AP MBBS BDS Web-based Counseling Instructions: Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web-Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses in Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada. The candidates those who have appeared and secured ranks in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET-2016 are directed to attend the counseling for admission into MBBS / BDS Courses for the academic year 2016-17 into the Andhra Pradesh Medical and Dental Colleges including Statewide colleges in the Andhra Pradesh State at any one of the following Helpline Centers as per the schedule.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the helpline centre with all the relevant certificates and fee.
2. Candidates are requested to note that this is the first and final phase of verification of certificates.
No further phases of verification of certificates will be done.
The candidates who got verified their original certificates can only exercise web options in the subsequent phase if any.
3. Candidates are called for registration rank-wise. The candidates are required to sign in the register and pay the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category have to pay Rs. 800/- and all others have to pay Rs.1500/- towards processing fee which is non-refundable.
4. The candidates belong to BC/SC/ST Categories are required to submit integrated Community certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO].
5. Tuition fee reimbursement will be as per the rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
6. The candidates shall produce Original certificates as notified at the time of certificate verification and bring two (2) Xerox copies of certificates for submission
7. The verification officer will verify the genuinity of the certificates produced and collect the Xerox copies of certificates
8. Every candidate shall furnish a mobile number at the time of Verification it should be unique. One Time Password will be communicated to this mobile number. Request for change of mobile number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
9. After verification, the candidate shall collect the Original Certificates from the counter.
10. Candidates need to verify the mobile number, Aadhaar , caste category, local area, gender, minority, parental income, special category, date of birth and details of other examinations printed on receipt of certificates. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Camp Officer / Co-ordinator immediately for corrections. Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the above data. Candidates are also jointly responsible for ensuring the correctness of the data.
11. Candidate can give options on the web either from helpline center/home / any other place having an internet facility. One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving web options. Hence candidates are advised to exercise options after certificate verification as per the schedule The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
12. The detailed instructions for entering options on the web are available at http://medadm.apsche.ac.in
13. On the notified date, the web options are processed and allotment is communicated to the candidate through SMS.
14. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order on payment of University fee through payment gateway and report at the Allotted college.
15. For exercising options, the list of all colleges and seats available in each college will be displayed in the Website.
16. Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web and take the print out of the Saved options.
17. For latest updates, visit the website http://medadm.apsche.ac.in
18 Refer Procedure to exercise web options for instructions to the candidates for exercising options on web.
19. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
20. Next round of counseling (for exercising options) left over seats in phase-I and not reported cases and new seats sanctioned, if any, will be conducted.
21 There is no further verification for admission into MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2016-17.
22. Who Should participate Web-options in Phase II and subsequent phases if any by the candidates whose certificates are verified between 12.07.2016 to 17.07.2016?
Who secure a seat in earlier phase of web-based counseling and wish to move to some other college. a)Candidates who participated in the earlier phase of Web-based counseling and could not secure a seat. b)Candidates who did not participate in an earlier phase even though he/she has been called for counseling c)Candidates who were allotted a seat but didn’t report. A candidate allotted a seat in the earlier phase but canceled his/her admission.
23. The candidates may note that
a) Options Exercised for one phase will not be considered for other phase of Counseling.
b) Candidates have to exercise options afresh for each phase of Web based Counseling
c) In case if they are satisfied with the previous allotment, options need not be exercised again. Options may be exercised for those colleges even if the vacancies are not available, as vacancies may arise due to sliding, cancellation and conversions.
24 If the candidates secure a seat in phase – II, he/she will lose the claim on the earlier allotted college and has to report to the new college by downloading the allotment letter on or before the date furnished in the allotment letter. Failing to report within the date furnished in the allotted college, the candidates will forfeit the claim on the new college as well as on the old College.
25. University Help Line Numbers : 8978780501, 7093924743