TS POLYCET Counseling 2023 for Registration, Web option entry, Seat allotment at tspolycet.nic.in. Candidates who have qualified in the Polytechnic entrance examination, they should follow the TS POLYCET Counseling Process 2023 for participate in the web counselling. Web counselling process involves, Slot booking, certificate verification, web option entry, seat allotment and reporting to the allotted college. The instructions and detailed procedure for Web Counseling Process would be released on its website.
Qualified candidates should follow the web counselling procedure for attending the certificates verification, giving web options, know the seat allotment and more. The complete user guide and manual will be placed on its web portal. So, candidates visit the site for accessing more details on web counselling
TS Polycet Web counselling process is including Registrations, Slot Booking, Verification of certificates, Web options entry and Seat Allotments for admission into polytechnics. TS POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test which would be conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in Government, aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges.
Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/ Non – Engineering Diploma courses can apply through online for TS POLYCET. No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The filled-in application for POLYCET TS itself is an application for admission.
|Name of the counselling||Telangana POLYCET Counselling 2023|
|Title||Check the TS POLYCET Counselling Process 2023|
|Subject||TS SBTET has released guidelines for TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2023|
|Counselling Dates||July 2023|
Steps to be followed in TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2023
- Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
- Step 2: Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
- Step 3: Attend Certificate Verification at HLC where a slot is booked
- Step 4: Candidates Registration
- Step 5: Candidates Login for Option Entry
- Step 6: Print List of Saved Options
Telangana POLYCET Counselling Schedule
|TS POLYCET Activity||Date|
|Primary Details Enrollment and Processing Fee Payment and Slot Booking||18-07-2023 to 22-07-2023|
|Certificate Verification||20-07-2023 to 23-07-2023|
|Web Options Entry||20-07-2023 to 25-07-2023|
|Web Options Freezing||25-08-2023|
|Fee Payment and Reporting||27-07-2023 to 31-07-2023|
|Reporting at the allotted College||31-07-2023|
Final phase TS POLYCET Counselling Schedule
- Fill in basic information online, pay the processing fee and book a slot for certificate verification on August 1.
- The certificate verification for candidates who booked slots on August 2,
- Web options can be exercised from August 1 to 3.
- Seats will be allotted on from August 6 and
- payment of fee and self-reporting through the website by candidates is between August 6 and 10.
- All candidates should report to the allotted college between August 8 and 10 and
- The academic session will commence on August 8 with orientation sessions from August 8 to 16 and classwork will start on August 17.
- The spot admissions guidelines for admissions to government and private unaided polytechnic colleges will be announced on August 8.
Soon after the declaration of results of SSC and POLYCET, the detailed notification will be published in daily newspapers inviting the students to attend for certificate verification and option entry. The details of web-based counselling and venues for certificate verification and option entry will be made available in web site https://polycetts.nic.in.
Candidates called on each day for counselling shall attend with all original certificates and documents for verification at any one of the designated venues. A candidate shall check the details such as local area, reservation/special reservation category; sex printed on the receipt of certificates and gets them corrected by the verification officer immediately.
Candidates will be familiarized with the web counselling procedure and the relevant information with regard to the seats available and college codes will be given. Candidates have to prepare a set of all possible college-course combinations (called OPTIONS) they wish to join in consultation with their parents, teachers, and friends in the manual option form supplied.
The order of options so prepared is to be entered in the web by login through a generated password. Candidates shall enter as many numbers of options as possible they wish to join to avoid the disappointment of not getting a seat. A print out of the options so entered shall be kept as a record for reference.
Options recorded on the last day of the counselling will be frozen and will be taken for processing of allotments. Allotment of seats will be based on a computer program considering the merit of the candidate in all possible reservation categories of a candidate and the best possible seats among the eligible options will be allotted. Candidates shall download the allotment order and challan for payment of fee through any branch of the designated banks.
Candidates shall report at the allotted college along with the allotment order and fee paid challan within the prescribed time. Candidates who fail to turn up for the counselling on the Notified date and time, not reporting in time at the allotted college or not paying the fee through challan will have no claim on the admission into polytechnics.
Calling for counselling does not guarantee a seat, as more number of candidates than the seats available, will be called for. The Convenor is fully empowered to disqualify a candidate seeking admission if the Admission Officer is not satisfied with the documents produced by the Candidate. The decision of Convenor is final in matters of granting seat / rejecting seat to a candidate called for counselling.
The candidate shall attend the counselling at their own cost and if necessary, they may have to stay a day more at the station of Admission Camp as advised by the Admission Officer. The selection of ST/SC/BC/CAP/PH/NCC/SPORTS candidates is subject to the clearance to be given by the respective departments during the counselling. The convener is not responsible for the delay in clearance in respect of doubtful caste cases.
Steps to complete the TS POLYCET Counselling Registration 2023?
Department of Technical Education, Telangana has given the TSPOLYCET web counselling notification on its official website. The eligible and qualified candidates of Telangana POLYCET (Engineering State Rank Holders) who had passed SSC or its equivalent desirous of seeking admission into Diploma Courses in Polytechnics of Telangana State can complete the registration process before attending the certificate verification.
- Visit the https://tspolycet.nic.in Website
Polytechnic entrance exam qualified candidates need to visit the official website of TSPOLYCET admission web portal, https://tspolycet.nic.in in your device browser.
- Click on the payment of processing fee
Once you reach the web counselling web portal, click on the payment of processing fee link on the home page.
- Enter details
After clicking on that link Online Payment of Processing Fee for Web Counseling web page will be opened. In this web page, enter TSPOLYCET Hall Ticket No, TSPOLYCET ICR Form No (as printed on TSPOLYCET Hall Ticket), Date of Birth and Image Value. Finally click on Pay Fee Online' link for registration.
- Fill the basic information
After clicking on that link, counselling registration web page will be opened. Fill the Basic Information Form like., Aadhar, Mobile Number and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by Mee Seva, if applicable. Change of mobile number is not permitted.
- Pay the counselling processing fee
Update the information and pay the processing fee through online payment method before attending for the Certificate Verification. Without payment of Processing Fee, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification.
- Download the Registration Form
After completion of basic registration and counselling processing fee payment, download the registration form. Take a print and preserve it for future need. After that, candidates should Book a slot for verification of certificates and exercise the web options.
Procedure for Exercising Options:
Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs / Allotment details etc. will be sent to the Registered Mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of the admission process.
- Download the list of colleges/branches/districts from the website https://tspolycet.nic.in. Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
- Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code.
- This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
- The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / Help Line Center (HLC).
- If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre, make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
- Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website.
- Do not share the password with others. After successful password generation, log in with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received in registered Mobile Number.
- Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
- Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority.
- The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
- Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid the disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates. Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
- TS POLYCET Web Counselling Web Portal
Seat Allotment Result:
- The provisional allotment of seats will be made to Case I candidates.
- In the leftover vacancies, Case II candidates will be considered for provisional allotment of seats.
- The provisional allotment of seats for Case I & Case II will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in on see above.
- For downloading the candidate’s Provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tspolycet.nic.in.
- Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) within the prescribed time and Self Report through Website to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
- Candidates/Parents are advised to make tuition fee payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online into the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
- In the candidate’s login, the candidate after Self Report through an online system, the Admission Number will be generated.
- Take the printout and report at the allotted college and handover the relevant certificates.
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he/she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
- Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
- If the candidate cancels his/her admission will forfeit the tuition.