AP POLYCET Answer key 2022 and Question Paper would be released on its official web portal https://polycetap.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared the Entrance Examination can check details and download the Results, Rank Cards and Answer key from the website by log in your details.
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP, Hyderabad will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” every year for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics/institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State.
The AP SBTET invited the online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into polytechnic courses and the POLYCET 2022 was conducted successfully by 11 AM to 1 PM in the Districts. Candidates who had appeared for the paper and have been waiting from the results can check the same form the official website.
Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2022 entrance test results were released on October 9. The results were released by the Special Principal Secretary, Skill Development Institute at the Commissionerate of Technical Education in Vijayawada Prasadampadu. A total of 71,631 students across the state appeared for the polycet exam and 60,780 passed.
|Name of the key||AP POLYCET Answer Key 2022|
|Title||Download AP POLYCET Exam Answer Key 2022|
|Subject||SBTET will release Answer Key of AP POLYCET|
|Key release date||One week after the examination|
|For Admission Into||Polytechnic Courses offered|
|Answer Key||Download the AP POLYCET Exam Preliminary Answer Key From Here|
- Any objections regarding key may please be informed through e-mail to email@example.com on or before 02/06/2022.
- AP POLYCET Results would be announced
- AP POLYCET Exam Answer key released
- Raise your objections on Answer key by 5.00 PM through E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
AP POLYCET Results 2022: The Andhra Pradesh Board of Technical Education and Training will release the results for the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (PolyCET). Candidates who were appeared for the examination can check the results from the official website.
The examination was conducted on April 28 to select students for diploma courses in engineering, non-engineering and technology programmes offered at the polytechnics colleges in the state. Nearly 75,971 seats are available across the colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
How To Download AP POLYCET Answer Key 2022?
State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh has released answer key of the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET). Candidates can go to sbtetap.gov.in to download AP POLYCET 2022 answer key. The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada conducts AP POLYCET for candidates seeking admission to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh.
- Visit the http://sbtetap.gov.in Website
Students who appeared the entrance examination need to visit the official website of SBTET Andhra Pradesh, sbtetap.gov.in in your device web browser.
- Click on the Notifications Link
Once you reach the official website, click on the notifications link on the home page.
- Click on the Answer Key Link
After clicking on that link, notifications web page will appear. Now, click on the SBTET- AP POLYCET PRELIMINARY KEY link.
- Download the Answer Key
After clicking on that link, Answer key PDF will open in your device. Check you score with this key.
- Raise your Objections
If you not satisfying with this key, raise your objections on or before the deadline with supporting evidents.
The Department of Technical Education, Government of AP had released the result of AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET). The exam was conducted for two hours and contained 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) based on the class 10 state Board of Secondary Education (BSE) syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. There were 60 questions for Physics and 30 questions each for Chemistry and Mathematics.
RESULTS OF AP POLYCET
- The minimum marks for declaring a candidate to have passed in the Entrance examination shall be thirty per cent i.e., 36 marks out of 120.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes or Scheduled Tribes shall be assigned ranking irrespective of the marks obtained in the entrance test. Such candidates with less than 30% marks in POLYCET 2022 shall be eligible to compete for their category of seats during the admission.
- The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning rank, on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission in to diploma courses.
- The above rules are subject to any amendments that may be issued by the Government from time to time.
- Every care will be taken to avoid errors in the valuation of answer sheets, tabulation of results and ranking of the candidates. Hence, request for revaluation or re-totalling will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- In case of a tie in rank at entrance test, the marks of the following subjects at Entrance Test in the same order as given below shall be considered for resolving the tie. i) Mathematics. ii) Physics. iii) Date of Birth.
- While resolving the tie basing on the Date of birth as entered in the S.S.C. Certificate of the Candidate, candidate born earlier will be deemed to have obtained a higher rank (better rank). 8. In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured a higher percentage of marks in the qualifying test will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.
- The results are likely to be declared within fifteen days from the date of the test. Rank Cards will also be dispatched within a week from the date of declaration of results.
- The Candidates can download rank card from hptts://polycetap.nic.in or www.sbtetap.gov.in or from any helpline centres or otherwise can contact the coordinator of any helpline centre for any further assistance.
The Results of POLYCT 2022 will be released by the SBTET AP as per the schedule and these results will be available its official web portal. Candidates can check their results at polycetap.nic.in
According to the Board, the results will be declared. Candidates can check on this page to be notified about the results. The exam was conducted to select students for diploma courses in Engineering, Non-Engineering and Technology offered at Polytechnics in the state for the academic year of 2022-2023. To be eligible, candidates were required to have passed 10 + 2 examinations from any recognised institution.
The exam was conducted for two hours and contained 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) based on the class 10 state Board of Secondary Education (BSE) syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. There were 60 questions for Physics and 30 questions each for Chemistry and Mathematics.
Steps to download the AP POLYCET Results
- Go to the official website for the exam (polycetap.nic.in).
- Click on the link for AP POLYCET 2022 results.
- Fill in the details in the fields provided and submit.
- Download the results sheet and take a print out of the same for further reference.
AP Polycet Results/ Rank cards 2022 to be announced very soon on its web portal