KNRUHS MBBS BDS Merit list Result 2022 for Web Counselling. KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State has notified that the first and final verification of certificates for Web-Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into MBBS BDS Courses for the academic year 2022-23 under Competent Authority Quota into Medical and Dental Colleges affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State.
NEET UG qualified Candidates registered on-line in response to notification for Competent Authority quota seats, whose names are displayed in the provisional merit list on KNR UHS website are directed to attend the verification of Original Certificates for Web based counselling for admission into MBBS Courses for the academic year 2022-23 into the Telangana Government, Unaided Non-Minority, Unaided Minority Medical Colleges.
and for admission into BDS Courses into Government, Un-aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges( including Army Dental college) in the Telangana State at the following Helpline Centers as per the schedule given below based on ranks (sl. no) in the provisional merit list.
|Name of the merit list||TS MBBS BDS Admission Merit List 2022|
|Title||Download the KNRUHS MBBS BDS Admission Merit List 2022|
|Subject||KNRUH released the Telangana NEET UG admission Merit List 2022|
|Web Portal||NEET UG Telangana|
|TS Medical Admission Portal||https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/|
Activities under TS NEET UG Admission
- Online Application Submission or Registration.
- Provisional Merit Position and Not Eligible List released.
- Certificates verification
- Final Merit list released on the website
- Web options entry to be started through the web counselling process.
- Seat Allotment
Eligibility for admission into MBBS BDS courses:
1. The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Telangana State (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974.
Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009, GO.Ms.No.114, HM&FW (C1), Department, Dated: 10.7.2017, subsequent amendments and Hon’ble High Court and Supreme Court orders.
2. The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
3. The candidate should have qualified in NEET-UG 2020 and should have registered on-line and whose name is displayed in the Provisional merit list on the KNR UHS web-site.
4. The Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2020 need not attend the counselling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2003 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS courses.
5. The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, CAP (Army), NCC, Persons with Disability (PWD) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfil the above eligibility criteria in addition to eligibility criteria of respective categories as per existing Government regulations.
Certificates to be produced at the time of counselling: The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) along with two sets of self-attested Xerox copies and print out of on-line application form duly signed with photograph affixed at the space provided.
Custodian certificates are not allowed. Candidate has to be present in person.
1 Admit card of NEET UG.
2 Rank card of NEET UG.
3 S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth.
4 Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or equivalent Examination
5 Transfer certificate
6 Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
7 Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO /Tahsildar of state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
8 Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories (NCC, CAP, PMC, Anglo Indian) should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
9 Latest Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) for candidates claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by the competent authority of State government.
10. Minority status certificate if applicable.
11. EWS certificate issued by the competent authority of State of Telangana (Tahasildar) if applicable.
12. The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar of Telangana state.
13. Self Attested copy of Aadhaar Card of candidate and Father.
14. Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /-Stamp paper ( 2 Rs.50 stamp papers if not available ) by the Parent and candidates stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per the law if any discrepancy noticed (Proforma enclosed).
Instructions to the Candidates:
1. Candidates are hereby informed that this is the first and final phase of verification of certificates. No further phase of verification of certificates will be done. Candidates who got their original certificates verified and whose names are displayed in the final merit list only will be permitted to exercise their web options subject to their eligibility.
2. Candidates have to be present in person along with all Original Certificates for verification. Custodian certificates will not be allowed.
3. Mere attending for verification of certificates does not confer any right for admission as more number of candidates have applied for a limited number of seats available.
4. Notification for exercising web-options along with a schedule of dates will be displayed on KNR University website.
5. Orders issued by the Government of Telangana from time to time with regard to admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses will be applicable.
Exercising Web-Options of Web-Based Counseling For Admission Into MBBS/BDS Courses: The schedule for exercising web-options for sports and games quota and NCC category will be notified separately after receipt of final priority list from concerned authorities. Candidates can exercise web options as per the schedule given below in the website http://tsmedadm.tsche.in.
Verification of Original Certificates for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses for candidates who have registered online for the academic year 2020-19 will start as per schedule. The provisional merit list and a detailed schedule of verification with details of help-line centres will be displayed on website shortly
TUITION FEE: As per existing Government guidelines for Govt. / Pvt. (Minority/ Non-Minority) Medical & Dental Colleges and Army Dental College. The details of seat matrix will be placed in the web-site http://knruhs.in /http://tsmedadm.tsche.in.