APTWRSOE CET 2020. Gurkulam has released the APTWREIS 8th Class Entrance Test 2020 notification admission in AP Tribal Welfare Residential SOEs, COEs. AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(APTWREIS) has issued a common entrance test notification in March 2020.
APTWR SOE Entrance Test for admission into 8th class in its AP Tribal Welfare Residential Schools of Excellence(SOEs) i.e., Paarvathipuram, Srishailam, Vishakapatnam, Srikalahasthi for the academic year 2020-2021. The APTWREIS invites applications from the eligible students for admission into VIII Class in its AP Gurukulam Vidyalayas.
APTWREIS popularly known as Gurukulam, to take care of enrolment and retention of tribal children and improvement in the quality of education imparted to them. Gurukulam transforms minds while arming students with the skills and knowledge to take leadership positions in society.
All the ST students (Boys & Girls) who are appearing for 7th class in April – 2020 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to write the 8th Class Entrance for admission in SOEs. Students studying in Telugu/ English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test2020. Parental Income should not exceed Rupees One Lakh per annum
|Title||APTWREIS 8th Class Entrance Test 2020|
|Subject||The Gurukuam APTWREI Society has given APTWREIS 8th Class Entrance Test 2020 notification for admission into 8th Class in APTWR Schools|
|Category||APTWREIS 8th Class Entrance Test 2020 /APTWRS CET 2020 /APTWRSOE CET 2020|
|Conducting Society||The Gurukulam, APTWREIS|
|Last date to Apply||17-03-2020|
|Exam Timings||10.300 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Selection Method||The selections will be made on merit basis through Entrance Test|
The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009 provides for free and compulsory education for all children of the age 6 to 14 years. In compliance with the constitutional provisions, APTWREIS (Gurukulam) vows to mould the tribal children for attaining an all-round development to become the real assets of the nation.
Gurukulam is committed to promoting and imparting quality and excellence in education that supports interdisciplinary inquiry, intellectual development, knowledge and skill acquisition, and student success through a diverse, fully-engaged, learner-centred campus environment.
Presently (137) educational institutions are functioning under the control of Gurukulam. Out of which (82) are residential institutions funded by Government of AP. In addition to this (12) Mini Gurukulams meant for low literacy areas funded by Govt. of India and (43) KGBVs meant for drop out girl children sponsored by SSA (RVM) are also functioning under Gurukulam.
8th class seats are available in following APTWR Schools:
Eligibility for APTWRSOE CET:
1. All the ST students (Boys & Girls) who is appearing for 7th class March – 2020 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to write the 8th Class Entrance to admit in SOEs.
2. The Student must be a bonafide student of Class VII in a recognised school During the academic ear 2019-2020.
3. Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
4. Parental Income should not exceed Rupees One Lakh per annum for College students, Rs. 60000/-for school students.
5. Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, the Aadhar card. Marks Memo, Study, T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos,etc., at the time of admission.
6. Students should have passed 7th class, the students who have to attend 7th class exams in 2020 are also eligible.
All the ST students have born between 01/09/2000 to 31/08/2004
Parental Income for the year 2017-2020 should not exceed Rupees One Lakh per annum.
1. 100% seats are reserved for STs only.
2. 3% seats are reserved for PHC.
8th Class Entrance Exam Pattern:
Method of Entrance Examination: for 8th class, Each question caries (1) Mark and Exam on 7th class State Syllabus)
Entrance Timing: 2 ½ Hours (10 Am to 12.30 PM)
Total Marks: 100 MARKS
|Subject||Multiple Choice||Matching||Fill in the blanks||Marks|
b) for 7th, 8th class: (If vacancies are available)
8th Class Entrance test pattern: The entrance test will be for 100 marks containing 100 questions from 1. General English 25 marks, 2. Mathematics 25 marks, 3. General Science 25 marks, 4. Social Studies 25 marks from 7th Standard syllabus (In each subject multiple-choice questions 5, filling the blanks questions 10 and Short answer type questions 10).
Selection of Process:
Selections of the process through Entrance Test i.e APTWREIS 8th Class Admission Test 2020.
a) The selection purely on merit basis through written test.
b) Admission will be given as per merit obtained in GURUKULAM CET-2020 and the preference of institution given by the student in the online application.
c) Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, Aadhar card. Marks Memo, Study, T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos at the time of admission.
Selection of students for SOEs & COEs shall be based on the regional merit (students of catchments districts) in common Entrance Test following the reservation norms for Girls.
Reservation: 100% seats are reserved for STs only and 3% seats are reserved for PHC for STs only.
How to Apply:
Submission of Application Form: Candidates may submit their applications through online mode. Online applying link is provided here.
1. All the eligible ST students only shall apply online.
2. Hall tickets will be generated online immediately after submission of the form online. Hall ticket generated should be printed by the candidate.
3. No postal correspondence will be entertained.
4. The Last date for applying online is March 17th
- Date of Notification 06.03.2020
- Last date for receipt of the applications: 17.03.2020
- Date of Entrance Test: 20.03.2020
- Valuation of Papers & preparation of merit lists: 26.03.2020 to 27.03.2020
- Issue of selection list & allotments by Gurukulam: 30-03-2020
- Date of 1st phase of Counseling 20.04.2020
- Date of 2nd phase of Counseling 26.04.2020
- Reporting students to allotted colleges (COE/SOE) 2nd week of May-19. The Date will be intimated in the admission letter (After SSC results)
- Reporting students to allotted Schools (SOE) (for 8th class) 14-06-2020