The AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee, AACCC is all set to begin the registration for NEET qualified candidates from November 26. The counselling procedure will take place for admissions into BAMS, BSMS, BUMS and BHMS programmes under the all India quota (AIQ).
Candidates who have cleared the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) will be able to register for AYUSH counselling 2022 by visiting the official website of AACCC, aaccc.gov.in, and filling out an application form online.
AYUSH NEE Counselling Round 2 Registration: AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) has started the registrations for the second round of AYUSH NEET 2020 counselling. The aspirants can register for round two of NEET counselling for AYUSH courses at aaccc.gov.in till 5 pm on December 26.
The last date for submission of registration fee is December 27. Those who have registered for AYUSH NEET counselling round one are not required to register again. Though, all the candidates will have to fill fresh choices during round two of counselling.
Steps to register for AYUSH NEET counselling round two
- Visit the official website – aaccc.gov.in
- Click on the ‘new registration’ tab
- Fill personal, academic, NEET, contact and other asked details
- Enter NEET roll number and registration number
- Pay the required counselling registration fee
- Fill and lock the choices of colleges and courses
Eligibility to register for AYUSH NEET
- Candidates who have not applied and are not allotted any seat in round 1.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved categories who could not get their documents verified can apply again.
- Those who have not been assigned or left their seat during the seat allotment round can apply again.
- Candidates who wish to upgrade their seat allotted in round one.
A total of 2,494 candidates have been allotted seats in the first one of counselling. The counselling for AYUSH NEET is being conducted for admission to 52,720 seats in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BYNS), Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS),Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS) and Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) courses in the country.
Candidates seeking admission to BAMS, BSMS, BUMS and BHMS programmes under the AIQ quota will first have to register by clicking on the ‘new registration section’. Candidates will also have to keep a regular check on the official website for AACCC for the admission procedure.
Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy has started the AYUSH UG Counselling 2020 registration process. Candidates who have qualified the NEET UG examination can apply for the counselling round on the official site of AYUSH on aaccc.gov.in.
The last date of round 1 registration is till December 1, 2020, till 5 pm.
As per the official counselling schedule, the choice filling and locking facility for Round 1 would be active on December 2 from 10 am to 5 pm. The result would be announced on December 4, 2020, and reporting will have to be made by candidates from December 5 to December 12, 2020.
How to register for AYUSH Counselling?
- First visit the official site of AYUSH on aaccc.gov.in.
- Click on registration link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the details.
- Fill up the form for AYUSH Counselling 2020 after filling the registration form.
- Make the payment of application fees.
- Click on submit and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee will conduct Counseling for All India Quota seats including Government, Government Aided, Deemed Universities, Central Universities, National Institutes for the Under graduate session 2020-21.
Further, Counseling for all India quota seats of Private Institutes (other than Deemed university) will be conducted by Counseling authority of respective State/UT Government for academic session 2020-21.
AYUSH counselling 2020: Important dates
- Registration, fee payment, choice filling- November 26 to December 1
- Choice locking- December 2
- Result- December 4
- Reporting- December 5 to 12
- Registration, fee payment, choice filling- December 22 o 26
- Choice locking- December 27
- Result- December 30
- Reporting- December 31 to January 9
- Registration, fee payment, choice filling- January 13
- Choice locking- January 17
- Result- January 20
- Reporting- January 21 to 30
Apart from the AYUSH counselling 2020 for NEET candidates, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is conducting NEET counselling for admission to MBBS and BDS seats under the all India quota. Result of round 2 AIQ NEET counselling will be announced on November 27
For more related details candidates can visit the official site of AYUSH.
Online Post Graduate Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homoeopathy Seats Online Allotment process (Online Counseling) – AYUSH PG Counseling
Online Under Graduate Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homoeopathy Seats Online Allotment process (Online Counseling) – AYUS UG Counselling