How to Apply for TS PJTSAU Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Course Admissions 2019. How to apply for Telangana Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Course Admissions 2019. How to fill the PJTSAU Polytechnic Admissions Application form 2019. PJTSAU Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Course admissions 2019.
The Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) has given the Agricultural Polytechnic Admission Notification 2019 on June 10, 2019, and the PJTSAU is inviting the applications in the prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates for admission into two years duration Agricultural, Seed Technology Polytechnic Diploma Courses and Three-year Diploma in agriculture Engineering courses in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) and its affiliated recognized private Agriculture Polytechnic institutes for the academic year 2019-2020. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode only.
PJTSAU Agriculture polytechnic Diploma courses:
a. 2 Year duration Agricultural Diploma Courses
b. Seed Technology Polytechnic Diploma Courses
c. Organic Farming and
c. 3 Year Diploma in Agriculture Engineering and Technology Courses
Important Dates: Opening date of online submission of application : 10.06.2019
Closing date of online submission of application : 04.07.2019
Necessary Documents: a. SSC Memorandum of Marks or equivalent examination certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth. b. In case, an applicant belongs to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, the latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority. c. In case, an applicant belongs to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, the latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority. d. Bonafide / Study Certificate from 4th to 10th Class. e. Non-Municipal Area certificate from School Head Master d. Submission of false/fake documents will lead to summary rejection of the application.
Application Fee: Payment of application fee: Rs.1100/- (in case of SC/ST/PH candidates Rs.600/-). The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)/NET banking/ Wallet option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
Telangana Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Courses Info:
a. PJTSAU Agriculture polytechnic Diploma course admissions 2019 notification
b. TS PJTSAU Agriculture Polytechnic Admissions Online Application form 2019
c. How to fill TS PJTSAU Agriculture Polytechnic Online application form 2019
d. Provisional Selection list Results for PJTSAU Agriculture polytechnic Diploma course admissions 2019
c. PJTSAU Agriculture Polytechnic admissions Counselling Dates /Schedule 2019
d. PJTSAU Telangana Agriculture Polytechnic Counselling Dates/Schedule 2019
How to fill TS PJTSAU Agriculture Polytechnic Online application form 2019:Instructions to candidates applying online for admission into Diploma Courses 2019-19
1. Only ONLINE application will be accepted. No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected.
2. The candidate has to visit the website : www.pjtsau.ac.in and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application.
3. he applicant should carefully read the prospectus before proceeding to apply online. He / She can either download a copy of the prospectus Click here to download or read it online.
4. The applicant should read and understand all the instructions Click here to download and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form. The applicant is advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
5. The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another.
6. The applicants should note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant government orders applicable at the time of admission.
7. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she fulfils the specified eligibility in to before submitting the online application.
8. The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. While filling the online application form, the applicant is advised to save the application in draft form until final submission.
9. After successful submission of the data, an application number will be generated and this can be used to complete the remaining steps of the application form and can also be used for future correspondence.
10. Request for change in any particulars once given in the application will not be entertained.
11. The scanned passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant should be in JPEG format of and not exceed 1 MB file size.
12. The applicant’s signature should be scanned in JPEG format of [3.5 cm x1.5 cm] and not exceed 1 MB file size.
13. The documents to be uploaded should be scanned in png/jpg/jpeg only.
14. The size of the scanned documents to be uploaded should not exceed 1MB. 15. Pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
16. After payment of fee, the PDF application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates.
Instructions to Candidates:
1. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
2. Handwritten / typed / photo start copies / outside printing application forms will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
3. After successful submission and payment, the applicant will be able to print the application form.
4. The applicant should enable “background graphics” in print option before taking a print of the uploaded application form.
6. A computer generated hard copy of the online application filled-in correctly and complete in all respects including payment of fee should be downloaded and sent through by Speed Post only so as to reach The Registrar, Administrative Office, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 on or before 21-06-2019 at 4.00 PM. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application during transit in this regard.
7. The applicant should bring the originals of the uploaded certificates to the Counselling Centre at the time of allotment of seat for M.Sc. courses
8. The applicant is informed that mere submission of an online application does not guarantee allotment of seat.
9. If an applicant has been found to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information or uploaded improper documents, his/her application will be summarily rejected.
10. If an applicant has been found to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information or uploaded improper documents, his/her application will be summarily rejected.
11. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form is final and the candidates should therefore be very careful in uploading / submitting the application form online.
12. The following original certificates must be produced by the candidates for the purpose of verification at the time of counselling/admission issued by the respective competent authorities
Necessary Certificates for Verification: The following original certificates must be kept ready the candidates for the purpose of verification at the time of admission 1. Study / Bonafide Certificates
2. Transfer certificate
3. SSC certificate
4. Social Status Certificate
5. Physically Challenged certificate
6. National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificate
7. Sports and Games certificates
8. Ex-servicemen certificate
9. Income certificate – Official website – https://www.pjtsau.edu.in/