AP POLYCET 2020 Certificate Verification, The SBTET, AP will conduct “POLYCET” every year for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics/institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in AP State.
The SBTET Andhra Pradesh issued the POLYCET notification on .. April 2019 and invited the online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into polytechnic courses from ……… and the AP POLYCET 2019 was conducted successfully on … by 11 AM to 1 PM in all the Districts and the Results of AP POLYCT 2019 has been released on….by the SBTET Andhra Pradesh.
The Qualified candidates of AP POLYCET 2020 are informed that the admission into Polytechnics will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centers on the day of Certificate Verification and is also available at https://appolycet.nic.in.
Accordingly, the qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET- 2019 and Non qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies like
– S.S.C or it’s equivalent Marks memo,
– IV to X Study Certificate,
– Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education), Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
– Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2019 and
– Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority and also
– PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
Note: In respect of the PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have a disability of 40% and above will only be considered under the PH category. CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of ExService Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana States are only eligible under the “CAP” Category. Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the Competent Authority of their place of residence.
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 200/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- towards Processing Fee. The tuition fee payable after allotment varies between Rs.3,800 to Rs.21,000 per annum depending on the type of college allotted. The reimbursement of the Tuition fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by Governments of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana states from time to time. However, all the candidates have to pay Rs.600/- towards the A.P-SBTET recognition fee as prescribed.
1. Schedule for decentralised certificate verification for SC/ ST/ BC/ OC/ Minorities: ….
2. Schedule for centralized certificate verification for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, and Anglo-Indian Categories:…
3. Schedule for Exercising Options: …..
4. Allotments will be placed in the Website on:…