Candidates who have qualified in the Polytechnic entrance examination, they should follow the TS POLYCET Web Counseling Process 2021 for participate in the web counselling. Web counselling process involves, Slot booking, certificate verification, web option entry, seat allotment and reporting to the allotted college. The instructions and detailed procedure for Web Counseling Process 2021 would be released on its website.
Qualified candidates should follow the web counselling procedure for attending the certificates verification, giving web options, know the seat allotment and more. The complete user guide and manual will be placed on its web portal. So, candidates visit the site for accessing more details on web counselling
TS Polycet Web counselling process is including Registrations, Slot Booking, Verification of certificates, Web options entry and Seat Allotments for admission into polytechnics. TS POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test which would be conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in Government, aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges.
Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/ Non – Engineering Diploma courses can apply through online for TS POLYCET 2021. No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The filled-in application for POLYCET TS 2021 itself is an application for admission.
TS POLYCET Web Counselling Process 2021 Details
|Name of the procedure||TS POLYCET Web Counselling Procedure 2021|
|Title||TS POLYCET Web Counselling Process 2021|
|Subject||TS SBTET has released guidelines for TS POLYCET Web Counselling Process 2021|
Steps to be followed in TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2021:
- Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
- Step 2: Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
- Step 3: Attend Certificate Verification at HLC where a slot is booked
- Step 4: Candidates Registration
- Step 5: Candidates Login for Option Entry
- Step 6: Print List of Saved Options
Soon after the declaration of results of SSC and POLYCET-2021, the detailed notification will be published in daily newspapers inviting the students to attend for certificate verification and option entry. The details of web-based counselling and venues for certificate verification and option entry will be made available in web site https://polycetts.nic.in.
Candidates called on each day for counselling shall attend with all original certificates and documents for verification at any one of the designated venues. A candidate shall check the details such as local area, reservation/special reservation category; sex printed on the receipt of certificates and gets them corrected by the verification officer immediately.
Candidates will be familiarized with the web counselling procedure and the relevant information with regard to the seats available and college codes will be given. Candidates have to prepare a set of all possible college-course combinations (called OPTIONS) they wish to join in consultation with their parents, teachers, and friends in the manual option form supplied.
The order of options so prepared is to be entered in the web by login through a generated password. Candidates shall enter as many numbers of options as possible they wish to join to avoid the disappointment of not getting a seat. A print out of the options so entered shall be kept as a record for reference.
Options recorded on the last day of the counselling will be frozen and will be taken for processing of allotments. Allotment of seats will be based on a computer program considering the merit of the candidate in all possible reservation categories of a candidate and the best possible seats among the eligible options will be allotted. Candidates shall download the allotment order and challan for payment of fee through any branch of the designated banks.
Candidates shall report at the allotted college along with the allotment order and fee paid challan within the prescribed time. Candidates who fail to turn up for the counselling on the Notified date and time, not reporting in time at the allotted college or not paying the fee through challan will have no claim on the admission into polytechnics.
Calling for counselling does not guarantee a seat, as more number of candidates than the seats available, will be called for. The Convenor is fully empowered to disqualify a candidate seeking admission if the Admission Officer is not satisfied with the documents produced by the Candidate. The decision of Convenor is final in matters of granting seat / rejecting seat to a candidate called for counselling.
The candidate shall attend the counselling at their own cost and if necessary, they may have to stay a day more at the station of Admission Camp as advised by the Admission Officer. The selection of ST/SC/BC/CAP/PH/NCC/SPORTS candidates is subject to the clearance to be given by the respective departments during the counselling. The convener is not responsible for the delay in clearance in respect of doubtful caste cases.
Procedure for Exercising Options:
Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs / Allotment details etc. will be sent to the Registered Mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of the admission process.
- Download the list of colleges/branches/districts from the website https://tspolycet.nic.in. Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
- Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code.
- This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
- The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / Help Line Center (HLC).
- If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre, make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
- Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website.
- Do not share the password with others. After successful password generation, log in with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received in registered Mobile Number.
- Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
- Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority.
- The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
- Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid the disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates. Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
Seat Allotment Result:
- The provisional allotment of seats will be made to Case I candidates.
- In the leftover vacancies, Case II candidates will be considered for provisional allotment of seats.
- The provisional allotment of seats for Case I & Case II will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in on see above.
- For downloading the candidate’s Provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tspolycet.nic.in.
- Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) within the prescribed time and Self Report through Website to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
- Candidates/Parents are advised to make tuition fee payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online into the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
- In the candidate’s login, the candidate after Self Report through an online system, the Admission Number will be generated.
- Take the printout and report at the allotted college and handover the relevant certificates.
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he/she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
- Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
- If the candidate cancels his/her admission will forfeit the tuition.