TS POLYCET List of Documents for Certificates verification & Web Counselling Schedule 2020. List of documents for Certificates verification of ts polycet 2020. TS POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in Government, aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges.
Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non – Engineering Diploma courses can apply through online for TS POLYCET 2020. No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The filled-in application for POLYCET 2020 itself is an application for admission.
Steps to be followed in TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2020:
Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
Step 2: Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
Step 3: Attend Certificate Verification at HLC where slot is booked
Step 4: Candidates Registration
Step 5: Candidates Login for Option Entry
Step 6: Print List of Saved Options
TS POLYCET List of Documents for Certificates Verification 2020
|Name Of The Verification||TS POLYCET Certificates Verification 2020|
|Conducting Agency Name||SBTET Telangana|
|Title||TS POLYCET Certificates Verification 2020 Notification|
|Subject||TS SBTET has released Web Counselling Schedule notification for TS POLYCET Admissions 2020|
|Abbreviation||TS POLYCET List of Documents for Certificates Verification 2020|
|Full-Form||List of Documents TS POLYCET Verification of Certification 2020|
|Name Of The Department||Technical Education Department|
|Mode Of Verification||Online|
|Verification Dates||14-09-2020 To 18-09-2020|
Key dates of TS POLYCET Entrance exam 2020:
1. Commencement of online filing of Applications: 02-03-2020
2. Last date of filing of online Application Form: 12-06-2020.
3. Date & Time of Entrance Examination: 02-09-2020.
4. Declaration of results: 09-09-2020.
Polytechnics Admission will be made based on web options exercised by the candidate. Details of the web-based allotment programme would be indicated on our website http://polycetts.nic.in and also notified in the leading newspapers soon after the declaration of results of POLYCET 2020.
The detailed programme with the ranks of the candidates called on each day for counselling will be published in daily Newspapers in English / Telugu / Urdu having wide publicity to enable the candidates to attend the Admission Camp on the specified date, time and place for each region.
No separate call letters will be sent to the candidates for attending the counselling. The admission programme will also be displayed at the admission camp and in all Polytechnic. Admission notification issued in the press is to be treated as call letter.
TS POLYCET Counselling Dates (Schedule):
Web options, Certificates verification dates:
Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to a selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification.: 12-09-2020 To 17-09-2020.
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates: 14-09-2020 To 18-09-2020.
3. Exercising Web Options after Certificate Verification: 14-09-2020 To 20-09-2020.
4. Freezing of options: 21-09-2020.
5. Provisional Allotment of seats: 22-09-2020.
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through Online mode at the website: 22-09-2020 To 26-09-2020.
7. Reporting at college: 15-10-2020
8. Commencement of class work: 15-10-2020
Certificates to be produced by Candidates:
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION: During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification in person. List Of Documents
Certificates to be produced by the candidates at the time of Certificate Verification:
All original certificates and 1 set of Xerox copies of the following:
1. TSPOLYCET-2020 Rank Card.
2. Aadhar Card.
3. S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
4. Hall Ticket in respect of NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS & S.S.C. Advance Supplementary Examination appearing candidates.
5. IV to X Study Certificates.
6. Transfer Certificate (T.C).
7. Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2020 by the competent authority, if applicable.
8. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
9. Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
11. In respect of Non-Local candidates to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats, the following certificates need to be submitted.
12. Residence Certificate: Candidates who have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
13. Employer Certificate: Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, local bodies, Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSPOLYCET2020 Examination. Certificates to be produced by PHC/CAP/NCC/Minority/Anglo – Indian Candidates:
14. PHC (Visually Handicapped, Hearing Impaired Handicapped & Orthopedically Handicapped) -Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
15. CAP (Children of Armed Forces Personnel)- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
16. NCC (National Cadet Corps) – Certificate issued by competent authorities.
17. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
18. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence..
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
*PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
*CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
*NCC & Sports- Certificates issued by competent authorities.
*Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
*Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
The fee to be Paid (At the Time of Slot Booking):
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
1. Visit website https://tspolycet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
2. Register by entering
3. ICR Number given on TSPOLYCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
4. Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
5. SSC Hall Ticket Number.
6. The Basic Information Form is displayed and fill in the details regarding Aadhar, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by Mee Seva, if applicable. Change of mobile number is not permitted.
7. Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 600/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Counselling Website: https://tspolycet.nic.in/