Certificates verification dates, Web Option entry dates, Seat allotment results dates are announced for TS POLYCET final phase counseling. Qualified Candidates of TSPOLYCET 2020 who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure I.
The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Polytechnics assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Special Round TS Polycet 2020 Admission Counselling Schedule:
The Qualified Candidates of TSPOLYCET 2020 who have attended for Certificate Verification in the first and final phase of counseling and desirous of seeking admission into Diploma courses offered in Government / Aided Polytechnics are informed that web options can be exercised as per the schedule given below.
The candidates who have participated in first and final Phase of counselling can exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below. It is advised to exercise options for interested Polytechnics assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
1. Exercising of Options: -06-2020
2. Freezing of options -06-2020
3. Allotment of seats and allotments will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in: -06-2020
4. Payment of Tuition Fee and Self Reporting through online: -07-2020
5. Reporting at allotted college with all original certificates: -07-2020
Who Can Apply:
1. Candidates who had passed SSC or its equivalent.
2. Candidates appearing for SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination to be held in June 2020 / NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS subject to the condition that candidate should have passed SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination on the declaration of results.
TS POLYCET 2020 Counselling Schedule:
1. Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee(Rs. 600/- for Others and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST) for not paid candidates in Phase I : ..-06-2020
2. Certificate Verification those who are not verified earlier in all designated Help Line Centers mentioned in the Annexure I (from Rank 1 to Last ): ..-06-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: ..-06-2020
4. Freezing of options ..-06-2020
5. Allotment of seats and allotments will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in: ..-06-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee and Self Reporting through online: ..-06-2020
7. Reporting at allotted college with all original certificates: ..-06-2020
Who can exercise options?
1. Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
2. Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
3. Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
4. Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
5. Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment?
6. And any other eligible candidates.
1. Options given in the Phase-I will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
2. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and paid the Tuition Fee through online and reported at allotted college need not exercise option once again.
3. Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
4. The special category candidates (NCC/CAP/PH/ Anglo-Indian) who did not get their certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad only.
5. Candidates residing in Quli-Qutub-Shahi Urban Development Area have toproduce certificate of Residence and Ration Card to take seats available in Q.Q. Government Polytechnic, Hyderabad and they have to attend for Certificate Verification at Q.Q. Government Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari, opposite to Zoo Park, Old City, Hyderabad.
6. Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login ID will be sent to the candidates Registered mobile number. All the messages / OTPS / allotment details etc., will be sent to the registered mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.
Eligibility for admissions:
1. Candidate shall be an Indian National.
2. Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
3. Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to by the Board of Secondary Education, TS/ AP such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
4. Candidates belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/Other Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by Telangana State should have passed all the subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
5. There is no age restriction for seeking admission into Diploma Courses in Polytechnics. However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 20 years for OC candidates and 24 years for other candidates as on the date of 01-07-2020 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social
Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
6. Mere appearing for TSPOLYCET-2020 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
Payment of Processing Fee:
1. Visit website https://tspolycet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
2. Register by entering
3. ICR Number given on TSPOLYCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
4. Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
5. SSC Hall Ticket Number.
6. The Basic Information Form is displayed and fill in the details regarding Aadhar, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable. Change of mobile number is not permitted.
7. Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 600/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) before attending for the Certificate Verification. Without payment of Processing Fee, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification.
8. Download the list of colleges / branches / districts from the website https://tspolycet.nic.in
9. Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
10. Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
Tuition Fee to be Paid:
1. The Tuition Fee for Government/ Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 3800/- per annum.
2. The Tuition Fee for Private Un-Aided / Self Finance Branch offered in Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 15500/- per annum.
3. The Fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
Certificates to be produced by the Candidates (at the time of certificate verification):
All original certificates and 1 set of Xerox copies of the following.
1. TSPOLYCET-2020 Rank Card.
2. Aadhar Card.
3. S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
4. Hall Ticket in respect of CBSE / ICSE/ NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS candidates.
5. IV to X Study Certificates.
6. Transfer Certificate (T.C).
7. Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2020 by competent authority, if applicable.
8. Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
9. Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
10. In respect of Non-Local candidates to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
11. Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State ; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.(OR)
12. Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSPOLYCET-2020
Examination. Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Minority/ Anglo – Indian Candidates:
1. PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and
above disability are only eligible.
2. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
3. NCC – Certificates issued by competent authorities.
4. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
5. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence
Procedre for Exercising Options:
1. Read the Instructions to candidates placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in for user manual.
2. The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / HLC.
3. If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
4. Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website.
5. Do not share the password with others.
6. After successful password generation, Login with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received onto registered Mobile Number after Login.
7. Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
8. Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
9. Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat.
10. Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates.
11. Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
Allotment of Seats:
1. The provisional allotment of seats will be made on 13-06-2020 and will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in.
2. For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tspolycet.nic.in
3. Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) within the prescribed time to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
4. If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
5. In candidate’s login, for all candidates after Self Report through online system, the admission number will be generated. Take the printout and report at the allotted college from ..-06-2020 to ..-06-2020 and handover the original certificates.
6. The candidate will forfeit 100% of Tuition Fee paid if he / she fails to report at the college by ..-06-2020.
7. Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order
Web Option entry dates, Seat allotment results dates are announced for TS POLYCET final phase counselling and for more details visithttps://tspolycet.nic.in/Default.aspx