CBSE Board Exam Admit Card 2023 would be released on its official website, https://www.cbse.gov.in/. Students are waiting for their admit cards to be given. According to latest reports, CBSE Class 12 Board exam 2023 and also CBSE Class 12 Board exam 202 would be conducted as per the time table .
CBSE to release the Class 10 and Class 12 admit cards very soon. All students who would be appearing for CBSE Class 10 and 12 board examination 2023 are advised to keep a check on the official website cbse.nic.in for downloading CBSE Board Exams Admit Cards:.
Regular students are reminded that they would get their admit cards from the respective schools. There is no provision for regular students to download their individual admit cards from cbse.nic.in. Private Candidates, however, are required to download the admit cards from the official website by entering your registration number. The roll numbers remain the same.
CBSE had issued strict instructions not to allow students with admit cards without the principal’s signature inside the examination hall. The roll number for the regular candidates have been made available for download by the schools on cbse.nic.in.
Students are required to get in touch with their respective schools or institutions to collect the admit card. Important instructions regarding CBSE Admit Cards are provided below.
|Name of the admit card||CBSE Admit Card 2023|
|Title||Download the CBSE Board Exam Admit Card 2023|
|Subject||Central BSE released the CBSE Admit Card 2023 for 10th and 12th board exams|
|Term 1 10th Exam Dates||From 16-11-2021|
|Term 1 12th exam dates||From 17-11-2021|
CBSE Date Sheet 2023
|CBSE 10th Minor Exam Dates||17-11-2022 to 07-22-2022|
|CBSE 10th Major Exam Dates||30-11-2021 to 11-12-2021|
|CBSE 12th Minor Exam Dates||16-11-2022 to 30-12-2022|
|CBSE 12th Major Exam Date||11-12-2021 to 22-12-2021|
CBSE Admit Card High Lights
- This year, the Board has decided to conduct the CBSE Class 10 and 12 annual exams in two terms considering the pandemic situation.
- Candidates can download their board exam roll numbers with ease without visiting their schools physically.
- Using the roll number the candidates can download their CBSE admit card for term-1 examination from the official website.
- The students who have registered for the CBSE Term 1 Board Exams 2023 are advised to visit the official website of the Board – cbse.gov.in – to check and download the admit card.
- The regular students can collect their CBSE Term 1 admit card from their respective schools while private candidates can download the CBSE private candidate admit card from the official website.
- As per the CBSE Term 1 Exam schedule, the examination will commence on November 16, 2023, for the class 12 students while the class 10 exams will be conducted from November 17, 2023.
- The practical exams for the class 10 and 12 students will be conducted by December 23, 2023.
How to download CBSE Board Exam Admit Card 2023:
- Go to CBSE’s official website: http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/index.html
- Click on the link for ‘Admit Card/LOC/Centre Material for Board Exam 2020 (School login for Regular Candidates)’ on the top of the recent announcements section
- Click on ‘click here to proceed’ on the new page that opens to go to the login page
- Enter your user id and password
- Enter the security pin as shown in the image
- Click on login
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print out and save it on your computer – CBSE New website
CBSE Board Exams Admit Card 2023:
Important instructions for students: When collecting the admit cards from the school, students should check and make sure of a few things. Remember, your teachers would ask you to sign the admit cards and then hand them over to you. Please ensure that your CBSE Admit Cards have
a. Your School Principal’s signature.
b. Your signature
c. Names of all the subjects you had opted for along with the correct subject code
d. Correct spellings of your personal information
e. Your photograph
Instructions for students
Candidates appearing for the CBSE Class 10, Class 12 Board exam need to check few of the other instructions as well.
1. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam centre after 10 am.
2. Candidates should go in school uniform and with school identity card along with the identity card issued by the school.
3. Candidate should not carry mobile or any electronic items and all barred items to the exam centre.
4. Before appearing for the exam, candidates should read the amended rules for unfair practices.
Official Notice on Important Instructions
In case the admit card is without a photograph, your school would provision for the same or stamp the photograph after pasting the same. Students and parents are advised to check for all these. Remember, an unsigned admit card would not be permissible and students may not be allowed to enter the examination centres.
Students can check your personal details and photograph are correct. your result certificates and subsequently all future identification may be impacted by a spelling mistake. Hene, you check the name, your father/mother’s name and date of birth on the admit card and also your photograph. Ensure that they are correct.
Students can check for the examination dates printed on the admit card along with the subject codes that you have applied for. You can check for relevant signatures. Your admit card is required to have your School Principal’s signature, your signature and your parent/guardian’s signature.
Students would not be allowed to enter the examination hall without having required information like requisite signatures.