JEE Main Admit Cards 2020 for April Exam. JEE Main April Admit Cards 2020 to be released by NTA at jeemain.nic.in. JEE Main 2020 April Admit Cards are expected by March last week. The Admit Card can be downloaded from JEE (Main) website. The candidates are advised to download admit cards from JEE (Main) April website only.
NTA is scheduled to organize the JEE Mains 2020 Examination across the country for candidates seeking admissions to Undergraduate Engineering Programmes in NITs, IITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs).
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the admit card of the JEE Main 2020 from April 15. The examination which was scheduled to be conducted in April has been postponed due to lockdown, and will be conducted in May-end. The exact dates will be announced on April 15 when the nation-wide lockdown will end. NTA JEE Main Web Note
Candidates must keep a tab on the official website to download their Admit Card as soon as it is uploaded by NTA. A help desk will also be set up and Candidates will be able to call the same from 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM.
JEE Main Important Dates:
A. JEE Main 2020 April Exam (JEE Main II 2020):*
- JEE Main Registrations 2020 for April Exam: February 7 to March 7.
- Download JEE Main Admit Cards 2020 for April Exam: April 15.
- JEE Main Exam Dates 2020 for April Exam: May End.
- Declaration of JEE Main Result 2020 of April Exam By April 30.
B. JEE Main 2020 January Exam (JEE Main I 2020):
- JEE Main Registrations 2020 for January Exam: September 2, 2019, to October 10
- Download JEE Main Admit Cards 2020 for January Exam: December 6
- JEE Main Exam Dates 2020 for January Exam: January 6 – January 11, 2020
- Declaration of JEE Main Result 2020 of January Exam By January 31, 2020
National Testing Agency, NTA would be releasing the JEE Main 2020 admit cards on the official website. Candidates who have applied for the examination are advised to keep a check on the official website, jeemain.nic.in for important updates.
JEE Main 2020 is being conducted twice a year by the NTA. The examination is completely in computer-based test mode and being conducted across multiple slots. The final score would be normalized. For candidates appearing in both the January and April examination, the better of the two NTA scores would be considered for Final Ranking, to be released soon on its web portal
JEE Main Exam pattern:
JEE Main 2020 exam pattern – The duration of the exam is for three hours and the questions are from mathematics, physics and chemistry based on class 11 and class 12 syllabus of CBSE. A total of 30 questions from each subject will be given and each correct answer carries 4 marks and whereas each incorrect answer carries -1 mark.
Paper-1 of JEE Main 2020 will be held through online or offline mode. A candidate will opt for any of them. It will carry questions from chemistry, physics and mathematics subjects. A total of 90 objective type questions will be asked carrying equal weightage for all subjects. Each correct question will carry 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Paper-2 of JEE Main 2020 will be conducted for admission to undergraduate architecture courses and the test will be offline only. JEE Main Paper 2 consists of three parts which are mathematics, aptitude test and drawing test. It carries a total of 50 questions for aptitude test, 2 questions for drawing test and 30 questions from mathematics. The exam duration is three hours and the marking scheme is the same as paper 1.
JEE Main Exam Dates: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the JEE Main 2020 Examination dates. The examination for JEE Main 2020 January will be conducted between January 06 to 11, 2020 and for JEE Main 2020 April will be conducted from April 5, 7, 9, 11.
JEE Main Admit Cards: The NTA also announced that the JEE Main Admit Card 2020 for April examination will be uploaded on the official portal of the examination – www.jeemain.nic.in. The students who have applied for the JEE Main examination can see their exact date and shift of exam from their respective Admit Cards.
For more details, the candidates are advised to visit the official portal of the examination. The link of the official notification released by the NTA is provided below for the reference of the candidates.
JEE Main Admit card 2020 for April Exam:*
The admit card for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main to be released soon by the NTA at the official website – jeemain.nic.in. All those candidates who have registered for the same are required to download their respective cards from the website itself, once released. JEE is conducted annually to select students for admission to various technical institutions across the country.
The students who will appear for the JEE Main exams can download the admit card through the official website, nta.ac.in, by providing their application number and password or application number and date of birth.
How to Download JEE Main Admit card 2020
- Log on to the official website: jeemain.nic.in
- Click on ‘Download admit card’ link
- In the provided fields enter your application number, password and security pin
- Click on login
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference
The admit card contains important details like exam centre, time, name, date of birth, gender, state code of eligibility and category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE (Main) Secretariat/ CBSE immediately for necessary action. Students need to reach the examination venue at least two-and-a-half hours before the start of the examination.
JEE Main 2020 Admit Cards: Important Instructions
1. Students are reminded that the exact date and shift timings allotted to them have been made available on the official website jeemain.nic.in. In case they have not checked the same, they are advised to do so now.
2. While exam date, shift and city information has been released, the examination centre information would only be made available on the admit cards, when released.
3. As a special consideration, applications of candidates whose photographs did not have the mandated name and date are also accepted. All such students are also advised to download their admit cards from the website jeemain.nic.in.
4. NTA may or may not send the notification on your registered mail Id regarding the release of the admit cards. Candidates and their parents are hence advised to keep a check on the official website jeemain.nic.in for any updates and news.
5. Once released, students and their parents are advised to download the admit cards at the earliest to check the examination centre allotted to them. They are advised to save a copy of the admit card and also take a print out. Instructions regarding the examination would be available on the admit cards.
6. JEE Main 2020 would be a completely computer-based test and conducted in January and April. Students can appear for either or both of the examinations. In case the students opt to appear for both January and April sessions, the better of the two scores would be considered for JEE Main 2020 ranking. Results for JEE Main 2020 Examinations would be released in Same month.