TS POLYCET Results & Rank Cards 2020 are released on its polycet ts web portal. The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” every year for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics/institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Telangana State.
TS POLYCET Results on polycetts.nic.in: Department of Technical Education, Government of Telangana is expected to release TS POLYCET result on April 24, 2020. The results will be announced on the official website. The candidates who have appeared for the exam could also check their result on the official website. The TS POLYCET examination was conducted on April 17, 2020.
The examination was conducted for admission to diploma level programmes and 53,590 seats at government, aided, private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics in the state of Telangana. The duration of the examination was two hours which was conducted from 11 am to 1 pm. The question paper comprised of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry sections which had the difficulty standard of Class 10 level.
The exam was conducted in offline mode. The question paper had 120 questions out of which 60 questions were from Mathematics, 30 were from Physics, and 30 were from Chemistry. After the declaration of results, the candidates who will be selected in the merit list will be called for counselling.
Candidates must score 36 marks out of 120 in order to pass. As per the rank secured in the exam, seats and institutes will be allotted to the students. Admission to the Diploma courses in Engineering will be provided on the basis of TS POLYCET scorecard. The seat allotment procedure will be published by the exam conducting authority, State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad on the website shortly after the result declaration.
The Telangana SBTET invited the online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into polytechnic courses from 02/03/2020 to 04/04/2020 and the POLYCET 2020 was conducted successfully on 17-04-2020 by 11 AM to 1 PM in the Districts.
Instructions on TS POLYCET Results 2020:
1. The minimum marks for declaring a candidate to have passed in the Entrance examination shall be thirty per cent i.e., 36 marks out of 120.
2. Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes or Scheduled Tribes shall be assigned ranking irrespective of the marks obtained in the entrance test. Such candidates with less than 30% marks in POLYCET-2020 shall be eligible to compete for their category of seats during the admission.
3. The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning rank, on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission into diploma courses.
4. The above rules are subject to any amendments that may be issued by the Government from time to time.
5. Every care will be taken to avoid errors in the valuation of answer sheets, tabulation of results and ranking of the candidates. Hence, request for revaluation or re-totalling will not be entertained under any circumstances.
6. In case of a tie in rank at entrance test, the marks of the following subjects at Entrance Test in the same order as given below shall be considered for resolving the tie.
i) Mathematics. ii) Physics. iii) Date of Birth
7. While resolving the tie basing on the Date of birth as entered in the S.S.C. Certificate of the Candidate, candidate born earlier will be deemed to have obtained a higher rank (better rank).
8. In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured a higher percentage of marks in the qualifying test will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.
9. The results are likely to be declared within fifteen days from the date of the test. Rank Cards will also be dispatched within a week from the date of declaration of results.
10. The Candidates can download rank card from https://polycetts.nic.in or www.sbtetts.gov.in or from any helpline centres or otherwise can contact the coordinator of any helpline centre for any further assistance.
The Results of POLYCT 2020 would be released on 24-04-2020 by the SBTET Telangana as per the schedule and these results will be available its official web portal. The candidates, who were appeared the POLYCET 2020, they are waiting for their results. Candidates can check their results at polycetts.nic.in. Results are available on the website https://polycetts.nic.in and Ranks are being communicated to the candidates through SMSs.
The Board released the answer key on April 18 and the objection window was opened till April 23, 2020, 5 pm. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check the steps given below for viewing their result.
How To check the TS POLYCET Results 2020:
- Visit the official site of SBTET at polycetts.nic.in.
- Click on the result link available.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the login credentials.
- Check your result and download the page for further need.
After the release of TS POLYCET 2020 Result, the admission schedule will be notified in all the leading newspapers. The admission into Polytechnics for the academic year 2020-2021 will be made on the basis of web counseling, whereas the candidates can opt for any courses in any Polytechnic in the order of priority and the allotment shall be made for his/her best-preferred choice based on his/her merit and other admission rules in vogue.
Steps to be followed to check TS POLYCET Results 2020:
Here’s how students can check their results. POLYCET Students need to log on to anyone of the websites mentioned below to access their result.
- Click on the official website of the SBTET board – polycetts.nic.in (*Open in Internet Explorer Browser)
- Click on the section “Results”
- It will take you to the results page
- Fill in the Hall Ticket number like roll number, name, mobile number, and email ID.
- Click on View rank card
- Take the print out of the results-rank card copy for future reference.
The ranks secured by the candidates will be intimated by SMS to the registered mobile numbers and the scanned copies of OMR sheets of candidates will be available on the website, https://polycetts.nic.in.