AP POLYCET Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern, AP POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in Government, aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges.
Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non – Engineering Diploma courses can apply online for POLYCET 2022. No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The filled-in application for POLYCET 2022 itself is an application for admission.
The AP POLYCET 2022 official schedule has been released. The Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) is an entrance examination conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training for admission to all Diploma Courses in Engineering/Non-Engineering/ Technology offered at Polytechnics/ Institutes including all Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics/ Institutes running as a second shift in Private Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2022-2023.
|Name of the syllabus||AP POLYCET Syllabus 2022|
|Title||download AP PLOYCET 2022 Syllabus|
|Subject||SBTET released AP POLYCET Exam Syllabus 2022 & Exam pattern|
AP POLYCET Exam pattern:
- The AP POLYCET Question paper will have 120 questions which will be objective in nature.
- There will be only one paper that will have questions as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of 10th Class (SSC) Examination as prescribed by BSE AP.
- There will be 60 Questions in Mathematics for 60 Marks.
- 30 Questions in Physics for 30 Marks.
- 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks.
AP POLYCET Exam Details:
- The Question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them.
- The POLYCET examination will be of 2 hours duration.
- Candidates are requested to answer all questions.
- All questions carry equal marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
How to download AP POLYCET Syllabus PDF?
SBTET AP has released the AP POLYCET detailed notification along with Instructions booklet on its official website. 10th class passed students who will be appearing entrance examination can read and check details of syllabus and model questions in the instructions booklet. Students can download the official AP POLYCET Exam Syllabus PDF file and read it carefully before going to appear the examination.
- Visit the sbtet.ap.gov.in website
Students can visit the official website of SBTET Andhra Pradesh, https://sbtet.ap.gov.in/.
- Go to the polycetap.nic.in web portal
On the home page of SBTET AP website, click on the link of POLYCET AP. Then Polytechnic Entrance Exam web portal will be opened in your device.
- Click on AP POLYCET Instructions Booklet Link
Once you reach the home page, Search for the AP POLYCET Instructions Booklet and click on it. The particular PDF file will be opened in your device. Download it and read it carefully.
- Check AP POLYCET Syllabus
Open the downloaded instructions booklet, the file will be opened in PDF format in your device. Search for the Syllabus in PDF search bar. You can reach the Syllabus and Model Questions. Read and check all details of syllabus, exam pattern and model questions in the booklet.
AP POLYCET Syllabus
The syllabus of mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry for POLYCET AP is the same as that of SSC Examination of March / April conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, AP.
|Section A||01 to 60||Mathematics|
|Section B||61 to 90||Physics|
|Section C||91 to 120||Chemistery.|