TS NTSE Online Application Form 2020 released on its official website. Interested and eligible students can apply through online mode from the BSE Telangana Official website. Students may follow the given instructions for How to fill the TS NTSE Online Application Form for appearing the National Talent Search Examination. A User Guide is available for Fill In The Online Application Form
How to apply for TS NTSE 2019: Before filling the TS NTSE Online Application Form 2020, keep the following details ready to fill in the appropriate fields. All the details should be entered as per school records. How to Apply for TS NTSE Exam 2019.
1. Scanned copy of the Candidate [Less than 30KB in size] (Example Photo) 2. Candidate Name Father Name Mother Name Gender
3. Date of Birth
4. Medium of Examination Medium for LCT Community
5. Parental Income Disability Status Aadhaar Number
6. Percentage of Marks in 9th class School Name and Address
7. Candidate Residential Address
8. Mobile Number and e-mail ID
How to Fill TS NTSE Online Application Form 2020:
Directorate Of Government Examinations, Telangana State :: User Guide To Fill Ntse, November-2019 Application Form:
1. For the schools recognised by the Government of Telangana, User Name and PassWord are same i.e. your SSC School Code.
2. For the schools Recognised/ Affiliated by other boards viz., CBSE/ICSE etc., school authorities are requested to send the Affilication/ Recognition Certificate with complete school address to the Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org or send the copies of same through WhatsApp to the number 9701678786. Afterwards, User Id and Password will be communicated through return mail/message.
a. Open www.bse.telangana.gov.in in any web browser, then web page will be displayed. Then click on “NTSE” link which is displayed at left side bottom of the web page (rounded in red colour).
b. The screen will be displayed, then click on the link “NTSE Application” (rounded in red colour).
c. After clicking on the link “NTSE Application” then the screen will be displayed. You have to enter the User Id and Password (rounded in red colour) to open the application form.
d. After login, the screen in which Instructions to the candidates applying for NTSE Nov. 2019 will be displayed, read all the instructions and click on “ You Agree to Proceed Next “ (rounded in red colour).
e. After Proceed, the Screen i.e. Challan Information will be displayed. Click on “Click Here to Add Challan Details” (rounded in red colour). Then Enter challan details and Save.
f. After Submission of challan details, the screen will be displayed. Then click on “ After Filling the Fee details click here to fill the application” (rounded in red colour).
g. After that the screen i.e. NTSE Application Form will be displayed to make necessary entries of the students registering for NTSE November 2019
h. Fill all the columns in the application and upload the photo with signature by clicking on browse button (example shown above). The size of the photo with signature should be less than 30 KB and format should be of image. And upload relevant certificate which is applicable such as Caste , Non Creamy Layer, EWS and Medical certificates by cliking the browsers in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PHC. After filling all the details, click on “Submit Application” (rounded in red colour). Enter the details of each student one by one in the same procedure.
i. After uploading the details of all students, click on “Report” at the top of the application form. Then click on “PDF” link (rounded in red colour) for the display of Nominal Roll.
j. After clicking on “PDF” link, the screen will be displayed to take a printout of Nominal Roll.
k. Take a printout of Nominal Roll and submit the in the O/o the District Educational Officer concerned.
i. Two sets of Nominal Rolls attested by the Head of the Institution concerned.
ii. Application of each candidate attested by Head of the Institution concerned (Attested copy of Caste and Medical Certificate in case of SC/ST/PH should be enclosed).
iii. Original Challan.