APTWREIS SOE CET 2023 or APTWREIS SOE 8th Class Entrance Test 2023 notification has been released by the Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutes Society on its official website, https://aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in. AP ST Gurukul Society invites online applications from the eligible students to fill up the regular vacancy seats in 8th class in AP Tribal Welfare SOEs.
AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has released the APTWREIS 8th Class Entrance Test 2023 or APTWREIS SOE 8th Class Entrance Test 2023 notification for admission into 8th Class in AP Tribal Welfare Residential SOEs for the academic year 2023. This year admissions would be done on the basis of Merit in Entrance Test. For more details are available at https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/TWREIS/
Every year, APTWRSOE CET 2023 or APTWREIS 8th Class Entrance Test 2023 notification would be released by AP Gurkulam for 8th class admission in SOEs across the state. Parents who want to join their children can check details and submit the online application at the APWRSOE CET web portal.
APTWR SOE Entrance Test for admission into 8th class in its AP Tribal Welfare Residential Schools of Excellence (SOEs) i.e., Paarvathipuram, Srishailam, Vishakapatnam, Srikalahasthi for the academic year 2023-2023. The APTWREIS invites applications from the eligible students for admission into VIII Class in its AP Gurukulam Vidyalayas.
APTWREIS popularly known as Gurukulam, to take care of enrolment and retention of tribal children and improvement in the quality of education imparted to them. Gurukulam transforms minds while arming students with the skills and knowledge to take leadership positions in society.
All the ST students (Boys & Girls) who are appearing for 7th class in April 2023 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to write the 8th Class Entrance for admission in SOEs. Students studying in Telugu/ English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test 2023. Parental Income should not exceed Rupees One Lakh per annum
|Name of the CET||APTWRSOE CET 2023|
|Title||Apply for the APTWREIS SOE 8th Class Entrance Test 2023|
|Subject||APTWREIS released the AP Tribal Welfare SOE 8th Class Entrance Test 2023 notification|
|Last date to Apply||May 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
|Selection Method||Through entrance test|
|APTWRSOE CET website||https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/TWREIS/|
AP Tribal Welfare Residential SOE Admission 2023: The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009 provides for free and compulsory education for all children of the age 6 to 14 years. In compliance with the constitutional provisions, APTWREIS (Gurukulam) vows to mould the tribal children for attaining an all-round development to become the real assets of the nation.
Gurukulam is committed to promoting and imparting quality and excellence in education that supports interdisciplinary inquiry, intellectual development, knowledge and skill acquisition, and student success through a diverse, fully-engaged, learner-centred campus environment.
Presently (137) educational institutions are functioning under the control of Gurukulam. Out of which (82) are residential institutions funded by Government of AP. In addition to this (12) Mini Gurukulams meant for low literacy areas funded by Govt. of India and (43) KGBVs meant for drop out girl children sponsored by SSA (RVM) are also functioning under Gurukulam.
8th class seats are available in following APTWR Schools:
Eligibility for 8th Class APTWRSOE CET
- All the ST students (Boys & Girls) who is appearing for 7th class March 2023 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to write the 8th Class Entrance to admit in SOEs.
- The Student must be a bonafide student of Class VII in a recognised school During the academic ear 2023-2023.
- Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
- Parental Income should not exceed Rupees One Lakh per annum for College students, Rs.1,00,000/-for school students.
- Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, the Aadhar card. Marks Memo, Study, T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos,etc., at the time of admission.
- Students should have passed 7th class, the students who have to attend 7th class exams in 2023 are also eligible.
- Age Limit: All the ST students have born between 01/09/2006 to 31/08/2010.
- Income Limit: Parental Income for the year 2023-2023 should not exceed Rupees One Lakh per annum.
- Reservation: 100% seats are reserved for STs only And 3% seats are reserved for PHC.
- Selection Process for SOE 8th Class Admission 2023: Students would be selected on the basis of merit in entrance exam.
AP Tribal Welfare Residential School Admission 2023
|APTWREIS Residential School Admission 2023|
|APTWREIS 5th Class Admission 2023|
|APTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Admission 2023|
|AP EMR School Admission 2023 (AP Ekalavya Model Residential School Admission 2023)|
|APTWREIS SOE 8th Class Admission 2023|
How to Apply for AP Tribal Welfare SOE 8th Class Admission? Submission of Application Form: Candidates may submit their applications through online mode. Online applying link is provided here. All the eligible ST students only shall apply online. Hall tickets will be generated online immediately after submission of the form online. Hall ticket generated should be printed by the candidate. No postal correspondence will be entertained.
- Date of Notification: 27-04-2023.
- Last date for receipt of the applications: 20-05-2023.
- Entrance Exam Date: 29-05-2023.
- Exam timings: 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Announcement of applied candidates list: To be announced.
- Result Date: To be announced.
- AP Gurkulam SOE 8th Class Admission Online Application
8th Class Entrance Exam Pattern:
8th Class Entrance test pattern: The entrance test will be for 100 marks containing 100 questions from 1. General English 25 marks, 2. Mathematics 25 marks, 3. General Science 25 marks, 4. Social Studies 25 marks from 7th Standard syllabus (In each subject multiple-choice questions 5, filling the blanks questions 10 and Short answer type questions 10). Method of Entrance Examination: for 8th class, Each question caries (1) Mark and Exam on 7th class State Syllabus)
Entrance Timing: 2 ½ Hours (10 Am to 12.30 PM) and Total Marks: 100 MARKS.
|Subject||Multiple Choice||Matching||Fill in the blanks||Marks|
Selection of Process: Selections of the process through Entrance Test i.e., APTWREIS 8th Class Admission Test. (a) The selection purely on merit basis through written test. (b) Admission will be given as per merit obtained in GURUKULAM CET and the preference of institution given by the student in the online application.
Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, Aadhar card. Marks Memo, Study, T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos at the time of admission. Selection of students for SOEs & COEs shall be based on the regional merit (students of catchments districts) in common Entrance Test following the reservation norms for Girls.
Reservation: 100% seats are reserved for STs only and 3% seats are reserved for PHC for STs only.
Backlog Vacancy AP Gurukul Admissions
|6th to 9th Class Backlog Vacancy Admission Name||Details|
|BLV AP BC Welfare Residential School Admission 2022||AP BC Gurukuls|
|BLV AP Social Welfare Residential School Admission 2022||AP SC Gurukuls|
|BLV APRS Admission 2022||AP General Gurukuls|
|BLV AP Tribal Welfare Residential School Admission 2022||AP ST Gurukuls|
|BLV AP Model School Admission 2022||AP Model Schools|