Stage II NTSE Admit Card 2022 would be released NTSE Official Web Page of NCERT Web Portal, https://ncert.nic.in for appearing the National Level NTSE Exam. Stage II NTSE Admit Cards download from the NCERT Website only. NTSE Stage-II admit cards would be released in April by the National Council of Educational Research and Training.
NTSE stage 2 examination was scheduled to be held on June 12, 2022. Candidates who applied for the NTSE stage 2 examinations can check the official deferment notice on the online website of NCERT that is ncert.nic.in. NCERT stage 1 results are still to be declared in various state. Only the students who have been selected in stage 1 of the NTSE examination are required to appear for the NCERT Stage 2 examination.
The new date for the NTSE stage two examination will be updated through NCERT website after the situation normalizes in the country and is conducive for the conduct of NTSE stage 2 examination. For further details on the NTSE stage 2 examination students are advised to keep a check on the official website of NCERT.*
National Talent Search Stage-II examination will be conducted on 12-06-2022 in all the 36 States/UTs of the country. Successful candidates of NTS Stage-I examination whose names have been recommended by the States/UTs may download E-Admit Card by clicking the following link on http://www.ncert.nic.in web portal.
Students are advised to visit the official website of the National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT), ncert.nic.in, for additional information regarding the NTSE stage 2 examination in February.
|Name of the admit card||NTSE Stage 2 Admit Card 2021|
|Title||Download NTSE Stage 2 Hall Ticket 2021|
|Subject||NCERT will release NTSE Stage 2 Admit Cards 2021|
|Admit card download||From 01-06-2022|
|Stage 2 Exam Date||12-06-2022|
|NTSE web portal||NTSE Portal|
|Admit card link||Download NTSE Stage 2 admit card|
According to the norms set by NCERT, the NTSE scholarship was awarded to 1000 students every year. In 2019, the number of students who received the scholarship was doubled as over 2100 students were awarded the NTSE scholarship.
Stage 2 NTSE Exam Highlights
- NCERT conducts NTSE every year in two stages to award around 2000 scholarships to the students of different stages from Class 10 to the doctoral level.
- National Talent Search Examination (Stage-t) for 2020-21 which was scheduled to be held on 13 June, 2021 will now be conducted on the above said date across various centres throughout the country.
- Only candidates recommended by their respective States/UTs will be allowed to appear in the Stage 2 exam.
- The recommended candidates may download their Admit Card from the NCERT website.
- NTSE Stage 2 Exam 2021 would comprise of two papers mental ability test, and a scholastic aptitude test.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours consisting of 100 marks for each paper.
2000 NTSE Scholarships
“As of date 2000 scholarships are awarded in the country with reservation of 15 percent for SC, 7.5 percent for ST and 27 percent for other backward classes and 4 percent for a group of students with benchmark disabilities,” According to NCERT.
NTSE Scholarship Amount:
The amount of scholarship for class 11 and 12 students is Rs.1250 per month, and for undergraduate and postgraduate levels, it is Rs.2000 per month. For PhD, the amount of scholarship is fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
The NTSE is held every year in two stages. In the first stage, students are examined at the state-level. Shortlisted candidates are invited to participate in stage 2 or the National-level exam conducted by the NCERT. Those who qualify in the second stage become eligible for the scholarship.
Stage II NTSE Exam Date
NCERT has notified for the information of all concerned that National Talent Search Stage-II Examination scheduled for 12-06-2021 (Stage II NTSE 2021) in all the States/UTs of the country. NCERT NTSE examination national level can be appeared by candidates only if he/she has obtained at least 60 percent marks (in aggregate) at the previous annual examination. The examination comprises of two papers- Paper I and Paper-II.
Paper I is the mental ability test that is conducted from 9.30 am to 11.30 am and comprises of 100 marks. Paper-II is the Scholastic Aptitude Test conducted from 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm and comprises of 100 marks question.
The selection process includes qualifying both the first stage and second stage. Candidates qualifying in both the papers separately will be considered for merit. The selection of the awardees will be made on the basis of total marks scored in MAT & SAT based on merit. For more related details, candidates can visit the official site of NCERT.
Download E-Admit Card for NTS-Stage II Examination to be held on 01-06-2021. In case of any help regarding downloading of E-Admit Cards, candidates may contact on hep desk number OR send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has released the admit card for National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2021- stage II on its official website. The candidates who have applied for the NTSE stage II exam can visit the official website of NCERT- ciet.nic.in– to check and download their admit card.
Candidates can obtain their NTSE 2021 admit card either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are required to enter their state roll number and date of birth to obtain the admit card.
Stage 2 NTSE Result
The final selection of the students would be made based on their performances in MAT and SAT papers. The result would be declared for each aspirant on the official website. Students are advised to keep visiting the official website for more updates on NTSE Stage 2 Exam 2021.
How to download the Stage II NTSE Stage Admit card:
NTSE Stage 2 Exam 2021 would be held on October 24, 2021 in various exam centres across the state. Students who have registered themselves for the scholarship examination can check for more details on the official website of NCERT, ncert.nic.in.
- Go to the official website of NCERT: http://www.ncert.nic.in/
- On the homepage, click on the link which reads “NTSE 2021 admit card”
- The link will direct to a login based page.
- Log in with your state roll number and date of birth.
- Your Admit card for NTSE 2021 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of your NTSE 2020 admit card for the future needs
Instructions to Stage 2 NTSE Candidate
- Keep your e-Admit Card very carefully and bring it to the Examination Hall on the day of the examination after affixing your passport size photograph attested by the Principal/Headmaster of the Institution where you are/were studying in Class X or by any Gazetted officer.
- Do write down your mobile number, email ID and postal address on e-Admit Card.
- Please bring your own black or blue ball point pen.
- Write your Roll No. (as given in the e-Admit Card) on the cover page of the test booklet and on the OMR Sheet (in international numerals only) in the space provided for the purpose and also write your name on the OMR sheet.
- Write down the booklet number on the OMR Sheet (in the box provided for it) as given on the test booklet.
- You have to indicate your responses on separate OMR Sheets provided to you at the time of examination as per instructions given on them.
- You may get yourself familiarized with OMR sheets provided on the NCERT Website. http://www.ncert.nic.in Sign on the e-Admit card, in the space provided, in the examination hall in the presence of the invigilator.
- Hand over the OMR sheets to the invigilator before you leave the examination hall. The name of the examination centre and the National level Roll No. should be indicated while making any reference to the NCERT.
- Postal address, if changed, should be intimated immediately to Section Officer, Examination Section, (NTS-I) ESD, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.
- Candidates have to bear the expenses for appearing in this examination.
- There will be No Negative Marking.
- It may be noted that the qualifying marks in each i.e. MAT and SAT tests is 40% for General, OBC and EWS category candidates and 32% for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Challenged categories.
- Use of calculators, log tables, cell phones and any other electronic devices are not allowed.
- If you belong to the OBC(NCL as per central list)/SC/ST/PWD category then, submit the photocopy of the current certificate to the Centre Superintendent/ Invigilator along with admit card.
- Disability certificate (having disability 40% and above) as per P WD Act issued by competent authority.
- Without these certificate(s), the prescribed concession for OBC(NCL as per central list)/SC/ST/Disability category shall not be given. Candidates are advised to report latest by 8:30 AM at the examination centre.
- Since examination centre are set up in Kendriya Vidyalayas, it may happen that they are located outside the city limits in cantonments/naval base/remote areas. Candidates are advised to get familiarized with the location one day in advance and reach the centre on time.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for COVID-19 as preventive measures to be followed while appearing in examination.
- Candidates are advised to carry facemask, water bottle, hand sanitizer etc., and light refreshment for lunch.
- No candidate will be permitted to go out of examination centre during examination timing (8:30-4.00 PM).
- Due to restriction parents will not be permitted in the examination centres.