JEE Main Admit Card 2020 for April Exam. JEE Main April Admit Cards 2020 to be released by NTA at jeemain.nic.in. JEE Main 2020 April Admit Cards are expected by March last week. The Admit Card can be downloaded from JEE (Main) website. The candidates are advised to download admit cards from JEE (Main) April website only.
NTA is scheduled to organize the JEE Mains 2020 Examination across the country for candidates seeking admissions to Undergraduate Engineering Programmes in NITs, IITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs).
The admit card for JEE Main admit card is expected to be out on August 15, 2020, as the authorities have already announced that the JEE Main 2020 admit card shall be released 15 days before the conduct of the entrance examination.
Aspirants will find their roll number and details of the examination centre on the JEE Main 2020 admit card. Once released, candidates will be able to check their admit card on the JEE official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
JEE Main Exam Dates:
JEE Main examination will be held between 1st to 6th September,
JEE Advanced exam will be held on 27th September &
NEET examination will be held on 13th September.
Exam dates Announced
The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the admit card of the JEE Main 2020 from August 17. The examination which was scheduled to be conducted in April has been postponed due to lock down and will be conducted from 1st to 6th September. The exact dates will be announced on the website when the nation-wide lockdown will end. NTA JEE Main Web Note
JEE Main Admit Card 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Admit Card||JEE Main Admit Card 2020|
|Conducting Agency Name||National Testing Agency|
|Admit Card frequency||Twice|
|Admit Card Level||National Level|
|Abbreviation||JEE Main Admit Card|
|Full-Form||Joint Entrance Examination Main Admit Card|
|Name Of The Department||Higher Education Department|
|Mode Of Admit Card||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination (17-08-2020)|
|Exam Date||from 1st to 6th September|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card: The National Testing Agency, or NTA, will soon release the Joint Entrance Examination, or JEE Main 2020, admit card. Once released, candidates will be able to download their JEE Main 2020 admit card from the official websites, nta.ac.in and jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Candidates must keep a tab on the official website to download their Admit Card as soon as it is uploaded by NTA. A help desk will also be set up and Candidates will be able to call the same from 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM.
JEE Main Exam 2020 admit cards: The National Testing Agency, NTA has informed about the dates of the release of JEE Main Exam 2020 admit cards. The candidates who have applied for the exams can check the notice on the official website nta.ac.in. The exam dates along with the schedule are also available on the website. Complete schedule along with guidelines is awaited still.
The NTA has informed in the notice that the admit cards would be available at least 15 days prior to the respective examinations. The lastest the admit cards will be available would be by July second week.
JEE Main Important Dates:
A. JEE Main 2020 April Exam (JEE Main II 2020):*
- JEE Main Registrations 2020 for April Exam: February 7 to March 7.
- Download JEE Main Admit Cards 2020 for April Exam: July 1st week.
- JEE Main Exam Dates 2020 for April Exam: 1st to 6th September.
- Declaration of JEE Main Result 2020 of April Exam By October 30.
B. JEE Main 2020 January Exam (JEE Main I 2020):
- JEE Main Registrations 2020 for January Exam: September 2, 2019, to October 10
- Download JEE Main Admit Cards 2020 for January Exam: December 6
- JEE Main Exam Dates 2020 for January Exam: January 6 – January 11, 2020
- Declaration of JEE Main Result 2020 of January Exam By January 31, 2020
National Testing Agency, NTA would be releasing the JEE Main 2020 admit cards on the official website. Candidates who have applied for the examination are advised to keep a check on the official website, jeemain.nic.in for important updates.
JEE Main 2020 is being conducted twice a year by the NTA. The examination is completely in computer-based test mode and being conducted across multiple slots. The final score would be normalized. For candidates appearing in both the January and April examination, the better of the two NTA scores would be considered for Final Ranking, to be released soon on its web portal
JEE Main Exam pattern:
JEE Main 2020 exam pattern – The duration of the exam is for three hours and the questions are from mathematics, physics and chemistry based on class 11 and class 12 syllabus of CBSE. A total of 30 questions from each subject will be given and each correct answer carries 4 marks and whereas each incorrect answer carries -1 mark.
Paper-1 of JEE Main 2020 will be held through online or offline mode. A candidate will opt for any of them. It will carry questions from chemistry, physics and mathematics subjects. A total of 90 objective type questions will be asked carrying equal weightage for all subjects. Each correct question will carry 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Paper-2 of JEE Main 2020 will be conducted for admission to undergraduate architecture courses and the test will be offline only. JEE Main Paper 2 consists of three parts which are mathematics, aptitude test and drawing test. It carries a total of 50 questions for aptitude test, 2 questions for drawing test and 30 questions from mathematics. The exam duration is three hours and the marking scheme is the same as paper 1.
JEE Main Exam Dates: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the JEE Main 2020 Examination dates. The examination for JEE Main 2020 January will be conducted between January 06 to 11, 2020 and for JEE Main 2020 April will be conducted from 1st to 6th September.
JEE Main Admit Cards: The NTA also announced that the JEE Main Admit Card 2020 for April examination will be uploaded on the official portal of the examination – www.jeemain.nic.in. The students who have applied for the JEE Main examination can see their exact date and shift of exam from their respective Admit Cards.
For more details, the candidates are advised to visit the official portal of the examination. The link of the official notification released by the NTA is provided below for the reference of the candidates.
JEE Main Admit card 2020 for April Exam:*
The admit card for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main to be released soon by the NTA at the official website – jeemain.nic.in. All those candidates who have registered for the same are required to download their respective cards from the website itself, once released. JEE is conducted annually to select students for admission to various technical institutions across the country.
The students who will appear for the JEE Main exams can download the admit card through the official website, nta.ac.in, by providing their application number and password or application number and date of birth.
How to Download JEE Main Admit card 2020
- Log on to the official website: jeemain.nic.in
- Click on ‘Download admit card’ link
- In the provided fields enter your application number, password and security pin
- Click on login
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference
The admit card contains important details like exam centre, time, name, date of birth, gender, state code of eligibility and category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE (Main) Secretariat/ CBSE immediately for necessary action. Students need to reach the examination venue at least two-and-a-half hours before the start of the examination.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has scheduled the JEE Main 2020 April exam from September 1 to 6, 2020, at different locations in India.
Due to Covid-19 pandemic, candidates will find special instructions on social distancing and sanitization mentioned on the admit card, which should not at all be ignored.
It is advisable to keep all the necessities intact and wear full-sleeved clothes to avoid any scope catching of infection.
JEE Main 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
Due to Covid-19 situation, a lot of time and precautions will be taken by the exam conducting authorities which will lead to more time being consumed in security checks and sanitization. Therefore, the candidates are advised to come at least an hour early to the centre.
According to NTA Director, Vineet Joshi, candidates will be allotted with different slot to arrive at the centres. These allotted slots should be followed by the candidates and they should arrive only at their designated time to make the entry process smoother.
The candidates will be required to show their JEE Main 2020 admit card along with identity proof at the centre. No other items will be allowed inside the exam centre.
No bags will be allowed inside the examination hall.
Candidates should maintain social distancing and immediately take their designated seats once they enter the exam hall.
For Paper 2, the candidates will be allowed to take their geometry box, colour pencils and crayons. No water colour will be allowed.
A blank paper and pen/pencil will be provided to the candidates for rough work. However, the paper has to be returned to the invigilators after the exam is over.
The name and roll number of the candidate should also be written on the top of the rough paper.
During attendance, candidates should make sure that their signature and photos are properly attached. The thumb impression should not be smudged.
The parents/guardians will also be required to follow some guidelines which will soon be officially announced by NTA. Let’s take a look at some of the obvious ones.
Parents/guardians are requested not to come to the exam centre with the candidates unless and until they have to.
If they do need to come to the exam centre, then they are requested to drop the candidates and leave the premises immediately.
Barricades will be put up at the centres and the parents/guardians are expected to follow the guidelines.
Overcrowding will not be allowed at the centres.
Diabetic candidates will be allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets and fruits (banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottles. However, packed foods like chocolate/candy/ sandwich will not be allowed inside the examination hall
JEE Main 2020 Admit Cards: Important Instructions
1. Students are reminded that the exact date and shift timings allotted to them have been made available on the official website jeemain.nic.in. In case they have not checked the same, they are advised to do so now.
2. While exam date, shift and city information has been released, the examination centre information would only be made available on the admit cards, when released.
3. As a special consideration, applications of candidates whose photographs did not have the mandated name and date are also accepted. All such students are also advised to download their admit cards from the website jeemain.nic.in.
4. NTA may or may not send the notification on your registered mail Id regarding the release of the admit cards. Candidates and their parents are hence advised to keep a check on the official website jeemain.nic.in for any updates and news.
5. Once released, students and their parents are advised to download the admit cards at the earliest to check the examination centre allotted to them. They are advised to save a copy of the admit card and also take a print out. Instructions regarding the examination would be available on the admit cards.
6. JEE Main 2020 would be a completely computer-based test and conducted in January and April. Students can appear for either or both of the examinations. In case the students opt to appear for both January and April sessions, the better of the two scores would be considered for JEE Main 2020 ranking. Results for JEE Main 2020 Examinations would be released in Same month.
Guidelines for Parents/Guardians
The parents/guardians will also be required to follow some guidelines which will soon be officially announced by NTA. Let’s take a look at some of the obvious ones:
- Parents/guardians are requested not to come to the exam centre with the candidates unless and until they have to.
- If they do need to come to the exam centre, then they are requested to drop the candidates and leave the premises immediately.
- Barricades will be put up at the centres and the parents/guardians are expected to follow the guidelines.
- Overcrowding should not be done at the centres.
Guidelines for Diabetic Candidates
Diabetic candidates will be allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets and fruits (banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottles. However, packed foods like chocolate/candy/ sandwich will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
General Preparation Tips For JEE Main 2020 Exam
In order to stay efficient and concentrated, it is important to know your distractions and strictly ignore them. Distractions are your biggest enemy and a barrier to your preparation.
Self-evaluation is the key to overcome weakness. Making an error log will help you to figure out your strengths and weaknesses. If you know your weaknesses, you will be able to put extra efforts on them.
Keep yourself motivated. Preparing for an exam is a long-term process and requires you to be both dedicated and persistent. Also, stay healthy in terms of physical as well as mental aspects.