AP POLYCET Processing Fee Payment 2022 or AP POLYCET Counselling Fee Payment 2022 for Slot booking, Certificate Verification, Web Option Entry under Web Counseling & How to Pay Fee On Online?. Candidates who are participating in web counselling process can pay counselling processing fee on online. For more details are available at https://appolycet.nic.in.
The Department of Technical Education, DTE, Andhra Pradesh, has released a notice stating that AP POLYCET 2022 counselling would commence as per the schedule. Candidates can check the notice on appolycet.nic.in.
The SBTET, AP will conduct “POLYCET” every year for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics/institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in AP State.
AP POLYCET Processing Fee Payment 2022
|Fee Payment||AP POLYCET Web Counselling Processing Fee Payment 2022|
|Agency name||SBTET AP|
|Title||AP POLYCET Processing Fee Payment 2022|
|Subject||AP SBTET has released Counselling Processing Fee Payment notification for AP POLYCET Admissions 2022|
|Fee Payment date||01-08-2022 to 11-08-2022|
Payment of Processing fee
- The Qualified candidates of APPOLYCET are informed that the admission into Polytechnics will be conducted based on Web based Counselling.
- The detailed procedure of Web based counselling and other instructions will be made available at https://appolycet.nic.in.
- All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee as per the schedule.
- Processing fee can be paid through online using credit card or debit card or through internet banking.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and takes a print out of fee receipt.
How to Apply for AP POLYCET Counselling?
- Visit the official website of AP POLYCET, appolycet.nic.in
- On the homepage, go to the candidate’s login section and enter your credentials to log in
- AP POLYCET final counselling details must be filled by the candidates and submitted
- Download the results and print a hard copy for future use.
- Those candidates who have not participated in the first phase can do so by paying the processing fee as per the schedule.
How to Pay AP POLYCET Counselling Processing Fee?
Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Fee Payment link would enabled by the SBTET AP for admission counselling process. Students who have qualified in the POLYTECHNIC entrance exam can pay the counselling processing fee through the official website, appolycet.nic.in for participating in the web counselling process. Students may follow the below given simple steps to pay the processing fee.
- Visit the appolycet.nic.in Website
Students need to visit the admission counselling website by entering web address appolycet.nic.in and press the enter button. Then, admission counselling web portal will be displayed in your screen.
- Click on the Pay Processing Fee Link
Once your each the admission counselling website, you can search for the 'Pay Processing Fee' Link and click on it. Then, Online Payment of Processing Fee for web counselling will be appeared.
- Enter the Details
In the Online Payment of Processing Fee web page, enter the registration Number is given on AP POLYCET Hall Ticket, Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo, Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate or its equivalent, captcha code and click on the 'Pay Fee Online' button.
- Fill the Basic Information Form
By clicking on the Pay Fee Online button, the Basic Information Form is displayed. Fill in the details regarding such as the mobile number and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by Mee Seva, if applicable. Click on .submit. Button after ensuring all the entered details are correct. Click on OK Button to proceed for payment of Processing Fee.
- Click on Pay Processing Fee Online button
Verify AP POLYCET Hall Ticket Number and Rank in the form, read the Instructions to Pay Processing Fee and Click on check box. Again, click on 'Pay Processing Fee Online' button. Later, click on 'OK' Button you will be redirected to third party gateway for payment of Processing Fee.
- Click on the Make Payment Button
Once you reach the payment gateway web page, select the mode of payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) and enter the required details and make the payment. After, online payment transaction successful message appears after confirmation of payment of Processing Fee.
- Check Processing Fee Payment Status
To check Processing Fee Payment Status, click on Pay Processing Fee and give all the candidate details like Hall Ticket No, ICR Form No, Date of Birth etc., and click on 'Online Payment Status' Button.
- Go to Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
Click on Proceed to Slot Booking for Certificate Verification after successful counselling processing payment OR Click on Slot Booking on the Homepage of admission counselling website.
AP Polytechnic Admission Counselling
- AP POLYCET Counselling Schedule
- AP POLYCET Counselling Registration
- AP POLYCET Processing Fee Payment for Slot booking
- AP POLYCET Certificate Verification Dates
- List of Documents for AP POLYCET Certificate Verification
- AP POLYCET Web Option Entry Dates
- AP POLYCET Seat Allotment Letter
AP POLYCET Web Counselling Schedule
|Counselling Processing Fee Payment||27-07-2022 to 11-08-2022|
|Certificate Verification||29-07-2022 to 11-08-2022|
|Web Option Entry||06-08-2022 to 11-08-2022|
|Self reporting to allotted college||17-08-2022 to 21-08-2022|
|Classes will commence from||22-08-2022|
Stage To Be Followed in AP POYCET Web Counselling 2022
- AP POYCET Processing Fee Payment & Slot Booking by Candidates
- Certification Verification At AP POYCET HLC by Officials
- AP POYCET Web Option Entry by Candidates
- AP POYCET Provisional Allotment of Seats by Officials
- Print Allotment Order of AP POYCET
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self reporting through AP POYCET Website by Candidates
Steps to be followed by Candidates in AP POYCET Web Counselling 2022:
- Pay the Web Counselling Processing Fee on Online and Fill the Basic Information
- Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
- Attend Certificate Verification with necessary documents at HLC where slot is booked
- Candidates Registration with Login details (Officials would be given this details after verification)
- Exercise Web Option Entry
- Freezing of Web options
- Download Seat Allotment Order by candidate login and Print Allotment Order
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self reporting through website
- Reporting at the allotted College
How to Pay AP POLYCET Processing Fee Payment 2022
- Go to the official website of AP POLYCET – polycetap.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which says “Payment Of Processing Fee”
- Enter the following details and register
- a. Registration Number is given on AP POLYCET Hall Ticket
- b. Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo
- c. Hall Ticket Number of SSC or its equivalent
- The Basic Information Form is displayed. Fill in the details regarding such as the mobile number and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by Mee Seva, if applicable.
- Click on ‘Update the information’.
- Candidates should note that the change of mobile number is not permitted.
- AP POLYCET Fee Payment
The SBTET Andhra Pradesh issued the POLYCET notification on and invited the online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into polytechnic courses. The AP POLYCET was conducted successfully in all the Districts and the Results of AP POLYCT has been released by the SBTET Andhra Pradesh.
The Qualified candidates of AP POLYCET are informed that the admission into Polytechnics will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centers on the day of Certificate Verification and is also available at https://appolycet.nic.in.
Important Documents: Accordingly, the qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET 2022 and Non qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies like
- SSC or it’s equivalent Marks memo,
- IV to X Study Certificate,
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
Note: In respect of the PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have a disability of 40% and above will only be considered under the PH category. CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of ExService Men),
Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana States are only eligible under the “CAP” Category. Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the Competent Authority of their place of residence.
Fee Details: The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs.500/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs.900/- towards Processing Fee. The tuition fee payable after allotment varies between Rs.3,800 to Rs.21,000 per annum depending on the type of college allotted.
The reimbursement of the Tuition fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by Governments of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana states from time to time. However, all the candidates have to pay Rs.600/- towards the A.P-SBTET recognition fee as prescribed.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
For SC/ST:Rs. 500/-
AP POLYCET Certificate Verification for Web Based Counseling