The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh State, Hyderabad has issued the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) 2019 notification and schedule on March 18th, 2019 and the detailed notification as follows.
AP POLYCET 2019 Exam Schedule Released, Exam on 28th April 2019: The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” i.e.,AP POLYCET 2019 for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/ Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2019-2019. The State Board of Technical Education and Training(SBET), Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into above mentioned courses.
AP POLYCET 2019 Exam Schedule has been released by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh on its official website – polycetap.nic.in. The Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) is an entrance examination conducted across the state of Andhra Pradesh for candidates seeking admissions to all Diploma Courses in Engineering, Non Engineering and Technology in various Polytechnics and Technical Institutions including aided as well as unaided or private institutes running as second shift in various Private Engineering Colleges in the state.
Key Dates of AP Polycet: As per the official exam schedule, the online application process for AP POLYCET 2019 is scheduled to begin on 1st March 2019 and candidates must apply before the due date 1st April 2019. The examination day for POLYCET 2019 is 12th April 2019 and the exam will be conducted from 11 am to 1 pm.
Eligibility Criteria: APPOLYCET is entrance examination for Diploma courses into technical education, Eligibility is 10th Standard. The applicant must have passed Class 10th from a recognized Board of Education, or must be appearing for the same in upcoming March/April Board Exams.
Minimum or maximum age limit: There is no Age Limit. However only 10th Class passed candidates are only eligible
What are the benefit of writing POLYCET?
Benefits of POLYCET
• Small class sizes and more one-on-one instruction time.
• Development of critical thinking and analytical skills, as well as hands-on training in the latest technologies.
• Curriculum guided by and developed with industry.
• Get ready for job market in short duration.
• Internship opportunities
Eligibility for AP POLYCET-2019:
Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent and recognized by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/AP, Hyderabad are eligible. The candidates who have compartmentally passed or appearing for SSC are also eligible to apply. However, they must have passed in all the subjects before seeking admission.
AP POLYCET 2019 Exam Pattern:
The AP POLYCET 2019 paper will comprise of 120 questions. The Question Paper will be set in Objective Type Questions format and candidates will get 2 hours to attempt the same. The exam will be divided into 3 sections viz:
1. Mathematics containing 60 Questions carrying 60 Marks
2. Physics containing 30 Questions carrying 30 Marks
3. Chemistry containing 30 Questions carrying 30 Marks
The difficulty level of all the above sections will be as per the Class 10th SSC Examination level.
How to Apply:
State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad has made arrangements to file online applications at various AP online/TS Online, Helpline centres/ through payment gate way. The detailed list of these centres is available at http://sbtetap.gov.in website. In order to file application through these centers a filing fee of Rs.330/- (Rupees Three hundred and thirty only) (Excluding Application Cost) has to be paid to the operator by the candidate.
Important Dates for Andhra Pradesh POLYCET-2019:
As per the official exam schedule, the online application process for AP POLYCET 2019 is scheduled to begin on 19th March 2019 and candidates must apply before the due date 13th April 2019. The examination day for POLYCET 2019 is 12th April 2019 and the exam will be conducted from 11 am to 1 pm.
1. Commencement of filing of online application : 07-03-2019
2. Last date for sale of POLYCET booklet and filing of online application: 21-04-2019*
3. Date of conduct of POLYCET-2019 : 30-04-2019* Time: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Instructions for Candidates:
1. The candidates of Andhra Pradesh intend to seek admission in to the courses offered in State wide institution of Telangana State, at the ratio of 42:36:22 in AU/OU/SVU respectively and seek admission under 15% unreserved quota offered in Telangana State shall appear for POLYCET conducted by Telangana.
2. Please note that only one Hall ticket will be generated against an APPLICATION FORM.
3. Fill the SSC Hall ticket Number, Year of Pass and Date of Birth on the application by verifying your SSC Hall ticket /SSC Certificate or its equivalent, as the candidate data is taken from SSC database.
4. The basic data pertaining to the candidates of other Boards is not available in the data base. The candidate has to visit any of the centres along with his photo for filing online application.
Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2019, Polytechnic Entrance Test 2019, AP POLYCET 2019, sbtet Andhra Pradesh polycet online application, eligibility, important dates, polycet schedule, polycet notification, apceep, sbtetap, polycet webportals, polycetap.nic.in, apceep.nic.in, polycet admissions.