AP POLYCET 2021 Latest Updates: AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. Guidelines for AP POLYCET, Govt of Andhra Pradesh, Higher Education Department, Technical Education – Conduct of Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2021 for admission into Polytechnics and other Technical Institutions in the State offering Engineering and Non- Engineering courses for the academic year 2021- 2022.
(i.e.) POLYCET Measures to be taken for proper and smooth conduct of Test-Orders-Issued. Reference: From the Chairperson, State Board of Tech.Education and Training and Commissioner of Tech.Education, AP, Hyd.,
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH – TECHNICAL EDUCATION – Conduct of Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 for admission into Polytechnics and other Technical Institutions in the State offering Engineering and Non-Engineering courses for the academic year (i.e.) POLYCET Measures to be taken for proper and smooth conduct of Test – Orders – Issued. HIGHER EDUCATION (TE) DEPARTMENT, G.O.RT.No. 21 Dated: 14-02-2018. Read: From the Chairman, SBTET & Spl.CTE, AP, Letter No. SBTET / Pre-Exam/VIJ-01/POLYCET-2018, Dt:12.01.2018
AP POLYCET Latest Updates 2021
ORDER: The Chairperson, State Board of Technical Education & Training and Spl. Commissioner of Technical Education, A.P., Vijayawada in his letter read above, has stated that the POLYCET-2018 Committee met on 12.01.2018 and has decided to conduct the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020.
POLYCET 2020 for Admission into Polytechnics and other Technical Institutions in the State offering Engineering and Non-Engineering Diploma Courses (for which eligibility is X class) in the State of Andhra Pradesh on 27-04-2018 (FRIDAY) from 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM. Further, informed that about One Lakh fifty thousand candidates are expected to appear for the above-mentioned examination at the following coordinating centres (41) in the State of Andhra Pradesh:-
AP POLYCET Exam Centers:
|1||Srikakulam||21||Ongole (Prakasam District)|
|2||Tekkali (Srikakulam District)||22||Addanki (Prakasam District)|
|4||Bobbili (Vizianagaram District)||24||Gudur (Nellore District)|
|5||Visakhapatnam||25||Atmakur (Nellore District)|
|6||Paderu (Visakhapatnam District)||26||Tirupathi (Chittoor District)|
|7||Narsipatnam (Visakhapatnam District)||27||Madanapally (Chittoor District)|
|8||Bheemunipatnam (Visakhapatnam District)||28||Kuppam (Chittoor District)|
|9||Anakapalli, (Visakhapatnam District)||29||Kalikiri (Chittoor District)|
|10||Kakinada (East Godavari District)||30||Kadapa|
|11||Rajahmundry (East Godavari District)||31||Proddatur (Kadapa District)|
|12||Eluru (West Godavari District)||32||Rajampet (Kadapa District)|
|13||Tanuku (West Godavari District)||33||Ananthapur|
|14||Bhimavaram (West Godavari District)||34||Kalyandurg (Ananthapur District)|
|15||Mukteswaram (Amalapuram) (East Godavari District)||35||Kadiri (Ananthapur District)|
|16||Vijayawada (Krishna District)||36||Hindupur (Ananthapur District)|
|17||Machilipatnam (Krishna District)||37||Kurnool.|
|18||Nandigama (Krishna District)||38||Nandyal (Kurnool District)|
|19||Guntur||39||Srisailam (Kurnool District)|
|20||Bapatla (Guntur District)||40||Yetapaka near Bhadrachalam (East Godavari District)|
3. The Spl. CTE, AP has, therefore, requested the Government to issue suitable general instructions to the concerned on various matters, so as to maintain the Secrecy of Question Papers, sparing of required Accommodation, provision of Police bundobust, keeping question papers in Police station/Treasuries and constitution of Flying squads, etc.,
As was done in the previous year for the POLYCET vide G.O. Rt., No.37 Higher Education (TE-II) Department, Dated: 03.03.2017, so as to ensure that the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test POLYCET for the academic year 2020-2021 is conducted smoothly.
4. After careful examination of the matter, the Government hereby issue the following general instructions for conducting Polytechnic Common Entrance Test, 2018 for the academic year 2017-18.
1. The printed question paper packets be kept under safe custody in the Police stations/Treasuries jointly with the local police officer not below the rank of Sub-Inspector of Police/STO’s and the concerned Coordinator of the test centre. The question papers shall be taken from the safe custody by the Coordinator only two (2) hours before the actual commencement of the Test.
2. The Director-General of Police, A.P and the Commissioner of Police, A.P. Tadepalli, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam (Urban) and Vijayawada (Urban) is requested to issue necessary instructions to the Sub Inspectors of Police of the concerned areas where the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test will be held for providing permission in the following aspects.
i) To deposit the sealed Question Paper packets and blank OMR Answer Sheet packets, as received by the Coordinator much in advance of the Examination date, to be kept jointly by the coordinator and the Station House Officer/Sub-Treasury Officer for safe custody under which the coordinating centre falls.
ii) To handover Question Papers and Blank Answer Sheet packets to the Coordinators on the scheduled date of the Examination, two hours before the commencement of the Examination
iii) To Provide necessary Police bundobust at allotted examination centers under each coordinator for the peaceful conduct of the Examination.
iv) Provide a Police Escort in the identified routes for transportation of the sealed Question Paper packets and Blank OMR Answer Sheet packets to the Examination centres under the jurisdiction of the Coordinating centre.
They should also assist the Coordinators and the Chief Superintendent of the centers for the proper conduct of the Test by posting an adequate number of Police Constables at each center.
3. The Director of Treasuries, Government of A.P is requested to issue necessary instructions to the District Treasury Officer/STO’s of the concerned districts/areas where the POLYCET 2018 held for providing secured space with police bundobust where the question papers booklets are kept and while taking them to the test centres two hours before the commencement of the test.
4. The District Collectors under whose administrative control, the centers of the examination are located are requested to issue suitable instructions to the concerned Revenue Divisional Officer/ Tahsildars to assist the Coordinator and Chief Superintendent of the centers for the proper conduct of Test in respect of the constitution of Flying Squads and also to maintain Law and Order.
5. Regarding accommodation for the conduct of Tests in the State, the Polytechnics could accommodate only 10,000 candidates, while the remaining candidates require an accommodation in Junior/Degree Colleges, Schools, Engineering Colleges, Medical Colleges, and University Colleges. The authorities concerned are, therefore requested to provide necessary accommodation, furniture, as well as staff for Invigilation work.
6. Regarding providing Students Registration Data of SSC Examination March/April – 2018 the Director of Government Examinations, Gollapudi, Vijayawada is requested to provide the database for smooth conduct of the above Test.
7. Instructions are to be given to the following Departments for extending their cooperation and for the smooth conduct of the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 (POLYCET 2018)
I. Commissioner/Director of School Education, A.P.
II. Commissioner of Collegiate Education, A.P.
III. Commissioner of Intermediate Education/Secretary, B.I.E., A.P.
IV. Director of Medical Education/Director of Health, A.P.
V. Registrars and Vice-Chancellors of all Universities.
VI. Director-General of Police, A.P.
VII. Chairman, A.P.S.C.H.E., A.P.
VIII. Director of Treasuries, A.P.
IX. All the District Collectors.
X. All the District Educational Officers.
XII. All Dist. Superintendents of Police,
XIII. Commissioner of Police, A.P.
XIV. Commissioner of Police, Vijayawada (Urban) & Commissioner of Police, Visakhapatnam (Urban).
8. Depute suitable Officers to act as Special Flying Squad member. The Special Flying Squads are to be created for each coordinator centre for dealing with the issues related to Vigilance, Law and Order and malpractices, if any, with the following Officers.
I. Revenue Divisional Officer / Tahasildars or his Nominee.
II. Inspector of Police or his Nominee.
III. Deputy District Educational Officer or his Nominee.
9. The members of the Special Flying Squads are empowered to go round the various examination centers between 11.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. and move into the halls to supervise the effective conduct of examinations and to exercise all the powers for the conduct of the Test including booking the cases of Malpractice.
The member of Flying Squad may report to the coordinator for Polytechnic Common Entrance Test POLYCET-2018 on 27-04-2018 (Friday) at 9.00 A.M. positively.
10. The Director of School Education, Commissioner of Collegiate Education, Commissioner of Intermediate Education/Secretary Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. Guntur, and the Director-General of Police, A.P.,
Commissioners of Police, Superintendents of Police and District Collectors concerned are requested to depute the required personnel to form special Invigilation squad with instructions to assist the Officers of Technical Education Department and other officers deputed, for the orderly conduct of Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 (POLYCET 2018)
11. The Director-General of Police, AP is requested to issue instructions to the Superintendents of Police to make necessary arrangements for deputing a suitable person to act as Special Flying Squad member and to arrange for the posting of Six (6) Police constables at each Test Centre.
12. Caste Certificate belonging to scheduled Tribe (S.T) candidates enclosed to the applications for admission, requires verification and clearance by the Tribal Welfare Department during the process of counseling/admission.
Therefore, the Principal Secretary to Government, Tribal Welfare Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh is requested to issue suitable general instructions to the Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, Andhra Pradesh to depute their Field Officers for verification of genuineness of the Scheduled Tribe (S.T) Certificates.
The Chairperson, State Board of Technical Education & Training and the Spl. Commissioner of Technical Education, A.P., Vijayawada and the Spl. Commissioner of Collegiate Education shall take further action accordingly.