AP BSc Paramedical Courses Certificates verification Dates, Dr. NTRUHS has issued notification for the first and final verification of original certificates for Web-Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into New B.Sc., Paramedical Courses in the Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada.
The candidates applied for admission into New B.Sc., Paramedical courses for the year 2018-19 are hereby informed that applied list is available in the University Website http://newparamed.apntruhs.in and http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in on 06.12.2018 and 07-12-2018 All qualified and eligible candidates are informed to attend Web Counseling i.e verification of original certificates for admission into New B.Sc., Paramedical courses for the academic year 2018-19 as per the schedule given below at the following Help Line center.
Vijayawada: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
The Telangana Candidates those who are seeking admission in un-reserved (15%) (and Statewide quota) seats have to attend at on 06-12-2018 due to General Elections at Telangana on 07.12.2018
AP BSc Paramedical Courses Certificates verification Dates
a. 9.00 AM From 100000002 (1) To 100000309 (200)
b. 2.00 PM From 100000310(201) To 100000569 (400)
a. 9.00 AM From 100000570(401) To 100000844(600)
b. 2.00 PM From 100000845(601) To Up to Last Rank
02.30 PM: All PH candidates at Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada center only
Eligibility for New B.Sc., Paramedical Courses:
Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry.
Age: Candidates born on or after 01.01.2002 are not eligible for admission into the above courses for underage verification
List of Documents:
Original Certificates to be produced at the time of verification of original certificates: The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of Xerox copies.
1. Print out of Online Application
2. S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
3. Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
4. Transfer certificate
5. Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate. A candidate who has not studied in any school, a residency certificate for that period only shall be submitted.
6. Aadhaar Card
7. Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar 8. Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued through E_Seva or Mee. Seva 9. The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
Instructions to candidates:
1. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2018. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2018 need not attend the counseling. The candidates born on or after 01-01-2002 are not eligible, not eligible, for admission into the above Courses.
2. The regulations and the details of seats available in various colleges and to exercise web options for admission into the New B.Sc., Param New B.Sc., Paramedical Courses New B.Sc., Paramedical Courses will be notified medical Courses separately on the University website: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
3. Candidates, please note that this is the first and final phase of verification of original certificates. No further phase of verification of certificates. No further phase of verification of original original original certificates will be done. certificates will be done. Candidates who got verified their original certificates can only exercise their web options in the subsequent phases if any.
4. The students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/Disabled/Minority categories will be considered for reimbursement of Tuition Fee to the students is subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by the State Governments of Andhra Pradesh.
5. Tuition fee as prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
6. If any new colleges are affiliated for the year 2018-19 before the date of counseling, the seats in those colleges will also be filled