How to Apply Online for AP NMMS Exam, National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination Online Application Form, User Guide to fill in the AP NMMS Exam 2020 Online Application Form.
Govt. of AP, Board of Secondary Education and DGE has decided to conduct the written Examination for the students studying VIII Class during the academic year 2020, under the National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship scheme sponsored by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi.
This examination will be conducted on 03-11-2020 along with the National Talent Search Exam on the same timings.
How to Apply Online for AP NMMS Exam 2020:
User Guide to fill in AP NMMS Online Application Form: Before filling the Online Application Form, keep the following details ready to fill in the appropriate fields. All the details should be entered as per school records.
a. Scanned copy of the Candidate Less than 30KB in size (Example Photo)
b. School UDISE School code Candidate Name
c. Father Name Mother Name Gender
e. Date of Birth
f. Medium of Examination
g. Community Parental Income Father Education Father Occupation Mother Education Mother Occupation Disability Status Aadhaar Number
h. Percentage of Marks in 7th class
i. Mobile Number and e-mail ID
1. On your Internet Browser, type the website address www.bseap.org, press ENTER button and you will see the BSE Andhra Pradesh Web Portal screen displayed on the computer screen.
2. Click on the “NMMS Online-Application” link marked in red color. Then you will see the DGE Andhra Pradesh, NMMS Portal.
3. Type UDISE School Code as User Name and Password and click on Login Button. Then you will see the AP NMMS Exam Online Application.
4. Fill all the fields accurately. Upload the scanned copy of the candidate photo with a signature by clicking on the BROWSE button. After completion of the filling up of the application, click on the SUBMIT APPLICATION button.
5. After completion of uploading all the applications of your school, click on the REPORT tab.
6. Click on PDF symbol.
7. Click on Printer Symbol to get a printed nominal roll.
8. Pay examination fee in the shape of consolidated Demand Draft in case of more than one candidate and write the candidates’ names on a separate paper and attach to the printed nominal roll for future verification of this office.
9. After getting Demand Draft for the uploaded candidates, Click on the DD Details tab.
10. Click on “Click here to Add DD Details”.
11. Fill the Demand Draft Details and click on the “Save” button.
12. Submit the Printed Nominal Roll and Demand Drafts and relevant documents in your concerned District Educational Officer’s Office.
13. Nominal Roll should be verified by the Head Master thoroughly and should be signed by him for authentication.
14. Head Master himself is only responsible for any mistakes occurred in the filling of the application form.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details