AP POLYCET 2021 Notification & Schedule has been released for conduct of AP Polytechnic Entrance Test by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh State on its official website at https://polycetap.nic.in/ in the last week of July, 2021 and the detailed notification as follows.
The SBTET AP would conduct ‘Polytechnic Common Entrance Test or AP POLYCET’ for the candidates seeking admission into all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering/ Technology offered at Polytechnics/institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2021-2022.
The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBET), Andhra Pradesh invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into above-mentioned courses.
AP POLYCET 2021 Highlights
- The SBTET AP has released the the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test on July 23rd, 2021.
- AP POLYCET Online application submission starts from July 26th, 2021.
- Online application deadline is August 13th, 2021.
- AP POLYCET Exam 2021 will be conducted on September 1st, 2021 across the State.
- Candidates can check the more details on the official website polycetap.nic.in.
AP POLYCET Exam Details
|Name of the exam||AP POLYCET Exam 2021|
|Title||AP POLYCET 2021|
|About||SBTET has released the AP POLYCET notification for Polytechnic course admissions|
|Conducting Board||State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh|
|Online Application Fee||Rs.400/- for online registrations|
|Course||Engineering and non-engineering diploma courses|
AP POLYCET Exam Date at polycetap.nic.in:
AP POLYCET Exam Schedule 2021 has been released by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh on its official website – polycetap.nic.in. The Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) is an entrance examination conducted across the state of Andhra Pradesh for candidates seeking admissions to all Diploma Courses in AP Polytechnic Colleges.
As per the official exam schedule, the online application process for AP POLYCET is scheduled to begin from 26-07-2021 and candidates must apply before the due date 13-08-2021. The examination day for POLYCET 2021 is 01-09-2021 and the exam will be conducted from 11 am to 1 pm.
AP POLYCET Eligibility Criteria:
APPOLYCET is entrance examination for Diploma courses into technical education, Eligibility is 10th Standard. The applicant must have passed Class 10th from a recognized Board of Education, or must be appearing for the same in upcoming March/April Board Exams. Minimum or maximum age limit: There is no Age Limit. However only 10th Class passed candidates are only eligible.
How to download AP POLYCET Notification PDF?
SBTET AP has released a press note on conduct AP POLYCET across the State. 10th pass students who are interested to join diploma courses can appear the Polytechnic Entrance Exam. For this, students need to know the complete details of the notification. Students can download the official notification, read it carefully before going to apply.
- Visit the sbtet.ap.gov.in website
Students can visit the official website of State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh State, https://sbtet.ap.gov.in/.
- Go to the polycetap.nic.in web portal
On the SBTET AP website home page, click on the link of POLYCET AP. Then Polytechnic Common Entrance Test web portal will be appeared in your device.
- Click on AP POLYCET Detailed Notification Link
On the home page, Search for the AP POLYCET detailed notification and click on it. Detailed notification PDF file will be opened in your device. Download it and read it carefully.
- Click on AP POLYCET Booklet Link
If you want to detailed instructions booklet, click on the AP POLYCET Booklet Link. The booklet will be opened in your device in PDF format. Download it and read it carefully before going apply.
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern:
The AP POLYCET paper will comprise of 120 questions. The Question Paper will be set in Objective Type Questions format and candidates will get 2 hours to attempt the same. The exam will be divided into 3 sections viz:
- Mathematics containing 60 Questions carrying 60 Marks
- Physics containing 30 Questions carrying 30 Marks
- Chemistry containing 30 Questions carrying 30 Marks
- The difficulty level of all the above sections will be as per the Class 10th SSC Examination level.
Important Dates for Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2021:
As per the official exam schedule, the online application process for AP POLYCET will begin very soon and candidates must apply before the due date. The exam will be conducted from 11 am to 1 pm.
- Commencement of filing of online application: 26-07-2021.
- Last date for filing of online application: 18-08-2021.
- Date of conduct of POLYCET 2021: 01-09-2021 and Exam Timings: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Instructions for Candidates:
- The candidates of Andhra Pradesh intend to seek admission into the courses offered in Statewide institution of Telangana State, at the ratio of 42:36:22 in AU/OU/SVU respectively and seek admission under 15% unreserved quota offered in Telangana State shall appear for POLYCET conducted by Telangana.
- Please note that only one Hall ticket will be generated against an APPLICATION FORM.
- Fill the SSC Hall ticket Number, Year of Pass and Date of Birth on the application by verifying your SSC Hall ticket /SSC Certificate or its equivalent, as the candidate data is taken from SSC database.
- The basic data pertaining to the candidates of other Boards is not available in the database. The candidate has to visit any of the centres along with his photo for filling online application.
FAQs on AP POLYCET Exam
Who are eligible to write AP POLYCET ?
The candidates who have passed or appearing for the 10th Class OR equivalent examination are eligible to write AP POLYCET. The candidates who have compartmentally passed or appearing for SSC are also eligible to apply. However, they must have passed in all the subjects before seeking admission.
What are the benefits of writing AP POLYCET?
Benefits of POLYCET as follows
1. Small class sizes and more one-on-one instruction time.
2. Development of critical thinking and analytical skills, as well as hands-on training in the latest technologies.
3. Curriculum guided by and developed with industry.
4. Get ready for job market in short duration.
5. Internship opportunities
What is the Difference between AP EAMCET and AP POLYCET?
AP EAMCET is for the entrance exam for Graduate courses into technical education, Eligibility is 10+2. Whereas AP POLYCET is the entrance examination for Diploma courses into technical education, Eligibility is 10th Standard.
What is the minimum pass mark required to qualify in AP POLYCET?
Minimum qualifying marks for POLYCET is 25% for open category students. For SC/ST candidates, there is no minimum qualifying marks.
I am not from AP SSC Board, am I eligible to write AP POLYCET?
Yes, a student who passed X class or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as subjects are eligible to take the POLYCET exam.
I am non-local for Andhra Pradesh, am eligible to write POLYCET?
Yes, you are eligible to write AP POLYCET.
Which board conduct the AP POLYCET?
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada will conduct the AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET).
What is AP POLYCET?
AP POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Amaravati for admission into Diploma level programs conducted in Government, Aided, Private, Un-aided polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges.
How to Apply for AP POLYCET?
Candidates should apply through online mode only. For the convenience of the candidate ONLINE filling of application for POLYCET is facilitated by the SBTET AP. In order to file an application through these centres a filing fee of Rs.400/- (Rupees Three hundred and thirty only) (Excluding Application Cost) has to be paid to the operator by the candidate.