Academic Calendar CCE Implementation Guidelines, Rc.405 CCE and Academic Calendar implementation Instructions for All Telangana TS Schools: SCERT, Telangana, Hyderabad has given the Proceedings Rc.no.405 on August 3rd, 2015 for Implementation of Academic Calendar 2015 and Curricular, Co-Curricular Activities and in this regard certain guideline and instructions have been issued on above said subject.
In this subject, a Video conference has been conducted by the Director of School Education with all the Headmasters High Schools, all the ME0s, CRPs, DLMTs, Dy.E0s, POs of SSA, DPO staff, DEOs on 3rd August 2015 (Monday) 02.00 to 05.30 PM at Mandal and District Level and they have discussed the Academic Calendar 2015-16 and academic programmes/ issues i.e.,
1. Academic calendar: The distribution of syllabus for both curricular and co-curricular activities have been developed in this calendar and
2. Implementation of curriculum,
3. Implementation of CCE in all schools,
4. Academic monitoring of schools
5. Academic Programmes/Issues
6. School Academic activities
Detailed instructions have been issued on the implementation of the academic calendar and other programmes. i.e.,
1. Instructions for Taking classes in High Schools.
2. CCE implementation
4. Guides, Workbooks, Study material banned
5. Effective implementation of internals:
In this regard, the number of periods and distribution of timings in the school time table has been given.
The School Education Department, Telangana Government has given time to time clarifications in Telugu and English on implementation of the academic calendar, other issues and Recently, Certain guidelines and instructions have been issued in Telugu on implementation of Academic programmes in Telangana Schools. All the HMs and Teachers are requested that, please download the Academic Calendar, CCE and Academic Programmes Implementation Guidelines File. And also requested that read thoroughly and follow the instructions and guidelines