Dr NTR University of Health Sciences has released the AP Paramedical Web Options 2023 or AP Paramedical Web Option Entry 2023 notification on its official website, ntruhs.ap.nic.in. Candidates who registered for the AP Paramedical Admissions can check details and exercise of web options as per the schedule.
The University released the 1st phase of web based counselling for Admission into B.Sc. (Nursing) 4YDC/ B.P.T. / B.Sc. Paramedical Technology Courses and Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Course for the seats available under Competent Authority Quota including Special Category i.e. PwD in Government colleges and Private Colleges for the academic year 2022-23.
All the Eligible Indian National candidates who have got their uploaded copies of certificates verified and whose names are present in the Provisional Final Merit List displayed on 13-10-2022 can exercise their web options as per the seat matrix which will be displayed in the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
University Fee: ₹.5600/ (Rupees Five thousand Six hundred only).The Selected Candidates have to pay non-refundable University fee through payment gateway using online payment method (Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking/ UPI) and applicable bank charges for downloading allotment order.
Tuition Fee: a) As fixed by the Government for Government colleges. b) In unaided Non-minority colleges – as per G.O.Ms.No.159, dt.23.12.2020, G.O.Ms.No.3,dt.12.01.2021, G.O.Ms.No.14, dt:9-02-2021 & G.O.Ms.No.26, dt:16-03-2021 of HM&FW Dept. Seat Matrix: The Seat Matrix for all the courses will be displayed in the website: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
|Name of the Admission||AP Paramedical Web Options 2022|
|Title||Exercise the AP Paramedical Courses Web Options 2022|
|Subject||NTRUHS released the AP Paramedical Web Option Entry 2022 notification|
|Admission web portal||https://ugparamedical.ntruhsadmissions.com/|
|Web Option Entry Dates||See on the website|
- BSc (Nursing) 4YDC/ B.P.T. / B.Sc. Paramedical Technology web options
- Paramedical Courses 2022-23 Final Eligible list
- Paramedical Courses 2022-23 Final Not Eligible list
- Paramedical Courses 2022-23 Pwd Eligible list
- Paramedical Courses 2022-23 PwD Not eligible list
- Paramedical Courses 2022-23 PwD Absent list
Candidates can exercise web options through https://ugparamedical.ntruhsadmissions.com from home or any other place having internet facility. Use only system with Internet Explorer versions 11 or above. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web options. Candidates can exercise options to all courses and colleges to which they are eligible. The allotment of seats will be as per the order of priorities/options given by the candidate.
Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web options. Candidate can exercise web options from any place having internet facility One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of saving Web options. I) Selected Options can be slided either up or down, added and deleted. II) Web options opted must be saved by the candidate. III) Web options once submitted can not be Edited. IV) Web options saved but not submitted until the cut off date and time will be Auto submitted.
Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options. Candidates have to check website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in for allotment of seats after closure of date of exercising options for status of allotment. Candidate has to download the allotment letter by paying the University Fee through payment gateway. Candidate has to take print out of allotment order. Check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
The selected candidates shall report to the Principal with all original certificates, pay the College fee before the last date and time at the allotted college as mentioned in the allotment letter. The University Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Next rounds of counseling will be conducted for: a. Left over seats in phase – 1 b. Not reported / Not joined seats. No individual communication will be sent to the candidates.
Candidates are advised to check the university website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in from time to time for all further notifications for exercising web-options, list of allotted candidates, Instructions etc. 13 Candidates are advised to refer the Prospectus displayed on Dr. NTRUHS web-site http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in for eligibility criteria and any other details. As per U-12021/01/2022-MEC, dated 22-09-2022 – OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals will only be eligible for NRI seats and not for Indian seats.
BSc Paramedical Courses
Neuro Physiology Technology Degree
Optometric Technology Degree
Renal Dialysis Technology Degree
Perfusion Technology Degree
Cardiac Care Technology & Cardio Vascular Technology Degree
Anaesthesiology Technology & Operation Technology Degree
Imaging Technology Degree
Emergency Medical Technology Degree
Respiratory Therapy Technology Degree
The candidates whose original certificates have been verified and whose names are figured in the final merit list for admission into New B.Sc., Paramedical Courses for the academic year 2018-19 displayed on Dr NTR UHS web-site are eligible to exercise web options and they are directed to exercise web options as per schedule given below in the Website: http://newparamed.apntruhs.in (including Special category PH candidates). Allotment of seats will be done as per Government & University Regulations.
1 NPT B.Sc. Neuro Physiology Technology Degree Course
2 OPT B.Sc. Optometric Technology Degree Course
3 RDT B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology Degree Course
4 PFT B.Sc. Perfusion Technology Degree Course
5 CVT B.Sc. Cardiac Care Technology & Cardio Vascular Technology Degree Course
6 ANT B.Sc. Anesthesiology Technology & Operation Technology Degree Course
7 IMG B.Sc. Imaging Technology Degree Course
8 EMT B.Sc. Emergency Medical Technology Degree Course
9 RPT B.Sc. Respiratory Therapy Technology Degree Course
College Names and College Codes
S.No Code College name Dist
1 AMCV Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam VSP
2 GMCG Guntur Medical College, Guntur GNT
3 SMCV Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada KRI
4 KONA Konaseema Inst. of Med. Sci., Amalapuram ESG
5 GEMS Bolineni Medi Skills, Great Eastern Medical School, Srikakulam SKL
6 GSLR G S L Medical College, Rajahmundry ESG
7 RMCK Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada ESG
8 KMCK Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool KNL
9 SVMC Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati CTR
10 PESK P.E.S. Institute of Med. Sci., Kuppam CTR
Seat Matrix: The detailed Seat Matrix for all the courses will be placed on in the Web site: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
NTRUHS Web options Entry dates: Instructions to give Web Options Read and understand the contents of this page carefully before going to the options selection page. After understanding the contents in this page, Click on I Understood button to get into the options page.
1. The options selection page contains two tables.
a. Colleges, courses and Course type on the lefthand side of the page.
b. Selected options in the order of priority on the righthand side.
2. Enter Hall Ticket Number, Registration No, Password and Date of Birth on the top. If everything you entered is correct, List of available colleges, courses, course type combinations is shown in the left-hand side table. You can filter the list in two ways by a. District. b. Starting letter of the college code(shortcode of 4 letters).
3. To select the option: click on the college and course on the lefthand side table and click ADD button. An alert box will pop up asking confirmation to add the option. The selected college will be added to the options table on the right-hand side as the last option.
4. To delete the option: Select an option and click “Delete” Button. The selected option will be deleted and the options will be renumbered automatically.
5. To change the priority: Select the option whose priority you want to change, drag and drop at the required place. The options will be renumbered automatically. (OR) Select the option and press the UP/DOWN arrow buttons present in between the tables to move up/down one level.
6. To Save the options: Click the SAVE button in order to save the options in the server. After clicking, the SAVE button, a window prompts for PASSWORD. One Time Password(OTP) would be sent to your mobile which is valid for 15mins only. If the password is correct, then you will land onto a new page where all your options along with priority will be displayed.
7. Print Order of Preference of Options: You can print order of preference of options once you SAVE the options. You can also take a printout of the options from Web counselling Details Menu and also from Home Page.
Candidates are advised to refer to the Prospectus of each course displayed on Dr NTR UHS web-site http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in for eligibility criteria and any other details. NTRUHS Web options Entry dates for AP BSc Paramedical Courses.
|NTRUHS Paramedical Admission||AP Paramedical Admission|
|NTRUHS Paramedical Admission 2022||AP Paramedical Admission 2022|
|NTRUHS Paramedical Courses Admission 2022||AP Paramedical Courses Admission 2022|
|NTRUHS Paramedical Courses Online Application 2022||AP Paramedical Courses Online Application 2022|
|NTRUHS Paramedical Certificate verification Dates 2022||AP Paramedical Certificate verification Dates 2022|
|NTRUHS Paramedical Web Options 2022||AP Paramedical Web Options 2022|