One Time Registrations & Online Nominations for INSPIRE Award Scheme MANAK 2020: Nominations for INSPIRE Awards-MANAK 2020-2021 is Open. MANAK INSPIRE Award Scheme Online nominations.
SCERT. TS, Hyderabad – Implementation of INSPIRE AWARDS -MANAK – Opening of online system for nominations under revamped INSPIRE Award Scheme – Reg.
The attention of all the District Educational Officers, Principals DIET, CTEs and IASEs in the state is invited to the reference cited, wherein Joint Secretary to GOI. DST, New Delhi has informed that the INSPIRE Award Scheme is being revamped under the name INSPIRE AWARDS – MANAK (Million MM. Augmenting National Aspiration and Knowledge) to align A with action plan for “Stan-up Ind, initiative launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India.
It A informed that, for the year 2020-2020, online nominations through E-Management of INSPIRE Award Scheme (E-MIAS) system A open to the all schools except earlier nominations which were made by the schools are of academic year w.e.f 1st April 2020. Submission of project synopsis (in word or PDF format) has now being made mandatory along with submission of online nominations. Registration of all unregistered schools at E-MIAS website (www.insnireawanis-dst.gov.in) may also be got expedited so that they too can avail the benefit of the scheme.
Therefore all the DEOs in the state arc once again requested to take necessary action to enrol the schools and online nominations for the year 2020-19. Further they are requested to give wide publicity through print, electronic media and other social networks to maximize the online nominations of INSPIRE Awards from the state.
The attention of all the District Educational Officers, Principals DIETs, CTEs and IASEs in the state is invited to the reference cited, wherein Joint Secretary to GOI, DST, New Delhi. has informed that the INSPIRE Award Scheme is being revamped under the name INSPIRE AWARDS – MANAK (Million Minds Augmenting National Aspiration and Knowledge) to align it with action plan for “Startup India” initiative launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India.
The online nominations through E-Management of INSPIRE Award Scheme (E-MIAS) system are extended by the Department of Science and Technology, up to 31-08- 2020. Therefore instructions may be given to all schools to submit the project synopsis (in word or PDF format) along with submission of online nominations. Registration of all unregistered schools at the E-MIAS website (www.inspireawards-dst.gov.in) may also be got expedited so that they too can avail the benefit of the scheme. The status of the nominations of the districts till 31-08- 2020 is as follows in pdf file
Therefore all the DEOs in the state are once again requested to inform the extension of date i.e 31-08- 2020 to all the schools and to give top priority to this activity by taking the following war footing measures on increase of online nominations in respective districts.
• prepare the plan of action for an increase of nominations from the schools
• Organize workshops at Mandal level by inviting strong teachers I resource persons /English teachers to help in preparing synopsis.
• The workshops may be conducted at MRCs or any other schools having internet facility to upload the nominations there itself.
• Give instructions to the MEOs and MIS co-ordinator at Mandal level/district level to assist in uploading the nominations.
• Display the model of synopsis in each workshop or disseminated through WhatsApp, website or through email.
• For this workshop instruct the teachers to come with complete information of the students to nominate.
• To review the progress of nominations with DSOs and MEOs by once in every two days.
• Fix a quota of nominations for each MEOs and DSO.
• Utilize the support of CRPs in collecting the information of schools/students who wish to send the nominations online.
• For resolving the technical problems please contact: 9966094001 or send the mail
• Please circulate the above number and mail address to all the schools.
• Issue a paper release regarding date extension of online nominations
MANAK INSPIRE Award Scheme Online Nominations and Registrations Dates are extended. Its Proceedings and Instructions
Model Synopsis (write-up).
Online nominations’ for Inspire awards and One time registrations & Online nominations: SCERT Telangana, Rc.No.440,Dated: 06-08-2016 Subject: SCERT, Telangana, Hyderabad – Implementation INSPIRE Award Scheme – one time registrations & online nominations for the year 2016-17 is open with effect from 25-7-2016 – Reg.
The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the state is invited to the subject cited above, the onetime registrations & online nominations for the year 2016-17 of INSPIRE Award scheme is open from 25-7-2016. Schools that got sanctioned one student or no student during the year 2014-15 & 2015-16 at Secondary level are eligible to nominate.
At the upper primary stage, two students is eligible for nomination. The schools that have already sanctioned for two students at the secondary level and one student at the Upper primary stage either in the year 2014-15 or 2015-16 are not eligible to nominate students. Those who are sending online nominations have to submit online a synopsis/ concept note during the nomination process which will also be a criterion for selecting students for awards.
Efforts are being made for the students who did not receive Rs. 5000/- for the year 2015-16 to credit into their respective accounts by the DST. Therefore all the students, whose nominations are accepted by DST, shall take part in the DLEPC which is going to be organized in the month of September 2016.
SCHOOL LEVEL One time registration:
• Enter INSPIRE URL: www.inspireawards-dst.gov.in in any web browser
• Click on School Authority button
• Click on for one-time registration
• Click online mode
• Fill in the relevant details in the page and fields marked with * are compulsory.
• Then click save and next
• You will get a unique application number to your mail ID after the successful filling of the registration form.
• Remember of mail ID and password is a must.
• click on forward for approval button
• Then click on to proceed.
• Please generate the acknowledgement for reference.
• An email notification will trigger the mail address with your user ID and to create a password you will get a link (URL).
• With the copy & paste of link in a new tab and set your password to login
• Then click save button
• The new password should be at least 6 characters including a combination of alphabets and numeric.
• Those who are enrolling for the first time for online registration, they have to remember the following aspects:
Phone No. of the HM/Science teacher
The above items should be recorded in the register or in the file meant for Inspire.
One Time Registrations & Online Nominations for INSPIRE Award:
After registration, the guiding teacher and the student should prepare the write up indicating the theme of the project/exhibit, aims, and objective of the exhibit, working principle, conceptual framework, functional value. The write up may be shared with other science teachers, subject experts available in neighbourhood areas.
The idea is to have wider consultation for grooming the ideas and improving it. The write up may be made DTP in the English language in the word or pdf form and may be uploaded in the website of Inspire awards.
• After setting the password go to the home page and to log in to click here
• Click icon forward nomination to DA
• Click on students nomination button
• Then open school dashboard button
• After filling all the information the format press view & edit button if the user wants to edit the particulars of the students.
• After editing click on the forward application.
students bank details are compulsory for DBT.
Uploading students photo, Aadhar Number
Uploading write-up in word or pdf format is mandatory.
So, registration of schools and online nominations’ for Inspire awards which commenced from 1st April 2020 and ends on 31-08- 2020.
The last date of submission of Student Nominations for Inspire Awards MANAK is 31-08- 2020 http://www.inspireawards-dst.gov.in
How is the scheme being operationalised?
- Awareness and capacity building of District, State and School level functionaries across the country through regional workshops, audio-visual tools and literature.
- Organising internal idea competitions in schools and nominations of two to three best original ideas, in any Indian language, by the respective Principal/Headmaster online through E-MIAS (E-Management of INSPIRE Awards MANAK Scheme) portal. The schools should register themselves on E-MIAS portal.Shortlisting of top 1,00,000 (one lakh) ideas, with potential to address societal needs through Science & Technology by NIF
- Disbursement of INSPIRE Award of INR 10,000 into the bank accounts of short-listed students through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme.
- Organisation of District Level Exhibition and Project Competition (DLEPC) by District/State authorities and shortlisting of 10,000 best ideas/innovations for State Level Exhibition and Project Competitions (SLEPC).
- Organisation of State Level Exhibition & Project Competition (SLEPC) for further shortlisting of top 1,000 ideas/innovations for the National Level Exhibition and Project Competition (NLEPC). At this stage, NIF will provide mentoring support to students for development of prototypes, in coordination with reputed academic and technology institutions of the country.
- Selection of ideas/innovations will be based on novelty, social applicability, environment friendliness, user friendliness and comparative advantage over the existing similar technologies.
- Showcasing 1,000 best ideas/innovations at the National Level Exhibition & Project Competition (NLEPC) and shortlisting of top 60 innovations for national awards and future direction.
- Consideration of top 60 ideas/innovations by NIF for product/process development and their linkage with other schemes of NIF/DST and their display at the Annual Festival of Innovation & Entrepreneurship (FINE).
The competition period: For nomination date and any other update please visit on E-MIAS website.