AP POLYCET Processing Fee Payment 2020 for Slot booking, Certificate Verification, Web Option Entry under Web Counseling & How to Pay Fee On Online?. Candidates who are participating in web counselling process can pay counselling processing fee on online.
The Department of Technical Education, DTE, Andhra Pradesh, has released a notice stating that AP POLYCET 2020 final round of counselling would commence on November 11, 2020. Candidates can check the notice on appolycet.nic.in.
Final Phase AP POLYCET Web Counselling Schedule
|Final Phase Processing Fee Payment||28-11-2020 TO 29-11-2020|
|Final Phase Certificate Verification||28-11-2020 TO 29-11-2020|
|Final Phase Web Option Entry||28-11-2020 TO 29-11-2020|
|Final Phase Seat Allotment||01-12-2020|
How to Apply for AP POLYCET Counselling 2020:
- Visit the official website of AP POLYCET, appolycet.nic.in
- On the homepage, go to the candidate’s login section and enter your credentials to log in
- AP POLYCET final counselling details must be filled by the candidates and submitted
- Download the results and print a hard copy for future use.
- Those candidates who have not participated in the first phase can do so by paying the processing fee from November 11 to 13, 2020.
Final Phase AP POLYCET Web Counselling Dates 2020:
Final Phase Processing Fee Payment: 28-11-2020 TO 29-11-2020
Final Phase Certificate Verification: 28-11-2020 TO 29-11-2020
Final Phase Web Option Entry: 28-11-2020 TO 29-11-2020
Final Phase Seat Allotment: 01-12-2020
The SBTET, AP will conduct “POLYCET” every year for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics/institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in AP State.
AP POLYCET Processing Fee Payment 2020
|Fee Payment||AP POLYCET Web Counselling Processing Fee Payment 2020|
|Agency name||SBTET AP|
|Title||AP POLYCET Processing Fee Payment 2020|
|Subject||AP SBTET has released Web Counselling Processing Fee Payment notification for AP POLYCET Admissions 2020|
|Mode Of Payment||Online|
|Web Counselling Dates||To be notified|
AP POYCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020:
- Primary Details Enrollment and Processing Fee Payment and Slot Booking: In October
- AP POYCET Certificate Verification: In October
- AP POYCET Web Option Entry: In October
- AP POYCET Web Option Freezing: In October
- AP POYCET Seats Allotment : In October
- AP POYCET Fee Payment and Reporting: In October
Stage To Be Followed in AP POYCET Web Counselling 2020
- AP POYCET Processing Fee Payment & Slot Booking by Candidates
- Certification Verification At AP POYCET HLC by Officials
- AP POYCET Web Option Entry by Candidates
- AP POYCET Provisional Allotment of Seats by Officials
- Print Allotment Order of AP POYCET
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self reporting through AP POYCET Website by Candidates
Steps to be followed by Candidates in AP POYCET Web Counselling 2020:
- Pay the Web Counselling Processing Fee on Online and Fill the Basic Information
- Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
- Attend Certificate Verification with necessary documents at HLC where slot is booked
- Candidates Registration with Login details (Officials would be given this details after verification)
- Exercise Web Option Entry
- Freezing of Web options
- Download Seat Allotment Order by candidate login and Print Allotment Order
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self reporting through website
- Reporting at the allotted College
How to Pay AP POLYCET Processing Fee?
- Go to the official website of AP POLYCET – tseamcet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which says “Payment Of Processing Fee”
- Enter the following details and register
- a. Registration Number is given on AP POLYCET Hall Ticket
- b. Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo
- c. Hall Ticket Number of SSC or its equivalent
- The Basic Information Form is displayed. Fill in the details regarding such as the mobile number and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by Mee Seva, if applicable.
- Click on ‘Update the information’.
Candidates should note that the change of mobile number is not permitted.
The SBTET Andhra Pradesh issued the POLYCET notification on .. April 2019 and invited the online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into polytechnic courses from ……… and the AP POLYCET 2019 was conducted successfully on … by 11 AM to 1 PM in all the Districts and the Results of AP POLYCT 2019 has been released on….by the SBTET Andhra Pradesh.
The Qualified candidates of AP POLYCET 2020 are informed that the admission into Polytechnics will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centers on the day of Certificate Verification and is also available at https://appolycet.nic.in.
Accordingly, the qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET- 2019 and Non qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies like
– S.S.C or it’s equivalent Marks memo,
– IV to X Study Certificate,
– Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education), Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
– Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2019 and
– Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority and also
– PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
Note: In respect of the PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have a disability of 40% and above will only be considered under the PH category. CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of ExService Men),
Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana States are only eligible under the “CAP” Category. Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the Competent Authority of their place of residence.
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 200/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- towards Processing Fee. The tuition fee payable after allotment varies between Rs.3,800 to Rs.21,000 per annum depending on the type of college allotted.
The reimbursement of the Tuition fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by Governments of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana states from time to time. However, all the candidates have to pay Rs.600/- towards the A.P-SBTET recognition fee as prescribed.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
For SC/ST:Rs. 400/-
Web Counselling Schedule: (First Phase)
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification 12-10-2020 to 21-10-2020
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates :
- Decentralized Verification: 14-10-2020 to 21-10-2020
- PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES: 14-10-2020 to 21-10-2020
- Exercising Options after Certificate Verification 12-10-2020 to 22-10-2020
- Freezing of options 22-10-2020
- Provisional Allotment of Seats 24-10-2020
- Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website 24-10-2020 to 28-10-2020
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details