Government of Telangana, Department of Technical Education will give the D.Pharmacy Admission 2019 Notification on 26-05-2019 for admission into 2-year Diploma in Pharmacy Course and applications are invited from eligible candidates from the State of Telangana for admission into two-year Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharmacy) course offered at the institutions under the control of the Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Telangana.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into Two-year Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharmacy) offered at the Institutions under the control of the Department of Technical Education. Eligibility: Pass in Intermediate (BIPC or MPC) or equivalent
For further details visit http://dtets.cgg.gov.in/ OR http://www.sbtet. telangana.gov.in/. Note: The candidates are advised to verify the status of PCI approvals of the Institutions before taking admissions Commissioner, DTE Telangana
1. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality and shall either be a Local or Non-Local candidate defined in AP Education Institution Rules, 1974.
2. Pass in a regular stream of Intermediate in BiPC or MPC or 12 years Higher Secondary Education Boards Exam of CBSE, ICSE.
3. Qualifications obtained from Open Schools of any State /National Open Schools candidates are not eligible for admission to D.Pharmacy course.
4. Intermediate vocational course in MLT (Medical Lab Technician) and bridge course is not approved qualification for admission to Diploma course in Pharmacy.
Application End Date: 01-06-2019
How to Apply:
The candidates may approach the above mentioned Help-line centers (HLCs) along with a set of Xerox copies of all certificates for uploading their applications at free of cost. The HLC officials will verify the certificates, upload the data, and issue a print-out of the application. The candidates shall paste the Photograph on the application, affix signature, and enclose a Demand Draft (or pay cash, as decided by the Competent Authority) for an amount of Rs.330/- drawn in favour of the “Secretary, SBTET, Telangana., Hyderabad” payable at Hyderabad, and while enclosing a set of Xerox copies of relevant certificates, shall submit the same at the Polytechnic/Help-line centres where his/her application is uploaded.
The candidate can fill the application online and make the payment through the payment gateway i.e. by credit card/debit card/net banking. After making the payment get the printout of the application and receipt and enclose the photocopies of requisite certificate and send them to Secretary, State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, 7th Floor, BRKR Bhavan, Near Tank Bund, Hyderabad – 500 063. The applications received without supporting documents or after the due date will summarily be rejected and the due to date for receiving the applications is 04-06-2019.
Certificates to be enclosed along with Application Form:
i) Marks Memo of the qualifying examination and the Pass Certificate.
ii) Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo).
iii) Study certificate, giving details of the study from the first appearance of the qualifying examination or its equivalent for the preceding 07 years, i.e., from Intermediate or its equivalent to VI class. In case of private study (without Institutional Education), a Residence Certificate from M.R.O of the local area, concerned, shall be produced for the preceding 07 years of the qualifying examination. A Residence Certificate either of the parent (excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana) issued by MRO for a period of not less than (10) years residence in Telangana in respect of the candidates claiming Non-Local Status. (preferably from MeeSEVA)
iv) A candidate seeking under SC/ST/BC quota should submit Integrated Community Certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer/ Revenue Divisional Officer, as the case may be, and the certificates are subject to Verification by the Director of S.C Welfare/ Director of BC Welfare Department. (preferably from MeeSEVA)
v) The candidate seeking reservation under Physically Handicapped category shall submit a relevant certificate issued by the State and District Medical Boards, constituted by the Government.
vi) Candidates seeking admission under “Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)” category shall submit the following, which are subjected to scrutiny by the Andhra Pradesh/TS Sainik Welfare Board or its nominee, and its decision is final to consider him or her for admission under “CAP” category.
(a) The children of Ex-Servicemen and Servicemen residing in the State of Andhra Pradesh/TS shall submit a residence certificate signed by the M.R.O for a period of not less than 05 years.
(b) The Candidate should submit a certificate of his/her parent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Office/Board with regard to the eligibility to consider him/her under CAP category (Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen) to which the applicant belongs with attested copies of the documentary evidence for claim, viz., discharge certificate, pension payment order etc.
vii) A candidate claiming admission under Sports category shall submit all the relevant Games & Sports participation certificates, which are subject to verification by Sports Authority of TS/Andhra Pradesh (SAAP) or its nominee.
viii) A candidate claiming admission under NCC category shall submit the relevant certificates, which are subject to verification by the Director of NCC, TS., Hyderabad or its nominee.
ix) A copy of the Aadhaar Card.
x) Any other document as deemed necessary by the Help-Line Centre.
xi) The decision of Admission Officer in accepting the application of the candidate is final and no correspondence will be made in this regard.
1) The available seats in each Institution shall be distributed equally among MPC and BPC students. If sufficient numbers of candidates are not available in MPC stream, such seats may be filled with BPC stream candidates and vice versa.
2) Admission will be done based on the merit of marks obtained in Optional subjects of MPC or BPC out of 600 in Intermediate examination or its equivalent, as the case may be. Where there is a tie, a candidate with more marks out of 1000 will be considered first and if the tie still persists, the candidate older in age will be given priority in merit.
3) In case of candidates, who passed with CBSE, ICSE or other equivalent 10+2 years duration courses, the maximum marks should be raised/reduced to 600 in optional subjects of MPC or BPC and the total marks to 1000 (Languages + Optional) and the marks obtained by the candidates should be calculated for deciding merit. MBPC candidates of CBSE shall be considered for both BPC and MPC streams.
The annual fee payable by the candidate admitted into D.Pharmacy course in Polytechnics /DPharmacy Institutions shall be Rs. 3,800/- in case of Government and Aided Polytechnics, and Rs. 17,000/- in case of Private Un-aided D.Pharmacy Institutions. However, the fee payable shall be as fixed by the Government, from time to time, and applicable at the time of admission.
1. Commencement of submission / filing online application: 27-05-2019.
2. Last date for filling online application: 01-06-2019.
NOTE: For complete details are available at http://www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in OR http://dtets.cgg.gov.in/ OR http://ousbtet.net/dpharmacy/