TS Polycet 2020 Certificates verification Schedule, Web-based counselling dates.TS POLYCET 2020 Admissions, Certificates Verification for Web-Based Counseling Dates -TS Polycet web options: The SBTET, Telangana State will conduct the “POLYCET” every year for the candidates seeking admission into all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics/institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Telangana State.
The SBTET Telangana issued the POLYCET notification and invited the online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into polytechnic courses and the TS POLYCET 2020 was conducted successfully in all the Districts and the Results of TS POLYCT 2020 has been released by the SBTET Telangana.
Steps to be followed in TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2020:
Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
Step 2: Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
Step 3: Attend Certificate Verification at HLC where the slot is booked
Step 4: Candidates Registration
Step 5: Candidates Login for Option Entry
Step 6: Print List of Saved Options
Accordingly, the qualified candidates of TS POLYCET 2020 and Non-qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies like
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES (AT THE TIME OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION) :
Certificates to be produced by the candidates at the time of Certificate Verification:
All original certificates and 1 set of Xerox copies of the following:
1. TSPOLYCET-2020 Rank Card.
2. Aadhar Card.
3. S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
4. Hall Ticket in respect of NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS & S.S.C. Advance Supplementary Examination appearing candidates.
5. IV to X Study Certificates.
6. Transfer Certificate (T.C).
7. Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2020 by the competent authority, if applicable.
8. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
9. Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
10. In respect of Non-Local candidates to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats, the following certificates need to be submitted.
11. Residence Certificate: Candidates who have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
12. Employer Certificate: Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, local bodies, Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSPOLYCET2020 Examination. Certificates to be produced by PHC/CAP/NCC/Minority/Anglo – Indian Candidates:
13. PHC (Visually Handicapped, Hearing Impaired Handicapped & Orthopedically Handicapped) -Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
14. CAP (Children of Armed Forces Personnel)- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
15. NCC (National Cadet Corps) – Certificate issued by competent authorities.
16. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
17. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 300/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- towards Processing Fee. Tuition fee payable after allotment varies between Rs.3,800 to Rs.21,000 per annum depending on the type of college allotted. The reimbursement of the Tuition fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by Governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states from time to time. However, all the candidates have to pay Rs.600/- towards TS-SBTET recognition fee as prescribed.
TS POLYCET Counselling Dates (Schedule)
TS POLYCET Certificates Verification Schedule/ Web options, Certificates verification dates:
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to a selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification.: 17-05-2020 To 19-05-2020
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates: 18-05-2020 To 21-05-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 18-05-2020 To 24-05-2020
4. Freezing of options: 24-05-2020
5. Provisional Allotment of seats: 27-05-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through the website: 28-05-2020 To 31-05-2020
7. Reporting at college: 01-06-2020
8. Commencement of class work: 01-06-2020