JoSAA 2020 online registration, Choice filling is open for IITs, NITs, IIITs, GFTIs admissions. JEE Advanced Web options, Counselling dates 2020, How to register at JoSAA for IIIT, NIT Admissions.
JoSAA 2020 Registration & Choice Filling Begins form June 16 for IITs, IIITs, GFTIs & NITs, Apply before deadline. Candidates who have appeared in JEE (Main) 2020 are eligible to register for seat allocation in NIT+ system (except IITs) and candidates who have been declared JEE (Advanced) 2020 Qualified are eligible to register for seat allocation in all 100 Participating Institutes including 23 IITs.
Josa Counseling & options: Students who are ranked in JEE Mains and Advanced must register for the options online before declaring which courses and courses.
There is a flexibility to assign a number of options in a sequential order. However, for the sake of student awareness, the first mock seat allocation will be announced. The registration of options ends on as per the schedule.
Details of seats in educational institutions in the country:
Organization – Number – Seats
NIT: 31 – 17,868
IIT: 23 – 10,988
IIIT: 23 – 3,433
GFTI: 20 – 3,979
Total: 97 – 36,268
JoSAA 2020 Registration & Choice Filling process to be start on the official website of Joint Seat Allocation Authority, (JoSAA) josaa.nic.in, for candidates who have qualified JEE Advanced and JEE Mains 2020 exam.
Candidates seeking admissions to IITs, NITs, IIEST, IIITs and Other-GFTIs for the Academic Year 2020-2021 must register themselves and fill choices to be able to take part in the counseling and be eligible to get admissions this year.
IIT Roorkee has released a revised merit list of candidates who are declared qualified for JEE Advanced 2020, on directions of MHRD. Candidates who had appeared for JEE Advanced 2020 can check the list on jeeadv.ac.in and register and fill choices accordingly.
JoSAA 2020 online registration and choice filling to be open. Candidate Registration and choice filling under JoSAA 2020. Please visit the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2020. JoSAA Website https://josaa.nic.in for registering and choice filling.
JoSAA 2020 registration process is mandatory for every qualified candidate interested in joining any of the IITs, NITs, IIITs (Triple-I-Ts) and other GFTIs (within the purview of JoSAA 2020).
How to register for JoSAA 2020?
\Step 1: Visit the official website – https://josaa.nic.in
Step 2: Click on Online Registration and Choice Filling tab
Step 3: Enter your JEE (Main) 2020 or JEE (Advanced) 2020 Roll Number and Password, captcha code to log in
Step 4: Register yourself and fill choices
Step 5: Take a printout of the final locked choices for submission during reporting.
Direct Link – https://josaa.nic.in
A total of 6 rounds of seat allocation will be organized by JoSAA. Candidates who are allotted a seat during these rounds need to pay the seat acceptance fee and appear for Document Verification at any reporting center for provisional seat acceptance.
To participate in the subsequent rounds, candidates need to fill option for ‘freeze’, ‘slide’ or ‘float’ for the choice of academic program.
Also, candidates can withdraw from an already accepted seat by reporting at a reporting center up to the 6th round of seat allocation.
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2020 has been set up by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) to manage and regulate the joint seat allocation for admissions to 100 institutes for the academic year 2020-21.
This includes 23 IITs, 31 NITs, 23 IIITs and 23 Other-Government Funded Technical Institutes (Other-GFTIs). Admission to all the academic programs offered by these Institutes will be made through a single platform
If you make a mistake .. the seat will be lost. Registration of JEE options requires alertness:
- Be cautious during the registration of JEE Mains and Advanced Options.
- JOSA Counseling related to NIT and IITs is required to prepare the required certificates.
- There is a risk of losing the seat if any mistake is made.
- In any organization, it is advised to write the paper in advance on which course you want to take.
- Students will be offered any number of options.
- Once locked, you will not be able to register again.
- The first instalment of seats will be allotted.
- Then go to the respective reporting centres and get registered and verify the certification.
- The tuition fee will be refunded to those earning less than Rs.
- Those with income below Rs 5 lakh will refund 2 / 3rd of the fee.
- OBC students are required to have a non-Crimellear (NCL) certificate, otherwise, they will go into open category.
- The details of last year’s rankings are on the websites of the companies.
- After getting the seat allotment, the company is advised to freeze the seat.
- Spedding means that you have to get options from one course to another within the seat.
- Floating means offering options from one educational institution to another.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details