TS Polycet Web Options Entry Dates & Certificates Verification dates released for the conduct of TS Polycet Admissions Counselling Schedule for declaring the TS Polycet seat allotment. Appeared candidates can attend the certificates verification and exercise the web options entry as per the given instructions
Government of Telangana, Department of Technical Education has issued the TS POLYCET 2020 admissions counselling notification. Certificates Verification and Web Options Schedule also has been announced. The schedule for Polycet 2020 for admission into various Polytechnic courses across Telangana has been announced.
According to the schedule, the verification of certificates of candidates who qualified in the exam would be put up, The web option facility has been kept open, wherein the candidates would be able to change the options, The allotment of seats would be done and candidates would have to report to the respective colleges and the classes would begin as per the web counselling schedule.
Key dates of TS POLYCET Entrance exam 2020:
1. Commencement of online filing of Applications: 02-03-2020
2. Last date of filing of online Application Form: 12-06-2020.
3. Date & Time of Entrance Examination: 02-09-2020.
4. Declaration of results: 09-09-2020.
Candidates should attend the certificates verification and verification completed candidates can give the web options at tspolycet.in or https://polycetts.nic.in
TS POLYCET Web Options Entry Dates 2020
|Name Of The Web Options Entry||TS POLYCET Web Options Entry 2020|
|Conducting Agency Name||SBTET Telangana|
|Title||TS POLYCET Web Options Entry 2020 Notification|
|Subject||TS SBTET has released Web Counselling Schedule notification for TS POLYCET Web Options Entry 2020|
|Web Options Entry frequency||Once|
|Web Options Entry||State Level|
|Abbreviation||TS POLYCET Web Options Entry 2020|
|Full-Form||TS Polytechnic Entrance Test Web Options Entry 2020|
|Name Of The Department||Technical Education Department|
|Category||Web Options Entry|
|Mode Of Web Options Entry||Online|
|Web Options Entry Dates||14-09-2020 To 20-09-2020|
The Qualified candidates of TSPOLYCET 2020 desirous of seeking admission into Diploma Courses in Polytechnics of Telangana State are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Web Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule is given below. For details of the procedure to be followed and other relevant information please read instructions to the candidate placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in
Payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking, Certificates verification, Option Entry for Web-based counselling. The Qualified candidates of TS POLYCET 2020 desirous of seeking admission into Diploma Courses in Polytechnics of Telangana State are informed that the Admissions counselling process will commence on 12-09-2020. Further details and counselling schedule can be seen on the website .
Steps to be followed in TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2020:
Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
Step 2: Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
Step 3: Attend Certificate Verification at HLC where a slot is booked
Step 4: Candidates Registration
Step 5: Candidates Login for Option Entry
Step 6: Print List of Saved Options
TS POLYCET Counselling Dates (Schedule):
Web options, Certificates verification dates:
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to a selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification.: 12-09-2020 To 17-09-2020.
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates: 14-09-2020 To 18-09-2020.
3. Exercising Web Options after Certificate Verification: 14-09-2020 To 20-09-2020.
4. Freezing of options: 21-09-2020.
5. Provisional Allotment of seats: 22-09-2020.
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through Online mode at the website: 22-09-2020 To 26-09-2020.
7. Reporting at college: 15-10-2020
8. Commencement of class work: 15-10-2020
TS POLYCET 2020 Decentralized Certificate Verification:
TS POLYCET Admission notification released for certificates verification and Web option exercise for web-based counselling. The Qualified candidates of TSPOLYCET 2020 desirous of seeking admissions into Diploma Courses in Polytechnics of Telangana State are informed that the Certificate Verification, Web options entry would be conducted as per schedule.
They should attend certificate verification on slot booked date and Selected Help Line Center (HLC) for admission into Polytechnics as per the schedule. The details of TS Polycet Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://tspolycet.nic.in or https://polycetts.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of the procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on websites
TS Polycet 2020 Web options Entry Dates , Certificates verification:
The Qualified candidates of TSPOLYCET-2020 desirous of seeking admission into Diploma Courses in Polytechnics of Telangana State are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule. For details of the procedure to be followed and other relevant information please read instructions to the candidate placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in
Who can apply?
The case I: Candidates who had passed SSC or its equivalent.
Case II: Candidates appearing for SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination to be held in June 2020 / NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS, subject to the condition that candidate should have passed said Examination on the declaration of results.
Certificates to be produced by all candidates:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like TSPOLYCET Rank Card, Hall Ticket, S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo, IV to X Study Certificate, Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education), Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates, Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2020, Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates/Anglo-Indian: PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board— Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar the competent authority of their place of Residence.
Candidates / Parents are advised to exercise as many numbers of options as possible to avoid disappointment in not getting a seat. The options exercised will be considered for preliminary allotment of seat. If consent for improved allotment of seat is given along with Tuition Fee payment by the candidate the same options will be considered for allotment. Therefore while exercising the options every care needs to be taken in selecting the college and Branch as per the choice of the candidates.
Eligibility for Admission: Candidates / Parents are advised to exercise as many numbers of options as possible to avoid disappointment in not getting a seat. Therefore while exercising the options every care needs to be taken in selecting the college and Branch as per the choice of the candidates.
* Candidate shall be an Indian National.
* Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
* Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, TS/ AP such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
* Candidates belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/Other Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by Telangana State should have passed all the subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with a minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
* There is no age restriction for seeking admission into Diploma Courses in Polytechnics. However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 20 years for OC candidates and 24 years for other candidates as on the date of 01-07-2020 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/ SW(Edn.2)/ 2011, dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
* Mere appearing for TSPOLYCET-2020 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions..
Payment of Processing Fee:
1. Visit website https://tspolycet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
2. Register by entering
3. ICR Number is given on TSPOLYCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
4. Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
5. SSC Hall Ticket Number.
6. The Basic Information Form is displayed and fill in the details regarding Aadhar, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by Mee Seva, if applicable. Change of mobile number is not permitted.
7. Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 600/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Slot Booking for Certificates Verification:
1. All categories (OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY) candidates, Book your Slot (Selection of Help Line Center, Date & Time) to attend certificate verification at your nearest or convenient Help Line Center (HLC) mentioned in Annexure-I within the scheduled dates and attend for the Certificate Verification accordingly. Without payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification. The candidate shall be permitted to attend for Certificate Verification only at the Help Line Centres (HLC) booked as per the schedule.
2. Special category candidates i.e (NCC) National Cadet Corps /(PHC) Physically Challenged/(CAP) Children of Armed Forces Personnel/ Anglo Indians need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Center of GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, MASABTANK, HYDERABAD to attend for certificate verification as mentioned in Annexure – I, other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
3. The candidates residing in Quli-Qutub-Shahi Urban Development Area have to produce the certificate of Residence and Ration Card to take seats available in Q.Q. Govt. Polytechnic, Hyderabad and they need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Center of Q.Q. GOVT. POLYTECHNIC, CHANDULAL BARADARI, OPPOSITE TO ZOO PARK, OLD CITY HYDERABAD to attend for Certificate Verification as per the schedule, see the Annexure-I.
NOTE: As per the G.O.Ms.No.4 Higher Education (TE/A1) Department dated 24.04.2020, ” After exhausting the candidates i.e., permanent residents of Old City of Hyderabad, the general candidates other than permanent residents of Old City of Hyderabad shall also be considered.”
TUITION FEE TO BE PAID:
1. The Tuition Fee for Government/ Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 3800/- per annum.
2. The Tuition Fee for Private Un-Aided / Self Finance Branch offered in Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 15500/- per annum.
3. The Fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.