th/8th/9th Class in AP Tribal Welfare Gurukulams. Parents who want to join their children can check details and submit the online application form at APTWRS CET web portal, https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/TWREIS/.
APTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Admissions will be conducted through an entrance test for AP Tribal Welfare Gurukulams in 2022-2023 Academic year. BLV APTWRS CET is a back long vacancy APTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test 2022 notification for filling back log vacancy seats in 6th, 7th, 8th class, 9th class in AP Tribal Welfare Gurukulams.
Government of Andhra Pradesh State, Tribal Welfare Department would invite the APTWRS CET online application 2022 for conduct the APTWRS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test at the notified exam centers for filling up class 6 to 9 backlog vacancy seats in APTWR Schools for the Academic Year 2022-23.
Students who are interested to apply for this entrance test can check details and submit the online application for admission into 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Class in AP Girijana Gurukulam Vidyalayas. The Andhra Pradesh Institute of Tribal Welfare Gurukul Schools, Amravati is seeking applications through online mode for admission to the remaining seats in classes 6 to 9 in the 31 General Tribal Gurukul Schools conducted in the English Medium-State Syllabus for the academic year 2022-23.
APTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Admissions 2022 Details
|Name of the exam||APTWRS CET 2022|
|Title||Apply for APTWREIS CET 2022|
|Subject||APTWREIS released APTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test 2022 notification|
|Last date to apply||13-05-2022|
|APTWRS CET website||http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/TWFIFTH|
Telugu, English Medium students who have passed 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Classes in 2020-21 are eligible to join in 6th to 9th classes . The locations where the lottery will be held in 10 districts can be seen on the website. Income of parents and guardians should not exceed Rs.1,00,000 for the year 2022-23. For more information and application form visit www.aptugurukulam.ap.gov.in. Last date for submission of applications online after reviewing and satisfying the qualifications given in the information document is 13-05-2022.
APTWREIS GURUKULAM Admissions: All the ST students (Boys and Girls) who were completed 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Classes in 2022-2023 in Andhra Pradesh State Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to apply for the 6th to 9th Class admission in Andhra Pradesh Girijana Gurukulams.
The APTWREIS is intended to conduct admissions to join into Class VI to IX during the academic year in all APTWWR Institutions across the state. A separate entrance test i.e., APTWREIS 5th Class Entrance Test 2022 or 5th Class APTWRS CET 2022 will be conducted for 5th class admission in AP ST gurukulams.
AP Tribal Welfare Residential School Admission 2022
|APTWREIS Residential School Admission 2022|
|APTWREIS 5th Class Entrance Test|
|APTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test|
|AP EMR School Admission 2022 (AP Ekalavya Model Residential School Admission 2022)|
|APTWREIS SOE 8th Class Admission 2022|
- Age limit: a) For 6th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2008 to 31.08.2012 and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2010 to 31.08.2012.
- b) For 7th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2011 and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2009 to 31.08.2011.
- c) For 8th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2006 to 31.08.2010 and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2008 to 31.08.2010.
- c) For 9th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2005 to 31.08.2009 and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2009.
- The student should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2019-20 and 2020-21) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government.
- During the year 2021-22 candidates must be studying 5th/6h/7th/8th class continuously in a Government school or in a recognized school.
- The parental income for the year 2020-21 should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.
- The candidates can apply to any APTWR School of the district for which he/she belongs.
List of Documents to be produced:
- Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like,
- Caste Certificate,
- Income Certificate,
- Ration card SSID No,
- the Aadhar card.
- Study Certificate,
- Transfer Certificate(T.C);
- Physical fitness certificates,
- 06 Passport size photos ,etc., at the time of admission.
Backlog Vacancy AP Gurukul Admissions
|6th to 9th Class Backlog Vacancy Admission Name||Details|
|BLV AP BC Welfare Residential School Admission 2022||AP BC Gurukuls|
|BLV AP Social Welfare Residential School Admission 2022||AP SC Gurukuls|
|BLV APRS Admission 2022||AP General Gurukuls|
|BLV AP Tribal Welfare Residential School Admission 2022||AP ST Gurukuls|
|BLV AP Model School Admission 2022||AP Model Schools|
How to Submission of Application Form: Students may submit their applications through online mode at http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/TWFIFTH/. For any queries contact respective Convener Principals of concerned Principals.
- Notification issued date: 27-04-2022.
- Last date for receipt of applications: 13-05-2022
- Date of Entrance Test: Will be announced.
- Apply Online Now for APTWR School Admission
AP Gurukul 5th Class Admissions:
|5th Class Admission Name||Details|
|AP BC Welfare 5th Class Admission 2022||AP BC Gurukuls|
|AP Social Welfare 5th Class Admission 2022||AP SC Gurukuls|
|APRS 5th Class Admission 2022||AP General Gurukuls|
|AP Tribal Welfare 5th Class Admission 2022||AP ST Gurukuls|
APTWRS CET Hall Tickets: Hall tickets will be issued by the convener principal immediately after receiving the application in person. No postal correspondence will be entertained.
Mode of Entrance Test: The Entrance test will be of objective type & multiple choice questions from Class 5th to 7th standard. Allocation of marks
- English – 25 marks
- Science-25 and
- Social -25.
- The total marks for the test are 100 and duration of 2.30 hours (i.e.,) from 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM
- Test will be conducted at District level under the control of POs of ITDAs in ITDA Districts, AJCs in non-ITDA Districts in the month of April/May.
- In PTG Schools at Malli, Srikakulam Dist, Bhadragiri, Vizianagaram Dist, Araku, Visakhapatnam Dist, Maredumilli and Chintoor, East Godavari Dist, Nagarjunasagar, Guntur Dist, Yerragondapalem Prakasam Dist, Mahanandi Kurnool Dist, Somasilla and Chittedu Nellore Dist., the admission of PTG students on a first come first serve basis.
Application Form Details
- Affix Passport Size
- Name :
- Father’s Name :
- Date of Birth :
- Caste / Sub-caste :
- School presently studying 4th Class to address:
- Medium opted for appearing Entrance test(telugu/English):
- Annual Income of the parent :
- Complete Parental Address with PIN & Contact No.:
- Signature of the Student :
- Attestation by the Principal /Head Master.
GURUKULAM Entrance Test Hall Ticket:
- Affix Passport Size
- Name of the District / ITDA:
- Name of the Candidate :
- Father’s Name :
- Hall ticket No:
- No Entrance Examination
- Name and address of the Examination center:
- Signature of the candidate (at the time of examination)
- Signature of the invigilator (at the time of examination)
- Signature of the District Convener Principal
- APTWREIS GURUKULAM 6th/7th/9th Classes Entrance Test