AP NTSE Online Application Form 2022, How to fill the AP National Talent Search Examination Online Application Form, User Guide To Fill In The Online Application Form For NTSE Examination. How to Apply for AP NTSE Exam 2022
Before filling the Online Application Form, keep the following details ready to fill in the appropriate fields. All the details should be entered as per school records.
1. Scanned copy of the Candidate [Less than 30KB in size] (Example Photo)
2. Candidate Name Father Name Mother Name Gender
3. Date of Birth
4. The medium of Examination Medium for LCT Community
5. Parental Income Disability Status Aadhaar Number
6. Percentage of Marks in 9th class School Name and Address
7. Candidate Residential Address
8. Mobile Number and e-mail ID
How to Fill AP NTSE Online Application 2022?
- On your Internet Browser, type the website address www.bseap.org, press ENTER button and you will see the BSEAP Web screen displayed on the computer screen.
- Click on the “NTSE Online Application” link marked in red color. Then you will see the Andhra Pradesh State NTSE Official Website
- Click on SUBMIT APPLICATION Button. Then you will see the AP NTSE Exam Online Application Form following screen.
- Fill all the fields accurately. Upload the scanned copy of the candidate photo with a signature by clicking on the BROWSE button.
- After completion of the filling up of the application, click on the SUBMIT APPLICATION button. Then you will see the filled Application Form.
- Click on PRINT APPLICATION to get the printed application form.
- Click on PRINT CHALLAN to generate challan form. Then you will see the Challan Form screen:
- Get the printed challan and make payment in any SBI Treasury Branch. Keep a copy of the application form and paid challan for future use.
- Application form should be attested by the concerned Head of the institution.
- Submit Attested Application Form, paid challan and relevant documents in your concerned DEO office.
AP NTSE Important Dates
|Application online submission from||29-10-2021|
|Payment may be made from||30-10-2021|
|Last date for Upload the candidate’s application by the concerned Head Master||30-11-2021|
|Last date for payment of fee||01-12-2021|
|Last date for submission of printed Nominal Rolls along with other enclosures in the O/o. The District Educational Office concerned by the School (HMs/Principals/Correspondent)||06-12-2021|