AP POLYCET Seat Allotment Letter 2022 would be released SBTET admission counselling department on its official counselling web portal, https://appolycet.nic.in after completion of web option entry and verification of certificates as per the schedule. Student who have registered and exercised options and verified certificates can download the seat allotment order by using login details from admission counselling website.
DTE AP issued the POLYCET 2022 entrance exam notification for admission into various Polytechnic courses across AP State and online applications were received from the eligible candidates. Polycet applied candidates were appeared the entrance exam and results/rank cards announced.
AP POLYCET Counselling 2022 Final Phase Seat Allotment Result Out: The seat allotment result for the final phase of AP Polycet counselling has been declared by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training at the official website-appolycet.nic.in. Candidates can check their result by using their login ID, AP Polycet hall ticket number, password and date of birth.
All the shortlisted candidates will be required to download the provisional seat allotment letter and report to the allotted institute before the due date. If a candidate fails to reach the respective college at the given time, it is likely that his/her candidature will be cancelled. AP Polycet counselling has been held in two general rounds and one additional round.
|Name of the order||AP POLYCET Seat Allotment Order 2022|
|Title||Download AP POLYCET Seat Allotment Letter 2022|
|Subject||SBTET released AP POLYCET Seat Allotment Order 2022|
2nd Phase AP POLYCET Seat Allotment Result
- Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test, AP POLYCET Seat Allotment 2022 order for 2nd phase counselling has been released by the Department of Technical Education.
- The self-reporting at allotted colleges and commencement of classwork must be done on or before November 22, 2022.
- Students who appeared in AP POLYCET second phase counselling can check their allotment order from the official website, appolycet.nic.in.
All the candidates who have not paid the processing fee in the first phase are instructed to pay before the deadline. The credentials required to check AP POLYCET Seat Allotment 2022 of second phase counselling are login ID, hall ticket number, password and date of birth.
AP POLYCET Web Counselling Dates
- Counselling Processing Fee Payment: 01-10-2021 to 07-10-2021
- Certificate Verification: 03-10-2021 to 07-10-2021
- Web Option Entry: 03-10-2021 to 09-10-2021
- Seat Allotment: 11-10-2021
AP POLYCET Seat Allotment Result
- Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through ‘Candidates Login’.
- Enter the Login Id, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login
- The Department of Technical Education, AP has released the first seat allotment results of POLYCET.
- The seat allotment result is available at appolycet.nic.in, students can check by logging onto the official website.
- The seats will be allotted based on the choice of course and college selected by candidates in counselling round and marks obtained in the POLYCET.
- As per the revised Web Counselling Schedule, AP POLYCET Seat Allotment has been placed on website: 11-10-2021 after 6 P.M
- Download the allotment order and report to the college.
Steps to download the AP POLYCET Seat allotment order 2022:
- Visit the official website: https://appolycet.nic.in/Default.aspx by using internet explorer browser.
- Search for Seats allotment on this web site
- Click on the Seats allotment
- and download and print out the Seats allotment letter
- Report to the your allotted college
Following the first allotment list, candidates will have the chance to take admission to the colleges. Those who do not pay fees within the deadline issued after each list will not be eligible to be admitted for the allotted seat and it will be moved on in the next list, as per rules. Candidates would have to first confirm their admissions. They would then have to register themselves online and pay the fees.
AP Polycet Seats allotment: Government of AP, Department of Technical Education has to be announced the Polycet Seats allotment. According to the Certificates Verification and Web Options Schedule, the verification of certificates of candidates who qualified in the exam put up web options.
The web option facility kept open, wherein the candidates has changed the options till the deadline. The allotment of seats has been done and candidates would have to report to the respective colleges by notified date.
The classes would begin in November 1st week Final Phase Seat Allotments will be placed on the website and Spot admissions will be conducted at institute level.
The Qualified candidates of AP POLYCET 2022 who are desirous of seeking admission into Diploma Courses are informed that the web based counseling process comprising of Certificate Verification and Exercising of Web Options will commence as per the web counselling schedule.
SBTET AP/DTE AP has issued the admissions counselling notification including certificates verification and Web Options Schedule. The verification of certificates of candidates who qualified in the exam has been completed and they were given web options.
The allotment of seats would be done at web portal. So, candidates can download the seats allotment letter from the web portal and they should have to report to the respective colleges. The classes would begin from as per its schedule.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
For OC/BC: Rs.900/-
For SC/ST: Rs. 500/-
Candidates who opt for the floating option will get another chance to appear in the next round. On the other hand, those who freeze their choice will have to confirm their seats by paying an applicable admission fee. In case of any discrepancies, candidates can reach out to the Help Desk. Keep checking the official website shared above for more updates on AP POLYCET Seat Allotment 2022 results.
FAQs on AP POLYCET Seat Allotment
How will AP POLYCET Seats be allotted?
AP POLYCET seat will be allotted on the basis of their merit, preferences entered during the online application of AP POLYCET counseling and availability of seats.
How to check AP POLYCET Seat Allotment?
Firstly, visit the official website: appolycet.nic.in. Then, click on the candidate’s portal. Student can enter your details including, the hall ticket number, date of birth and password. Submit and the AP POLYCET seat allotment letter. Download the same and take a print copy.
How to download AP POLYCET Seat Allotment?
Simply, AP POLYCET Seat Allotment download by Signing-In through 'Candidates Login' the official website: appolycet.nic.in
What After AP POLYCET Seat Allotment?
Candidates shortlisted for AP POLYCET seat allotment will be required to confirm their admission by self reporting online at the institute and paying a fee.