How to Apply for AP BSc Para Medical Degree Courses 2020 admissions. NTRUHS Andhra Pradesh has issued the BSc Para Medical Courses 2020 admissions notification for admissions into various Para Medical Degree Courses for the academic year 2018-2019.
Application forms for admission into the following courses for the academic year 2018-19 into affiliated colleges to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada in the state of A.P. is invited from the eligible candidates through online. The candidate has to apply separate application form for each course
BSc Para Medical Courses:
B.Sc., Neuro Physiology Technology Degree Course
B.Sc., Optometric Technology Degree Course
B.Sc., Renal Dialysis chnology Degree Course
B.Sc., Renal Dialysis Technology Degree Course
B.Sc., Perfusion Technology Degree Course
B.Sc., Cardiac Care Technology & Cardio Vascular Technology Degree Course
B.Sc., Anesthesiology Technology & Operation Technology Degree Course
B.Sc., Imaging Technology Degree Course
Procedure of submission of online application:
1. Do not use mobiles and tablets to Apply. Use only computers.
2. Do not select or enter false information which can be liable for Criminal Action.
3. Avoid using slow internet facility.
4. Keep your mobile with you while applying and do not block SMS.
5. Keep the following documents required for filling online application:
a. SSC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
b. Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
c. Transfer certificate
d. Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
e. In case candidates studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar. (excluding study period outside the state) for a period of years (years of period to be specified).
f. In case candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate)claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
g. In case claiming fee exemption, the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or white ration card.
h. Aadhar Card
Steps to fill the Online application form:
How to Apply for AP BSc Para Medical Degree Courses
Open the website http://newparamed.apntruhs.in Home page displayed as follows. Use Browser Internet Explorer version 11 only
1. Click on the Online Registration.
2. Registration Form appears in which Candidate has to give the details to register.
3. After entering the details click on validate button.
4. If all the details you entered is correct, You will receive the Registration number and Roll number. Please Note the Registration number and Roll Number for further correspondence and click OK
5. Then enter Roll Number and the Registration number for updating the details of the candidate and click on Validate Button.
6. The application form will be displayed
7. After filling the form, click on till all the data you entered is correct. Then click on Save for payment. Depending on your caste category, the Registration fee is varied. Once paid you will not get any refund. conditions yourself and pay the fee.
8. Now you will be directed to the Payment Gateway click OK
9. Select you mode of payment and Make Payment
10. After payment you will receive a Successful Payment message After filling the form, click on Save and Exit Button. This process can be repeated till all the data you entered is correct. Then click on Save and Pay Button for payment. Depending on your caste category, the Registration fee is varied. Once paid you will not get any refund. Hence, you are requested to double check the eligibility conditions yourself and pay the fee. Now you will be directed to the Payment Gateway click OK
11. Click OK Button. You will get your filled application form take a printout of this form and affix a recent passport size photo on the space provided and submit the form at the time of certificate verification.
12. Sample of Filled Application Payment of Registration fee by Indian credit card / Debit card / Net banking available in prospectues
12.1 You can make payment through Visa/Master Credit Cards (Not International credit / Debit Cards / Net banking issued by any bank. This facility is provided through the payment gateway of Bill Desk. Please read the following carefully. If you agree, please click on the I agree and pay now button below.
12.2 Application and Verification fee of Rs.2000/- for OC candidates & Rs.1600/- for BC/SC/ST candidates through online mode.
12.3 You will then be directed to the payment gateway server wherein the transactions are done securely by the Bill Desk payment gateway.
12.4 Once the payment is authorized, you will be automatically redirected back to the NTR UHS Registration server where you can take a printout of the application form with the receipt.
12.5 NTRUHS Server does not collect any information on your credit card details such as credit card number, expiry date, etc.
12.6 If the payment is successful and the amount is received by NTRUHS, when you log in to NTRUHS B.Sc., Paramedical Registration website next time, you will be taken to the print page wherein you can print the application form along with the payment receipt.
12.7 During the payment process, if the link fails or you receive any error
the message, you are advised to re-login with your personal details and Registration number at NTRUHS B.Sc., Paramedical Registration site, and check. If the money is not received by NTR UHS, you will be taken to the page wherein you have to select the payment method and continue once again. If the payment is already received, you will be taken to the printout page as explained in point 2 above.
12.8 Please note that once you proceed you are deemed to have understood and agreed to the process detailed above.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details