AP Para Medical Courses Online Application 2022 is available for online applying & How to fill application on PARAMEDICAL Admissions Portal. The NTR University of Health Sciences has released Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Courses Admission 2021 notification and AP Health University is inviting Online applications for admissions into paramedical courses.
These courses seats will be filled up in Government and private colleges under Competent Authority Quota. AP Paramedical Online Application 2021 will be available online for applying. Schedule for registration of online application and uploading of scanned certificates: From 6.00 P.M from 07-03-2022 to 21-03-2022 by 04.00 P.M. on the Website: https://apparamed.apntruhs.in for admissions into various Para Medical Degree Courses.
AP Para Medical Courses Online Application 2022 form for admission into the Paramedical UG Courses for the academic year 2020-21 into affiliated colleges to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada in the state of A.P. is invited from the eligible candidates through online mode only. The candidate has to apply separate application form for each course.
|Name of the Admission||AP Paramedical Online Application 2022|
|Title||AP Para Medical Courses Online Application 2022|
|Subject||NTRUHS enabled the AP Para Medical Registration 2022|
|Applying Dates||07-03-2022 to 21-03-2022|
AP Paramedical Courses
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing i.e., B.Sc., (Nursing) 4Years Degree Course
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy i.e., BPT
- Bachelor of Science in Paramedical Technology Courses (B.Sc. Paramedical)
- Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing i.e., Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) 2Years Degree Course.
Procedure of submission of online application:
- Do not use mobiles and tablets to Apply. Use only computers.
- Do not select or enter false information which can be liable for Criminal Action.
- Avoid using slow internet facility.
- Keep your mobile with you while applying and do not block SMS.
- Keep the following documents required for filling online application:
- SSC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- In case candidates studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar. (excluding study period outside the state) for a period of years (years of period to be specified).
- In case candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate)claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
- In case claiming fee exemption, the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or white ration card.
- Aadhar Card
Steps to fill AP Paramedical Courses Online Application 2022:
How to Apply for AP Degree Para Medical Courses: Open the website https://apparamed.apntruhs.in/ Home page displayed.
- Click on the Online Registration. Then registration Form appears in which Candidate has to give the details to register.
- After entering the details click on validate button. If all the details you entered is correct,
- You will receive the Registration number and Roll number. Please Note the Registration number and Roll Number for further correspondence and click OK
- Then enter Roll Number and the Registration number for updating the details of the candidate and click on Validate Button.
- The application form will be displayed. After filling the form, click on till all the data you entered is correct.
- Then click on Save for payment. Depending on your caste category, the Registration fee is varied.
- Once paid you will not get any refund. conditions yourself and pay the fee. Now you will be directed to the Payment Gateway click OK
- Select you mode of payment and Make Payment. After payment you will receive a Successful Payment message After filling the form, click on Save and Exit Button. This process can be repeated till all the data you entered is correct.
- Then click on Save and Pay Button for payment. Depending on your caste category, the Registration fee is varied.
- Once paid you will not get any refund. Hence, you are requested to double check the eligibility conditions yourself and pay the fee. Now you will be directed to the Payment Gateway click OK
- Click OK Button. You will get your filled application form take a printout of this form and affix a recent passport size photo on the space provided and submit the form at the time of certificate verification.
- 12. Sample of Filled Application Payment of Registration fee by Indian credit card / Debit card / Net banking available in prospectus
- You can make payment through Visa/Master Credit Cards (Not International credit / Debit Cards / Net banking issued by any bank. This facility is provided through the payment gateway of Bill Desk. Please read the following carefully. If you agree, please click on the I agree and pay now button below.
- You will then be directed to the payment gateway server wherein the transactions are done securely by the Bill Desk payment gateway.
- Once the payment is authorized, you will be automatically redirected back to the NTR UHS Registration server where you can take a printout of the application form with the receipt.
- If the payment is successful and the amount is received by NTRUHS, when you log in to NTRUHS Paramedical Registration website next time, you will be taken to the print page wherein you can print the application form along with the payment receipt.
During the payment process, if the link fails or you receive any error the message, you are advised to re-login with your personal details and Registration number at NTRUHS B.Sc., Paramedical Registration site, and check. If the money is not received by NTR UHS, you will be taken to the page wherein you have to select the payment method and continue once again. If the payment is already received, you will be taken to the printout page as explained in above. Please note that once you proceed you are deemed to have understood and agreed to the process detailed above.