TS BC Study Circle TSPSC Forest Department 2020 for SC/ST/BC Candidates. Free facilities, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form submission Last Date, Hall Tickets, Results, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Reservation, Common Screening Test 2020 Date, TS BC Study Circle Admission Notification 2020 Admissions Counseling Dates Telangana BC Study Circles Details given here.
Telangana BC Study Circle TSPSC Forest Department Recruitments Free Coaching 2017-2018 admission notification: The BC Welfare department is dedicated to the integrated and overall development of BC’s.
The Telangana State Government, BC Welfare Department-TSBCW would give the notification for admission into the TSPSC Forest Department Recruitments free coaching program for FBOs, FROs, FSOs Recruitment Exam 2017 at its TS BC Study Circles i.e, Hyderabad, Warangal, and Karimnagar.
The TS BC Study Circle is inviting online applications from eligible and interested SC, ST and OBC Candidates of Telangana state for admission into the above said free Coaching program.
Free Coaching for Forest Range / Section / Beat Officers in Forest Department – 2017/ TS BC Study Circle Free Coaching for Forest Department Recruitments: The Free Forest Department Recruitments Coaching program 2017 for only Candidates who are in the category of SC, ST, BC and for appearing the TSPSC FBOs, FROs, FSOs Recruitment Exam 2017.
Telangana BC Study Circle is conducting this free coaching program for the weaker sections of the above said who are not able to study in the private/corporate Training/Coaching Institutes which are very costly for them. This is a good opportunity for them, this is Free Coaching with all facilities for the selected Candidates.
Eligibility for admission into TS BC Study Circle:
a) The annual income of the parent/guardian/family should not be more than Rs.1.50 lakhs for SCs, STs, and BCs of Rural Areas and should not be more than Rs.1.50 lakhs for Urban area candidates.
b) Candidates should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institutions since this is a full-time residential course.
c) They should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by Government elsewhere.
1. Candidates must have completed their Graduation or Intermediate Courses with a minimum mark of 50% from a recognized University by the University Grant Commission (UGC).
2. Candidates should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the TSPSC for taking the Forest Department Recruitment Exam 2017
Age Limit: Candidates’ age limit should have under 35 years.
Guidelines and Selection Criteria for TSPSC Forest Department Recruitments Coaching:
The selection process of the candidates for the coaching Programme is as follows:
- The selection process is based on merit in the written test to be conducted by the Study Circles. It is an objective type entrance examination, on the lines of the TSPSC Recruitment exam. The written examination is for 100 Marks objective type.
- The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories as follows: BC- 66% (including Muslims categorized under BC-E), SC-20% & ST-14%.
- Reservation to Physically Challenged is 3% and Women it is 33 1/3% respectively.
- Unrepresented BC Community candidates physically challenged and Women candidates of the merit list are preferred in the vacancies if any.
- The candidates who have already availed of the same coaching earlier from any SC/ST/BC Study Circles are not eligible to take coaching once again.
- All Original Certificates along with Transfer Certificate shall be submitted to Study Circle and the same will be retained in the Study Circle during the coaching period.
- Free coaching will be provided to the selected candidates in TS Study Circle for BCs located at Hyderabad, Warangal, Karimnagar.
Those candidates who possess the qualifications required by the recruiting organization and who have completed their courses between the years 2009 to 2014 only shall apply.
The following Certificates must be uploaded Online by the Candidate at the time Registration.
1) Caste Certificate,
2) Income Certificate,
3) Nativity Certificate,
4) 10th Memo,
5) Intermediate Memo,
6) Degree Memo,
7) Photograph of the Applicant.
Selected candidates must abide by the Study Circle guidelines and attendance norms. Attendance & minimum marks in the assessment are required for the release of stipend.
The final selection will be based on the rank/ reservations and availability of seats in that particular Study Circle.
The Selection will be based on Degree and Intermediate marks
Reservation of Seats:
BC- 66% (including Muslims categorized under BC-E), SC-20% & ST-14%.
Facilities in Free Coaching:
Free Accommodation, Boarding Charges, Free Books, etc. other facilities for the Selected Candidates for Free Coaching for Forest department recruitment Exams.
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply through Online application mode only at www.tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in
1. Submission of Online Applications Start From 21-08-2017
2. Last date for submission of Online applications: 31-08-2017
3. Selection list to be announced: 01-09-2017
5. Free Coaching Starts from 04-09-2017
For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidates are advised to visit the Website: http://tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in.The Candidate may contact to their respective District Study Circles:
#Contact No: 040 – 24071178,
# Toll-Free Number: 18004250039
l) TSBCESDTC, Hyderabad & RR Dist. 040 – 24611408, 24651178
2) TSBCESDTC, Adilabad 0873 -2221280
3) TSBCESDTC, Warangal 0870- 2571192
4) TSBCESDTC, Karimnagar 0878 – 2228686
5) TSBCESDTC, Mahabubnagar 08542 – 245790
6) TSBCESDTC, Khammam 08742 – 227427
7) TSBCESDTC, Nalgonda 08682 – 220007
8) TSBCESDTC, Medak & Siddipet 08455 -277015,
9) TSBCESDTC, Nizamabad 08462 – 245055