TS Agriculture Polytechnic Application Form 2023 released. This year, Admission into Diploma courses of PJTSAU for the academic year would done through Telangana POLYCET 2023.
SBTET Telangana has released the TS POLYCET Result. Telangana Agricultural University, PJTSAU has released TS Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Course Admissions 2023.
The Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) has given the TS Agricultural Polytechnic Admission Notification and the Agricultural University is inviting the applications in the prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates for admission into Agriculture Diploma courses.
The University will fill the seats in Agricultural Diploma Course, Seed Technology Polytechnic Diploma Course, Organic Farming Diploma Course and Diploma in agriculture Engineering course in University Polytechnics and its affiliated Agriculture Polytechnics for the academic year. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode only.
Telangana PolyCET is over. The results of TS POLYCET were released. This time the Telangana Polycet was conducted for engineering and agricultural courses.
It is to time for agricultural diploma admissions. The online application deadline for admissions in Telangana State Agricultural Polytechnic University. Seats will be allocated to students on merit basis who have applied online.
TS Agriculture Polytechnic Application Form Details
|Name of the application||TS Agriculture Diploma Application Form|
|Title||Submit PJTSAU Diploma Application Form|
|Subject||PJTSAU has released an TS Agriculture Diploma application form for Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Courses Admission|
|PJTSAU Diploma website||https://diploma.pjtsau.ac.in/|
|TS Agri POLYCET website||https://polycetts.nic.in/Default.aspx|
|Admission Counselling||TS Agriculture Diploma Counseling|
PJTSAU Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma courses:
4 Agriculture Diploma Courses: Four types of courses are available in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture Polytechnic University.
- 2 Year duration Agricultural Diploma Courses
- Seed Technology Polytechnic Diploma Courses
- Organic Farming and
- 3 Year Diploma in Agriculture Engineering and Technology Courses
No of Seats: 870 seats are available for these four courses. Diploma in Agriculture has 240 seats in government colleges and 630 seats in private colleges.
Eligibility: To join in Agricultural Polytechnic Diploma courses, students must have completed SSC. As well as qualify in Telangana PolyCET.
Seats are allocated on the basis of a roster based on the rank achieved in the TS POLYCET Agriculture stream.
Course Fee: Students who have secured seats in University Polytechnic colleges will have to pay Rs.12,810 per semester and students who have secured seats in Private Polytechnic colleges will have to pay Rs.17,810 per semester.
Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Course Details
|Course Name||Course Duration||No.of Seats|
|Diploma in Agriculture||2 Years||620|
|Diploma in Seed Technology||2 Years||80|
|Diploma in Organic Agriculture||2 Years||60|
|Diploma in Agricultural Engineering||3 Years||110|
Documents to be scanned and uploaded: Necessary Documents for Agricultural BSc (Hons) online applying and Necessary Documents to be scanned and uploaded.
- SSC Memorandum of Marks or Equivalent Examination Certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
- Telangana State POLYCET Hall Ticket and Rank Card.
- Bonafide / Study Certificate from 4th to 10th Class.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Non-Municipal Area Study Certificate (Form-I).
- The latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of applicants belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- Children of Armed Personnel Certificate / Defence Personnel Certificate.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificate.
- Sports and Games certificates.
Payment of Application fee
OC, BCs have to Rs.1100 and SC, ST and PW have to pay Rs.600 toward registration fee and submit applications on online mode at www.pjtsau.edu.in
- Rs.1100/- for OC & BC candidates.
- Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)/NET banking option to pay the fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
Fees once paid to the University shall not be refunded (except caution deposits) under any circumstances. Fees once paid to the University shall not be refunded (except caution deposits) under any circumstances.
Steps to fill Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Application Form
- First visit the Official Website of PJTSAU : https://www.pjtsau.edu.in/
- On the Home Page of website, click on link of Online Application for admission into various Diploma courses of PJTSAU under Admissions for the AY Section
- Then, Agriculture Diploma Admission Web Portal will Open
- In this Agriculture Admission web portal, read the prospectus and instruction before you applying
- Tick the radio button under the section of Application for Admission into Diploma Courses
- Then Apply Now button will appear in green color, Now Click on it
- PJTSAU Mobile Verification page will open, in this enter your mobile number and click on Login/Register button
- Then a pop up window will appear and click send button, you will receive OTP
- Now, enter the OPT in the verification Code Field and click on verify button
- Now, Application Form for Admission into Diploma Courses will open
- In this first you need to enter POLYCET Hall Ticket No in required field then your rank will be displayed.
- And Select the yes or no option from the list for Have you studied in Non-Municipal (RURAL) Area for 4 Years?
- Now fill the all details in 8 Parts of this form carefully
- Lastly click submit button your application will be submitted
- Print your application form and preserve it for future admission counselling.
Instructions to Applicants
Instructions for Applicants for Admission into Diploma in Agriculture, Seed Technology, Organic Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering Courses Of PJTSAU through Telangana State POLYCET for the academic year. How to fill TS PJTSAU Agriculture Polytechnic Online application form.
Apply Online mode: Only Online application will be accepted. No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected.
The applicants are informed not to send the downloaded application to the University by Post, by Courier or in Person as such applications will not be accepted.
Submit Application at www.pjtsau.edu.in: The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online. The applicant should visit the website: www.pjtsau.edu.in and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application with his/her or parents mobile number and avoid the mobile number of others.
Read Instructions: The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form.
The applicant is advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
Fill all Details: The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. The applicant is advised to save the application in the draft format until final submission.
It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she fulfils the specified eligibility criteria before submitting the online application.
Application number: After successful submission of the application form, an application number will be generated and this can be used for future reference. Request for change in any particulars once given in the application will not be entertained.
Certificates: Only the certificates uploaded along with the application will be considered during the counselling and no other certificates shall be considered.
The scanned passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant should be in png/jpg/jpeg format and not exceed 1 MB file size.
The applicant signature (3.5 cm x1.5 cm) should be scanned in png/jpg/jpeg format and not exceed 1 MB file size. The documents to be uploaded should be scanned in png/jpg/jpeg format only and it should not exceed 1 MB per individual file size.
If an applicant has been found to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information or uploaded blank pages/false/fake documents, his/her application will be summarily rejected.
Preserve PDF application form: After successful submission of application and payment of fee, a PDF application will be generated with the particulars and attachments furnished by the applicant. The same should be downloaded, printed and brought on the counselling day.
The applicant is informed that mere submission of an online application does not guarantee allotment of seat. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form is final and the applicants should therefore be very careful in uploading / submitting the application form online.
Certificates Verification: The applicant should produce the originals of all the uploaded certificates and application form for verification of the same on the counselling day. No correspondence with the applicants will be entertained.
Admission Counselling: Applicants are requested to visit the University’s website: www.pjtsau.edu.in frequently for regular updates regarding admission and counselling process. The counselling procedure to be followed shall be displayed on University website (www.pjtsau.edu.in).
Help Desk: For any information not mentioned in the PROSPECTUS, the applicants may contact between 10 am & 7 pm (Monday to Saturday). Any queries regarding admission process may be addressed to email@example.com.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Handwritten / typed / photo start copies / outside printing application forms will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- After successful submission and payment, the applicant will be able to print the application form.
- The applicant should enable “background graphics” in print option before taking a print of the uploaded application form.