NTRUHS Web options Entry dates, Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh: Vijayawada has issued BSc Paramedical Courses web counselling notification on December 13 for Admission into New B.Sc., Paramedical Courses for the Academic Year 2018-19. This Web counselling notification for exercising web options for web-based counselling for admission into following New B.Sc., Paramedical Courses in Government & Private colleges affiliated to Dr NTR University of Health Sciences for the academic year 2018-19.
BSc Paramedical Courses
Neuro Physiology Technology Degree
Optometric Technology Degree
Renal Dialysis Technology Degree
Perfusion Technology Degree
Cardiac Care Technology & Cardio Vascular Technology Degree
Anaesthesiology Technology & Operation Technology Degree
Imaging Technology Degree
Emergency Medical Technology Degree
Respiratory Therapy Technology Degree
The candidates whose original certificates have been verified and whose names are figured in the final merit list for admission into New B.Sc., Paramedical Courses for the academic year 2018-19 displayed on Dr NTR UHS web-site are eligible to exercise web options and they are directed to exercise web options as per schedule given below in the Website: http://newparamed.apntruhs.in (including Special category PH candidates)
Rank in the final merit list for all courses:
1st to Last Merit Order (including special category PH Candidates)
Dates for exercising web options:
from 9.00 AM on 15-12-2018 up to 1.00 PM on 17-12-2018
Allotment of seats will be done as per Government & University Regulations.
University Fee: For New B.Sc., Paramedical Courses Rs. 5000/ (Rupees Five thousand only). Selected Candidates have to pay University fee through payment gateway using an online payment method. (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking).
The Tuition fee is as per G.O.Ms.No.180, H.M & F. W (C2) Dept.,
a. Govt. Colleges: As per B.Sc., Nursing colleges fees and other fees.
b. Unaided Non-Minority Private Colleges: Rs.17,600/- per year
S.No.Particulars I Year II Year III Year
1. Admission fee 500/- – –
2. Caution Money Deposit (Refundable ) 1,500/- – –
3. Special Fee (Extracurricular, Sports, Games, Function etc. & NSS fee) 1,500/- 1,500/- 1,500/-
4. Library Fee 500/- 500/- 500/-
5. Laboratory Fee 2,500/- 2,500/- 2,500/-
Total 6,500/- 4,500/- 4,500/-
1 NPT B.Sc. Neuro Physiology Technology Degree Course
2 OPT B.Sc. Optometric Technology Degree Course
3 RDT B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology Degree Course
4 PFT B.Sc. Perfusion Technology Degree Course
5 CVT B.Sc. Cardiac Care Technology & Cardio Vascular Technology Degree Course
6 ANT B.Sc. Anesthesiology Technology & Operation Technology Degree Course
7 IMG B.Sc. Imaging Technology Degree Course
8 EMT B.Sc. Emergency Medical Technology Degree Course
9 RPT B.Sc. Respiratory Therapy Technology Degree Course
College Names and College Codes
S.No Code College name Dist
1 AMCV Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam VSP
2 GMCG Guntur Medical College, Guntur GNT
3 SMCV Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada KRI
4 KONA Konaseema Inst. of Med. Sci., Amalapuram ESG
5 GEMS Bolineni Medi Skills, Great Eastern Medical School, Srikakulam SKL
6 GSLR G S L Medical College, Rajahmundry ESG
7 RMCK Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada ESG
8 KMCK Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool KNL
9 SVMC Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati CTR
10 PESK P.E.S. Institute of Med. Sci., Kuppam CTR
The detailed Seat Matrix for all the courses will be placed on in the Web site: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Important Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates can exercise web options through http://newparamed.apntruhs.in from home or any other place having internet facility. Use the only system with Internet Explorer versions 11 or above. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web options.
- Candidates can exercise options to all courses and colleges to which they are eligible if their name is included in the merit list for the course.
- Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web options.
- One time password will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web options after saving Options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z.
- Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
- Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat. If allotted.
- Candidate has to download the allotment letter by paying the University Fee through the payment gateway.
- Candidate has to take a print out of allotment order. Check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
- The selected candidates shall report to the Principal with all original certificates, pay the College fee before the last date and time at the allotted college as mentioned in the allotment letter.
- Original certificates will not be returned to candidates unless the candidate discontinues from the course.
- The University Fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No individual communication will be sent to the candidates. Candidates are advised to check the Dr NTR UHS website from time to time for notification regarding the schedule for exercising web-options and counselling.
NTRUHS Web options Entry dates:
Instructions to give Web Options Read and understand the contents of this page carefully before going to the options selection page. After understanding the contents in this page, Click on I Understood button to get into the options page.
1. The options selection page contains two tables.
a. Colleges, courses and Course type on the lefthand side of the page.
b. Selected options in the order of priority on the righthand side.
2. Enter Hall Ticket Number, Registration No, Password and Date of Birth on the top. If everything you entered is correct, List of available colleges, courses, course type combinations is shown in the left-hand side table. You can filter the list in two ways by a. District. b. Starting letter of the college code(shortcode of 4 letters).
3. To select the option: click on the college and course on the lefthand side table and click ADD button. An alert box will pop up asking confirmation to add the option. The selected college will be added to the options table on the right-hand side as the last option.
4. To delete the option: Select an option and click “Delete” Button. The selected option will be deleted and the options will be renumbered automatically.
5. To change the priority: Select the option whose priority you want to change, drag and drop at the required place. The options will be renumbered automatically. (OR) Select the option and press the UP/DOWN arrow buttons present in between the tables to move up/down one level.
6. To Save the options: Click the SAVE button in order to save the options in the server. After clicking, the SAVE button, a window prompts for PASSWORD. One Time Password(OTP) would be sent to your mobile which is valid for 15mins only. If the password is correct, then you will land onto a new page where all your options along with priority will be displayed.
7. Print Order of Preference of Options: You can print order of preference of options once you SAVE the options. You can also take a printout of the options from Web counselling Details Menu and also from Home Page.
Candidates are advised to refer to the Prospectus of each course displayed on Dr NTR UHS web-site http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in for eligibility criteria and any other details.